BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Jennifer B.
I loooove the little bits of cheese in these & the flavor is really good too. I live to grill them. Fry them. Chop them up and add them to my macaroni and cheese.. sooo good.. literally bought some today for this weeks meal prep!!
Stephanie C.
Rocky Mount , NC
The are delicious and great for a quick and easy dinner. They are bursting with cheese goodness and absolutely delicious. I love the ease of coming home and just cooking these on the George foreman. Will definitely be buying again.
Helena L.
Whiting, NJ
This sausage is great and has a delicious flavor. I would suggest it and would be great alone or mixed with rice or other dishes. It’s able to find at mostly any grocery stores and I would recommend to others and it’s affordable. Yum!
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
These are my favorite go to meal you just heat up with 15 mins put it I got dog bun and u are good to go my kids love them also the combination of salty fatty sausage and cheddar makes for a delish dish for on the go kids n parents
Kaitlan A.
These are super good! I love that they have cheddar inside of them. Super easy to cook and taste delicious. Good value for what you get. Love the flavor. These are a fun alternative since they are different. Would definitely recommend.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I love this because it tastes like a grown up version of cheesy hot dogs. I try to buy these on sale because they run pricey, but the taste is worth it. Best simmered on the stove top with veggies or roasted in the oven for a bit.
Arii G.
These are so yummy and juicy with every bite you can taste the savory goodness it has. It cooks pretty quickly and the price is just as nice especially if you buy at walmart. These are always in my fridge during the summer season.
Keely T.
I love the cheddar brats! Not over filled but just the right amount with a great taste! I put the cheddar brats in rice. No cons to this food product. Also not too expensive. I'm a repeat buyer these are at every cookout of mine!
Praise G.
These are so good my fave I have these for every cookout and bbq and every family party where we cook on the grill these are so juicy and good and you can eat them anyway you want and they will taste delicious no matter what’s on it
Kyra H.
Love these sausages! These are by far the cheesiest of the cheese filled sausages available at the supermarket that I've tried. These are perfect for those lazy summer nights when you just want to throw something quick and tasty on the grill.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?