Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #20 in Sausages

Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
It's a nice change from hot dogs or plain sausage. My husband and daughter love it as well and they can be picky eaters! It's easy to prepare and wonderful with mashed potatoes or French fries and a veggie!
mayra H.
We like this one they are really good or hot dogs always come out good we cook them then we cut onion and pepper cilantro and omg they are good I got this at foodtown grocery store yes I will recommend them
Aarushi G.
Richmond, VA
These are very tasty sausages and very convenient to cook. I'm very happy with my purchase and I bought them from Giant and I have no general complaints with the products:m. I highly recommend it to buyers.
Tiara G.
Bealeton, VA
These are pretty delicious I’m not a huge fan of cheese too much but my family tried these for dinner one night and I️ feel in love. I️ personally like them best cooked on the grill and then placed in a bun with mustard.
Amy K.
Dallas, TX
One of our favorites for a quick and easy dinner! We love pairing it with Mac & cheese, it reminds of us being kids with hotdogs, Mac & cheese! They are great quality and a good price! I would definitely recommend this product and buy again!
Briana W.
These are FANTASTIC! They are great for lunch or even dinner with some sides. The meat is always quality & not fatty. The cheese is just enough without making them greasy. They are pretty decently priced as well.
Tanaira R.
Shreveport, LA
Always great on the grill. Not a fan of these boiled but always juicy. All stores don’t always have them but I always seem to find them on sale. If you are having a family barbecue I suggest you get these
Kayla H.
Delish! I've never had a problem and they always fill my belly! I usually get them at Walmart or Winco, taste delish, smell great and they are a great deal! I alway recommend! I will continue to buy these
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
These are super tasty! I wish they had less fat and calories but they are a super splurge! There are bits of cheese in the middle that get ooooey and gooey when you cook them They are super moist and delicious!
BoxKraz E.
I am a carnivore and I enjoy eating these when I am on the go for a super quick protein filled breakfast. Microwaved, grilled or pan seared they taste delicious every time and come in a variety of flavors.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?