Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Emily H.
I always buy Hillshire Farm when it comes to sausage or lunch meats. I was so happy when they came out with the cheddar-wurst sausage! I love it, and I know all the kids in my family love the cheddar filled sausage! Makes for a great meal, juts add potatoes and a vegetable!
Katie B.
Gadsden, AL
There are an absolute must have for every football season tailgating party that I have! They are so juicy and delicious, I don't even eat regular bratwurst anymore, it has to be these awesome cheddarwursts! You can eat them by themselves of in a hotdog bug.  Either way, deliciousness!
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
These are AMAZING!! It’s the perfect time of the year for them too! What better way to
Ring on that fall weather! Fresh off the grill or on a stick toasted over the fire! So yummy!! Highly recommend!
Michelle W.
Just the name makes my mouth water. These are delicious just off the grill. The charcoal flavor combined with the salty flavored meat and a dose of savory cheese is found with every juicy bite. I'm a big fan of these not as cheap as hot dogs but they pack such a bigger punch!
Sandee S.
I'm a sausage lover, and when my daughter insisted on trying these I was hesitant, I don't usually like cheese mixed in my Sausage but I was shocked at how tasty these were. The only downside is you don't get enough in the package for the price and for a normal sized family.
Ashley-Rahne M.
HILLSHIRE CHEDDARWURST IS THE CHEDDAR BEST. I know that was bad, but Hillshire is seriously the best brand for these type of specialty breakfast sausages, and these I could seriously eat as a meal in of itself, instead of a hotdog. Put it in a bun with ketchup and everything, freaking delicious.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
OMGOSH! I don't like regular hotdogs, so I cook these for my family, and I find them so much more tastier. Cheddarwurst is my favorite. Makes the sausage taste so moist, even after grilling. Extremely cheap, and I buy multiple times a month! Definitely a better alternative.
ashley S.
my favorite smoked sausage!! i love making this for a quick dinner or light snack on the grill! This is the perfect fast meal to add for extra flavor! Super simple & easy! Always a favorite at the table amongst family and friends! I would recommend this to anyone.
Aspen E.
Denver
This was an alright product to me. The taste was alright but tasted a bit odd at the same time. I purchased this product at walmart and had it that same night for dinner. It was not to bad for something simple and easy to cook but not something if I'm looking for good quality
D'Yani K.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is one of my favorite sausages! It’s smoky flavor is complemented by the cheddar cheese that is bursting out of it! I pair this with a salad and some roasted potatoes and my family loves it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good flavorful sausage!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart