Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Tabitha B.
The sausage with cheese on the inside is delicious and it is something that the kids enjoy. I like purchasing them from Target because there is usually a sale on them. The sausage has alot of flavor on it.
Sheila M.
Hits the spot, great flavor perfect on a bun with some onions and mustard with a side dish. Or alone as a meal. The cheese filled is delicious and the kids love to eat. Can be dressed up or dressed down.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
These are absolutely delicious. I love the fact that they have cheese in them. Of course they are not the healthiest item on the menu but I love to dice them up and serve them with eggs. Highly recommend.
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
These are my favorite. They were always a treat when growing up. We would only ever get them every now and again, but the minute my mom pulled these out my brother and I would get so happy. They also use the perfect amount of cheese in them.
Stephanie R.
Bridgeport, CT
We wanted something different for dinner and we were not disappointed. Good quality meats used. No artificial ingredients or flavors and no msg. When on sale a good price. I would make try other flavors.
Summer H.
Yummy!!!! These are amazing!! I love to grill them or throw them in the microwave. Great on a bun or just by themselves. Very affordable and great for cookouts or a simple dinner at home. Will buy again!
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
I personally wasn't too impressed by the quality and taste. It seemed as if there s other more affordable brands put there that have a better taste to them. They are still good but not totally it's worth
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
I love These sausages! They are so juicy and have great flavor. I generally use them as hot dogs in a hot dog bun and top them with some ketchup and mustard! They taste good whether you grill or bake them.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
this smoked sausage is my favorite. you can grill,broil etc.the cheese inside oozes out and adds so much flavor to the sausage. the price is so reasonable.i cant say anything bad about this product. i tell all my friends to try this.
Debra v.
I love Hillshire sausage! The cheddar is the perfect touch. This is great as a sandwich, for breakfast, for stews or basically everything. The price is great too and I can usually get some coupons or a great sale!
Genesis S.
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?