BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Allora M.
Mill Hall, PA
I’m not a hot dog or hamburger fan so one or two of these on the grill for me. I love to throw them on the grill and wipe up a quick box of kraft Mac n cheese. Easy peasy dinner. I always have a pack on hand.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
These are a family favorite! They are perfect on the grill with some grilled onions and mustard. The cheese inside is so delicious and it compliments whatever condiments you use! I’d absolutely recommend this to others.
Lidia D.
East Lansing, MI
Never had a bad experience with this brand of sausage. It has good flavor and a variety of flavors. They're easy to make and very good quality. The only reason I didn't give it the last star is because I personally don't buy sausage that often.
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
These are a fantastic summer bbq meal! The flavor is outstanding m and they are absolutely filled with cheese!!! Very very good I would highly recommend these to anyone and everyone!!! Decently priced as well.
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
Great product. They taste great and are reasonably priced. They are fully cooked so they are easy to heat up and my husband and daughter also like them. Can buy at any grocery store for less than 4$ a package
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
I love these sausages! These are probably my favorite to have at a barbecue. They are so juicy and cheesy the flavors are great. They are very good for the price and I would definitely recommend them to others.
corry p.
Valley Stream, NY
Hillshire Farms cheddarwurst I want of my favorite sausage links. They have such a nice Smokey taste and the cheese just oozes out and they give you an ice pop when you bite into them. Absolutely scrumptious
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love these so much! They taste so good and everyone in my house loves them. They are a great price. You can make them with any side dish and also get creative with them. I would definitely buy these again.
Mary C.
We love Hillshire Farms cheddarwurst. It has a pleasing snap and just the right amount of oozy cheese combined with the sausage juices. I will eat them plain, on a bun, or cut up into my pasta.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?