BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

p s.
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! There is absolutely nothing i love more than this brand of cheddarwurst! This are a pretty good value since they aren't that pricey and are the best sausages on the market. Everyone should try these
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Foodie Expert
Love this it's so yummy! This price is great the flavor is amazing extremely affordable! And I highly recommend! Will be buying again and again! Love it so much!!!! I recommend this to all of my friends and they love it!
Lexie H.
Foodie Expert
I love to eat and finding foods that taste good! Price seemed fair, flavor was delicious. And I found these and other flavors at my local Walmart. These are great on the grill, or chopped and mixed with eggs for a good breakfast. I will definitely purchase again!
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
Foodie Expert
Shoot anything that has cheese in it I will probably like. So all those cheese lovers, here is a two in one deal! This will keep you coming for more. Also you can always put more cheese for your liking as well if need be
Amber A.
This is a very flavorful sausage to put on the grill. It has a great flavor and the price is great too! We like to grill these slowly. We buy them from Walmart. We would definitely buy them again because they are so good!
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love HILLSHIRE FARM! Their sausages are absolutely the best. The flavor is outstanding and they give an absolute amazing crunch when you bite into them. Plus with the extra cheddar in the sausage is beyond yummy
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Foodie Expert
The sausages are highly addicting and filled with an awesome surprise. I have never tried these until recently and once I pick up a package I never stop going back for more. I can find it at pretty much any local grocery store and they are very affordable.
Brianna W.
My husband loves these! They are so good and so rich with flavor. Not too greasy, not too messy and just the right amount of cheese! Absolutely love to throw these on the grill and put on some bread with some mustard! 😍
Jaile L.
Fort Collins, CO
I've never been let down by Hillshire Farms. Great quality sausages for a great price. The flavors are always great. Packaging could be a little easier, but I appreciate that the sausages are always air tight and fresh.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
Foodie Expert
A guilty pleasure! I love to grill these up for a yummy dinner or lunch! Great alone or even better to add onions! They are not expensive at all! A people pleaser for parties too! I get them often for foot ball parties!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?