BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Breeana H.
Chula Vista
These are okay. I normally just like a normal braut so the cheese version is a little eh. Tastes more like a hot dog than a sausage. The flavor is not the best. I wouldn’t recommend these, but I feel like others might like them .
Arii G.
These are so yummy and juicy with every bite you can taste the savory goodness it has. It cooks pretty quickly and the price is just as nice especially if you buy at walmart. These are always in my fridge during the summer season.
Sakethia E.
This is my go to quick fix meal for my family. I always keep these on hand and my kids love them. They have just the right amount of cheese and they cook quickly. I am usually able to find them on sale or find a coupon for them.
Devyn S.
Fort Worth, TX
I had these for the first time on the 4th of July and they are SO delicious. The cheese inside isn’t overwhelming nor is it too much. They are so delicious even my super picky kid ate these like they were the best thing since sliced bread
Maddie F.
I love these!! They’re almost the equivalent of the Bahama Mama Jalapeño and Cheese sausages at Maverick. They’re a really good flavor and I really enjoy them. It’s great that they can put cheese in it because it makes it that much better.
Jordan D.
Mcgaheysville, VA
My whole family loves these! They taste great and are perfect when they are done on the grill with the perfect crispy outside and cheesy inside. They are even great on hotdog buns, and quick and easy. Love these when looking for a dinner that is minimal yet delicious!
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
This is such a great treat for the family when I make this! It’s a great value and the price is perfect. There’s so many recipes you could make with that. And you cannot be the great flavor! I would definitely recommend it and buy it again.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
I am really not a fan of meat with cheese mixed in. Call me a control freak but I really prefer to put the cheese of my choice on top of whatever meat I’m cooking. Other than that this is actually a relatively flavorful product.
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
I used to eat these many years ago. They are good but I like to pat them worth a napkin first to remove excess grease. They go very good with rice and have good flavor. I may buy them in the future since they are simple to cook.
Mary Y.
This food taste so different from what I am used to. The cheese inside the bratwurst brings it all together and makes this take amazing. I bought this product at Safeway in Washington, DC. I would definitely purchase this again!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?