BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Foodie Expert
Yummy! So good and you can actually taste the cheese after it is cooked! So many times I find myself hunting for the cheese in sausages but this one, it is right there!
Alicia R.
Foodie Expert
My family likes to call this the "fake sauage" but I enjoy it. I t3nd to like these more then the other brands out there. Plus it doesn't help that some have cheese I side which makes it more amazing. I always buy this brand.
Kati B.
I do love me some sausage. Hill shore farms is the only company I can rely on for great value, taste and anything else! I buy this at my local grocery store for an affordable price. I am bias to the original flavor tho....
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
Foodie Expert
Shoot anything that has cheese in it I will probably like. So all those cheese lovers, here is a two in one deal! This will keep you coming for more. Also you can always put more cheese for your liking as well if need be
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Foodie Expert
Love this it's so yummy! This price is great the flavor is amazing extremely affordable! And I highly recommend! Will be buying again and again! Love it so much!!!! I recommend this to all of my friends and they love it!
Kenzee Y.
Bartlesville , OK
These sausages are really good cooked on a grill. They are a good value and they aren’t very expensive. They can also be cut up and put in a rice recipe with chicken. It’s a really good recipe but you could try out others
Alison R.
Foodie Expert
I don't really like this product. It's isn't because of the brand it falls under it is just because of the product it's self. I don't like hot dogs and I wouldn't like them in from any brand. I don't recommend to others.
p s.
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! There is absolutely nothing i love more than this brand of cheddarwurst! This are a pretty good value since they aren't that pricey and are the best sausages on the market. Everyone should try these
Camila w.
Foodie Expert
I buy different types of the Hillshire sausages. I am Brazilian so I feel like that is very close to the ones we use in Brazil. I like to grill them to have churrasco and also cook them in the beans (not the cheese one!)
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
Foodie Expert
This a family favorite! Perfect for a quick and easy dinner. Super easy to prepare, found in most major grocery stores, it also economical! You can doctor them up, or serve them plain! I always keep a few packages on hand! Delicious!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?