BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Jessica T.
They're sausages. With cheese. Right inside the sausage. I mean what can you say, it's American af. They're delicious. Grab a pack for the next family BBQ. Or for Independence Day. Bc America. And freedom. And cheese.
Brittany H.
I don’t buy these often buy when I do my daughter loves them. It’s a good value for what you’re getting and the flavor is good. My daughter loves them in baked beans. I will buy again, I just don’t do it very often
Kimberly J.
My husband and I really love these. Cook them up with butter, green peppers, onions, and potatoes and you’ll be golden. Or make them into a sausage fried rice. Flavor is fantastic. I buy these on a regular basis.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
We eat these at least once a week during the summer! We grill them then put shredded cheddar and mayo on our buns then enjoy them! Delicious! These are he best! Will continue to purchase and I would recommend to anyone who loves sausages and grilling
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My family loves grilling these up in the summer or baking these with some onions and peppers in the winter time. They taste so fresh and no matter how you like them prepared, they’re perfectly seasoned and juicy!
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are pretty tasty. Real cheddary taste. I like them in place of regular hot dogs for a more rich taste. A bit more expensive than regular hot dogs. Overall very yummy and would buy them again in the future.
Tianna B.
Philadelphia , PA
I sort of liked this product. Personally I prefer just plain ol' sausage but I wanted to try something new. I'm not a huge fan of it but it was pretty tasty. The price was reasonable too. I don't think I'll purchase this on a regular basis, but if I'm craving it, definitely.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Very good sausage my family loves this at BBQs and it tastes amazing. The pro is that it's flavorful! Our recipe is to marinate it in barbecue sauce and we usually but it at our local grocery store. We buy it all the time and we will buy it again!
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Great sausage! Hillshire farms makes great sausages but I love these chedderwurst ones. They’re great with mustard! They’re good for grilling or frying or even sticking in the microwave. Will definitely buy again.
Tina S.
Wrightsville
A family favorite!!! We buy these often! The kids hate sausage but love these kielbasa!! I like to add them to macaroni and cheese for a casserole. The flavor is great! I would
Definitely buy these over and over
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?