Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Lindsay M.
Fort Drum, NY
We buy these all the time! They have such great flavor. A nice Smokey cheesy flavor. Just fantastic! Throw these bad boys on the grill and put in a bun with a little bit of relish and mustard and eat your heart out. I love these sausage links! I will definitely buy them again
Sandee S.
I'm a sausage lover, and when my daughter insisted on trying these I was hesitant, I don't usually like cheese mixed in my Sausage but I was shocked at how tasty these were. The only downside is you don't get enough in the package for the price and for a normal sized family.
D'Yani K.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is one of my favorite sausages! It’s smoky flavor is complemented by the cheddar cheese that is bursting out of it! I pair this with a salad and some roasted potatoes and my family loves it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good flavorful sausage!
Jessica G.
These are a staple every time I get groceries. Sometimes we eat them on hot dog buns, sometimes we cut them in half and fry them with breakfast, sometimes we slice them up and put in a pot of cheddar broccoli rice for a full meal. So many options, affordable, and delicious!
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I had these for the first time two weeks ago at a cookout and was SO SURPRISED at how much I actually liked them. I couldn't believe the tastiness and wish I could replace every hot dog that I eat in the future with one of these bad boys. So much more flavorful. I love them!
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
This product really does taste great but it is so over indulgent that I feel guilty for having eaten it. lol I do like these with eggs for breakfast or in a hotdog bun with some ketchup and mustard. My niece especially loves these when I chop them up and fry them in a fry pan.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
These are definitely my favorite cheese dogs ever. They have so much cheese inside of them and it's not bitter. Sometimes hot dogs with cheese in them kind of taste bitter to me, these definitely do not. They are definitely up there and priced but it's definitely worth it.
Stacie W.
I like the cheddarwurst sausage. I have bought it a few times. I have not bought it in a while. I buy at any store such as walmart, krogers, or HEB. The sausage tastes good but i dont remember the price. would buy again if i see a good sale. i havent bought any sausages in a while.
Shunna A.
Nothing like cheese on my sausage! Having cheese inside the sausage is a plus! It makes them a lil juicer and it adds extra cheese for people who use cheese anyways!!  I purchased mine from wal mart and they were very resonably priced . I would definitely repurchase!!
Ginny v.
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage has a good flavor and are easy to throw on the grill. They usually get eaten up whenever we have a bbq so that tells me they are worth buying when I am at Kroger. I will buy again and continue to as long as they get ate.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?