BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Foodie Expert
What I love most about these is, you don’t have to put them on a roll to eat. If you watch your bread intake these are really perfect. The cheese inside gave you enough flavor that you can just cut them up and eat them. My kids love them.
Cameron C.
Foodie Expert
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Madison B.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
THESE ARE BOMMMMBBBB. These are honestly the only kind I like. They are cheap and super good. I love them on the grill in the summer. Super yummy any time of the year though. I buy them a lot and would totally recommend them to anyone.
Jasmine W.
Foodie Expert
When i want to make pigs in a blanket, this is the only brand that I use. I love these especially when they are cooked on a hot stove with some char on them. That way i eat them with some eggs and hash browns. Best cheese sausage ever!
Crystal M.
How many times can I type the word Yum! These are thick and juuuuuuicy! They're easy to make for a hearty fast lunch. I even slice and mix these into Mac n Cheese!
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves the sausages specially the cheddar one it is but I think they love the sausages with the cheddar in it it is great on the barbecue it is great to cook on the stove very convenient when you want to have a quick dinner
Haley H.
Germantown, OH
Foodie Expert
Love these!! The cheddar is a great added flavor and these don’t taste fake and like plastic like some brands of sausages. The price is good for what you are getting I would buy these again, they are perfect for cook outs and bonfires
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Foodie Expert
I know hot dog is not healthy and not the best options in general but this sure takes good. It is good when you grill it, cut it into pieces to mix with egg, and/or just microwaving it and eating it with simple rice and a spicy sauce,
Crystal P.
Wytheville , VA
Foodie Expert
My family enjoys these sausages when we make them out in the grill! They are very tasty and makes for a delicious dinner or snack. They are a little pricey when you have a big family. Not many comes in a pack. I would purchase again.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Foodie Expert
These are alright tasting and the texture is slightly off. Because it is mostly just cheddar, it's like a cheese bomb, so if you like cheese I would recommend but otherwise, if you are trying to look for a meat substitute this is meh.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?