Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #20 in Sausages

BoxKraz E.
I am a carnivore and I enjoy eating these when I am on the go for a super quick protein filled breakfast. Microwaved, grilled or pan seared they taste delicious every time and come in a variety of flavors.
Jaclyn T.
Cleveland, GA
These are really good. They come at a great price. This is a trusted brand, so I feel good buying it. My kids love cheese, who doesn't?! So I buy the cheddar kind. We all love them. We have these stocked!
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
I do not like cheese in my sausage! To me cheese is so nasty and makes me break out! You can buy this at a grocery store but I don’t want to recommend it because it doesn’t have good flavor. #gross #nasty
Kayla H.
Port angeles, WA
Delish! I've never had a problem and they always fill my belly! I usually get them at Walmart or Winco, taste delish, smell great and they are a great deal! I alway recommend! I will continue to buy these
Tabitha B.
The sausage with cheese on the inside is delicious and it is something that the kids enjoy. I like purchasing them from Target because there is usually a sale on them. The sausage has alot of flavor on it.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
These are absolutely delicious. I love the fact that they have cheese in them. Of course they are not the healthiest item on the menu but I love to dice them up and serve them with eggs. Highly recommend.
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
These are my favorite. They were always a treat when growing up. We would only ever get them every now and again, but the minute my mom pulled these out my brother and I would get so happy. They also use the perfect amount of cheese in them.
Sheila M.
Hits the spot, great flavor perfect on a bun with some onions and mustard with a side dish. Or alone as a meal. The cheese filled is delicious and the kids love to eat. Can be dressed up or dressed down.
Stephanie R.
Bridgeport, CT
We wanted something different for dinner and we were not disappointed. Good quality meats used. No artificial ingredients or flavors and no msg. When on sale a good price. I would make try other flavors.
Summer H.
Yummy!!!! These are amazing!! I love to grill them or throw them in the microwave. Great on a bun or just by themselves. Very affordable and great for cookouts or a simple dinner at home. Will buy again!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?