BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

corry p.
Valley Stream, NY
Hillshire Farms cheddarwurst I want of my favorite sausage links. They have such a nice Smokey taste and the cheese just oozes out and they give you an ice pop when you bite into them. Absolutely scrumptious
Julia R.
Crane, TX
These were really good! All my brothers especially loved them, including my dad! I bought this at the local grocery store and I grilled them for hot dogs 🌭
Perfect for a quick outside meal for a get together
Mai Ze V.
My favorite!! I call them “cheesy dogs” and they are my favorite when you’re so busy and need something quick to eat, just heat it up and eat it with rice! Lol. It sounds weird, but it’s actually really good.
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love these so much! They taste so good and everyone in my house loves them. They are a great price. You can make them with any side dish and also get creative with them. I would definitely buy these again.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Love this stuff especially cooked with cabbage. Very affordable and you can buy it at your local Walmart. Has great flavor where you don’t have to season. Highly recommend anyone to try this delicious sausage!
Devinne L.
I don’t really like sausage, but i love cheddar sausages😍 they’re very very easy and quick to make and inexpensive! They’re also very juicy and have a great flavor! We usually eat them alone or on hot dog buns.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse, NY
Not as cheesy as you would think but still pretty good. I don’t like how the cheese gets so hot ... burning hot and then the meat isn’t very warm. If the temperature could be figured out its would be better
Amy K.
Dallas, TX
One of our favorites for a quick and easy dinner! We love pairing it with Mac & cheese, it reminds of us being kids with hotdogs, Mac & cheese! They are great quality and a good price! I would definitely recommend this product and buy again!
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
It's a nice change from hot dogs or plain sausage. My husband and daughter love it as well and they can be picky eaters! It's easy to prepare and wonderful with mashed potatoes or French fries and a veggie!
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
Great for breakfast! We like these paired with eggs and grits in the mornings or on cold evenings! Hilshire is a dependable brand when it comes to sausage and I will continue to purchase. I would recommend.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?