BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Hanna A.
These are delicious and my son loves them. Super easy for dinner with some skillet potatoes and a little bit of seasoning. Very reasonably priced. They are totally worth the price for sure. I buy these frequently and will continue.
Janelle D.
Williamsport, PA
This products is very good for my skin. I helped cover my blemishes without looking like my makeup was caked on. I found it best for under my eyes. Compared to previous products I have used, this is definitely my favorite one.
Nikki Z.
Edinburg, TX
these are sooo good when theyre freshly made. super cheesy and meaty. they make amazing chili dogs. theyre pretty chunky too so great for a family barbeque. however they cant be left out for long at all before the cheese goes totally bad and they cant be eaten
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
I got these at my local grocery and they were good for a BBQ that we had.  I was actually surprised at the price and that is the only reason I am giving them 3 stars.  I thought they were quite pricey for what they are.
Stephanie F.
These are so delicious!! Just the right amount of cheese! Make sure you Grill them all the way through so the cheese can melt (I know I get anxious for them to be done, but trust me, wait for them!) I would definitely recommend these!!
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
These are actually really good. They have a great snap to them and the cheese and flavor of the sausage makes it taste really delicious. I enjoy these during football season this is the main time I'll get them as a game day treat
Cheyanne T.
These are my favorite brand of cheddarworst. They are a quick and easy dinner option. You can grill them or cut them up in thin slices and throw them together in a pasta. I will continue to buy for weekly night dinners or bbqs.
Briana G.
Weslaco, TX
So much yes! They’re so good. I LOVE sausage. My brother made them, I bought them. They’re a good price. They’re super juicy. We used them with H-E-B Texas BBQ sauce and omfg, they were the best thing ever. I highly recommend.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
These cheddar brauts are soooo yummy like seriously so juicy and good and they feeed up to three people, depending on how many people eat lol I'd eat the whole bag but these are by far my favorites I would definitely buy them again
Lauren B.
This sausage is so delicious! I have tried many types of cheddar wurst and this by far takes the cake. It’s not too greasy and the cheese flavor is so great. My family loves these and we absolutely will be buying these again.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?