BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Celia M.
Rogers, AR
So good I love ❤ so much but she is a pretty good lady and I love love it so much makes it more fun fun and great great stuff and great great deals and great great stuff to play and great great for fun fun and great great stuff and great great deals and great great stuff to play and great great for fun fun and great great stuff and great great ️
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Hillside Farms Cheddarwurst sausages are perfect for grilling and have really good flavor. I love the cheesy flavor and the juiciness. A perfect solution for a quick dinner, even better if you grill them. So delicious!
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I've loved these seance I was a little girl they have always been my absolute favorite and go to you can eat them for breakfast lunch or dinner the cheese shoots in your mouth I just love them I get them all the time
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
These sausages are really good on a the grill with some mustard and relish! They are a must have at most cook-out's that I host at my home and are usually the first ones to be gone! We love Hillshire Farm because of the quality and the extra "meaty" flavor.
Katelyn S.
Shelbyville, KY
These are a really great quality of hot dog. They taste great no matter how you prepare them. I love that they come in several options on those days you are feeling something different. These are a family favorite.
Jessica J.
Leavittsburg, OH
This is one of my absolute favorite summer grilled item. They are amazing on the grill so good I don't even use a bun! Easy to nake and very filling. Dipped in mustard or eaten with no condiments they are so yummy!
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
Loves these brats! They grill nicely. Have a great flavor and fit well on the bun. I find the price good and easy to find and at local grocery store. Top with spicy mustard and it's the best! I'll be buying again.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
I actually do not eat bratwurst-- ever. I hate it. But on a camping trip this summer a friend brought these and I tried them and was hooked. They are the perfect combo of bratwurst and hot dog in my opinion. And cheese only makes it better. Love them.
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
My husband loves grilling and always picks these up for BBQs and gatherings! They are so full of flavor and always a hit. They're the perfect size for hot dog buns which is just an added bonus. Definitely recommend
Jessica T.
They're sausages. With cheese. Right inside the sausage. I mean what can you say, it's American af. They're delicious. Grab a pack for the next family BBQ. Or for Independence Day. Bc America. And freedom. And cheese.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?