Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #20 in Sausages

Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I am not a huge fan of these sausages, just because of the processing. The kids like the flavor though and we pick them up at the grocers every once in awhile when we are out of home grown and processed sausage.
Tianna B.
Philadelphia , PA
I sort of liked this product. Personally I prefer just plain ol' sausage but I wanted to try something new. I'm not a huge fan of it but it was pretty tasty. The price was reasonable too. I don't think I'll purchase this on a regular basis, but if I'm craving it, definitely.
Tina S.
Wrightsville
A family favorite!!! We buy these often! The kids hate sausage but love these kielbasa!! I like to add them to macaroni and cheese for a casserole. The flavor is great! I would
Definitely buy these over and over
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Great sausage! Hillshire farms makes great sausages but I love these chedderwurst ones. They’re great with mustard! They’re good for grilling or frying or even sticking in the microwave. Will definitely buy again.
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
These are okay. I don’t really like the cheddar added. It give a bit of a weird texture and a strange aftertaste. They weren’t too expensive and I don’t think I will ever buy them again but they were worth trying.
Danielle S.
Huntington WV
These are my absolute favorite! I replaced hotdogs with these. I also cut them up and eat them with rice. They are inexpensive and you can get them at Walmart. I would recommend trying them. They are delicious.
Katherine T.
I just barely tried this recently cause my family isn’t a sausage type & I’m like no, let’s try this for once. Omg its so good! My son likes it! I think this made it officially put our new thing. So buying more
bianca r.
yum! Love Hillshire farms but only for the sausage ! I don’t like their pre cut meat but they have great sausages and nice flavors ! Good for breakfast or to grill up for dinner in a pasta or alone for sausage subs!
Jaime F.
Charlotte, NC
Honestly who doesn't love cheese in your food? This combines amazing food with quality melted cheese which is an amazing combo. I found mine at Wal-Mart and love them for cookouts, tailgates, or just normal dinner
Jennifer F.
Las Vegas, NV
This brand is my absolute favorite. I loveeeeeee sausage. Especially this flavor and it is not expensive at all! I usually buy mine from Walmart. They cook really fast too. I would always recommend this brand.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?