BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Crystal P.
Wytheville , VA
Foodie Expert
My family enjoys these sausages when we make them out in the grill! They are very tasty and makes for a delicious dinner or snack. They are a little pricey when you have a big family. Not many comes in a pack. I would purchase again.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Foodie Expert
I had these for the first time two weeks ago at a cookout and was SO SURPRISED at how much I actually liked them. I couldn't believe the tastiness and wish I could replace every hot dog that I eat in the future with one of these bad boys. So much more flavorful. I love them!
Charnae W.
Gadsden, AL
Foodie Expert
I love these cheddar sausages!!!! they taste so delicious!!! Like they have that grilled taste to them... now they are pretty pricey there aren't many that comes in the pack but they are worth the money two will get me full try them out guys
Haley H.
Germantown, OH
Foodie Expert
Love these!! The cheddar is a great added flavor and these don’t taste fake and like plastic like some brands of sausages. The price is good for what you are getting I would buy these again, they are perfect for cook outs and bonfires
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the cheddar taste we cook these on the pit for the smoked grilled taste... great for camping it's already pre cooked it has a great flavor for a great price..
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
Yes it is so freaken good! These are great for a barbecue i bought these in my local heb, just pros unless you don’t like cons. Just like any other hotdog i prefer these on the grill and ye si would reccomend it to others who like cheddar
Aaron E.
Foodie Expert
The best of both worlds. Cheddar and sausage! Awesome with a cold beer for summer barbecues. I love the fact that they’re filled with cheese! I got mine at save mart for a fair price. Definitely recommend for those summer barbecues.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Foodie Expert
Love anything with cheese in it. These cheddarwurst are staples ate our family bbq's because some of us can't have burgers for every single birthday! (ME!) Even the picky kids like these! Good on the grill, stove, or even oven!

Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I loooove the little bits of cheese in these & the flavor is really good too. I live to grill them. Fry them. Chop them up and add them to my macaroni and cheese.. sooo good.. literally bought some today for this weeks meal prep!!
Kaitlan A.
Foodie Expert
These are super good! I love that they have cheddar inside of them. Super easy to cook and taste delicious. Good value for what you get. Love the flavor. These are a fun alternative since they are different. Would definitely recommend.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?