BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Dewanna M.
Clarkrange
I love these things thrown on the grill. They are super tasty! My whole family love them. They come nicely packaged. I will buy these again very soon. I recommend them to everyone! I like the original ones best.
Alyssa P.
Rio Rancho, NM
love hilshire meat and sasages truley americas best hilshire farm go meat ! anyone else say this in classd in highschool and eeryone reply with go meat ? my favorite meat next to the sausages is the black smoked pepper one with pepper at the edges.
amy s.
These are okay. I don’t really like the cheddar added. It give a bit of a weird texture and a strange aftertaste. They weren’t too expensive and I don’t think I will ever buy them again but they were worth trying.
Tina S.
Wrightsville
A family favorite!!! We buy these often! The kids hate sausage but love these kielbasa!! I like to add them to macaroni and cheese for a casserole. The flavor is great! I would
Definitely buy these over and over
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Great sausage! Hillshire farms makes great sausages but I love these chedderwurst ones. They’re great with mustard! They’re good for grilling or frying or even sticking in the microwave. Will definitely buy again.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Very good sausage my family loves this at BBQs and it tastes amazing. The pro is that it's flavorful! Our recipe is to marinate it in barbecue sauce and we usually but it at our local grocery store. We buy it all the time and we will buy it again!
Rachel C.
Wichita, KS
I first sampled this at Kroger. It was amazing so I bought more! They are a little bit on the high end of pricing but absolutely worth it! The are great with chips or beans. It’s definitely a good barbecue meal!
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
Go Meat!! I love that these taste delicious and cheesy. Hillshire is a very good brand and I know why. I alway feel like theirs is high quality. Love grilling them and sealing in all the flavor. Great with mustard.
bianca r.
yum! Love Hillshire farms but only for the sausage ! I don’t like their pre cut meat but they have great sausages and nice flavors ! Good for breakfast or to grill up for dinner in a pasta or alone for sausage subs!
McKayla K.
Delicious and easy to fry or grill. Nice cheesy flavor. I will purchase again. Will eat again. Purchased at Scott’s in Lindsborg, Kansas. Good value. Best value at Walmart or Dillons/Kroger. You should try them!!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?