BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Lauren B.
This sausage is so delicious! I have tried many types of cheddar wurst and this by far takes the cake. It’s not too greasy and the cheese flavor is so great. My family loves these and we absolutely will be buying these again.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
My husband loves these things. He loves anything that has to do with meat and cheese. They can be pricey but you can get coupons to make it cheaper. He likes them with roasted potatoes and peppers. Would recommend to others.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
I only give these a three because I do not like cheese hot dogs very much, but for cheese hot dogs these are really good. They have a great value, Id probably buy them again for others that do enjoy cheese in their hot dogs
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
These are great and very flavorful. They are very juicy and the melted cheese tops it all off. We eat the on a hot dog bun with some mustard and green choke and are very content. We buy them all of the time when cooking out!
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
Omg these are absolutely soooo good! Sometimes I’d rather have a plain hot dog, but these are definitely interesting for when I want something different. They have a great flavor that’s different from many things I’ve tried!
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
These are good, and some of my family members like them. Mostly the children. The price is somewhat higher that most, but the kids favor the flavor more and the quality. The kids say that they absolutely love them the best!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
As terrible as these are for you, they’re delicious! I especially love to take them camping and roast them over the fire. It’s great that the cheese is inside of it too because it’s a little less messy. I definitely recommend it!
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Yummy! So good and you can actually taste the cheese after it is cooked! So many times I find myself hunting for the cheese in sausages but this one, it is right there!
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage- Wow theirs so many meals and snacks that can be made with this great sausage! And something has to be really good before I will give 5stars.. Quick,easy convienent and tasty but yet affordable.
Kendra G.
These are my boyfriends favorite. He lives to grill outside anytime the temperature is above 60. Add a little shredded cheese into a warm bun with a few jalapeños and you won’t be disappointed. I buy these pretty regularly
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?