BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
It's a nice change from hot dogs or plain sausage. My husband and daughter love it as well and they can be picky eaters! It's easy to prepare and wonderful with mashed potatoes or French fries and a veggie!
Devinne L.
I don’t really like sausage, but i love cheddar sausages😍 they’re very very easy and quick to make and inexpensive! They’re also very juicy and have a great flavor! We usually eat them alone or on hot dog buns.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
Great for breakfast! We like these paired with eggs and grits in the mornings or on cold evenings! Hilshire is a dependable brand when it comes to sausage and I will continue to purchase. I would recommend.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
These are pretty delicious I’m not a huge fan of cheese too much but my family tried these for dinner one night and I️ feel in love. I️ personally like them best cooked on the grill and then placed in a bun with mustard.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This is an awesome sausage brand, it’s especially delicious when served as a hot dog or Italian sausage or even sliced up and served with different types of cheese. It’s very delicious! I would recommend it
Aarushi G.
South Riding, VA
These are very tasty sausages and very convenient to cook. I'm very happy with my purchase and I bought them from Giant and I have no general complaints with the products:m. I highly recommend it to buyers.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I am so happy to have found these guys. I love everything they make. It's one of my favorite brands. I will be a lifelong customer. They continue to make the best quality products. I will be buying forever.
Briana W.
These are FANTASTIC! They are great for lunch or even dinner with some sides. The meat is always quality & not fatty. The cheese is just enough without making them greasy. They are pretty decently priced as well.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
My husband eats these like hot dogs. They are also very good wrapped and baked in crescent rolls! Great flavor and they are just good! Price is decent for what you get and it makes for an easy quick dinner.
Amy K.
Dallas, TX
One of our favorites for a quick and easy dinner! We love pairing it with Mac & cheese, it reminds of us being kids with hotdogs, Mac & cheese! They are great quality and a good price! I would definitely recommend this product and buy again!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?