BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Who doesn't love cheese? So I purchased these thinking the same thing...I did not like cheese in my sausage. It gave off bursts of cheese where if it could have been one even taste I think I would have liked it more.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
So good! I especially love to eat these with eggs in the morning. Very good and affordable at the market. Everyone I make it for, loves it! I usually chop it up with egg and make it into a burrito. Definitely recommend
Ingrid S.
Tacoma, WA
These sausages are very cheap at the grocery store. Great for hot dogs at a party or something but definitely needed some sauce to go with it like relish and ketchup. Not the best taste but not bad! I would buy again.
Alma J.
Salinas, CA
I love cheese weenies and these are some of my favorite. There is not that much to say but if you like cheese filled sausage then you will like these. Definitely recommend to anyone they are perfect for a family cookout.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Hillside Farms Cheddarwurst sausages are perfect for grilling and have really good flavor. I love the cheesy flavor and the juiciness. A perfect solution for a quick dinner, even better if you grill them. So delicious!
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I've loved these seance I was a little girl they have always been my absolute favorite and go to you can eat them for breakfast lunch or dinner the cheese shoots in your mouth I just love them I get them all the time
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Hillshire Farms Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage taste great, especially fresh off the grill in the summertime with some great sides and close friends gathered around.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
These sausages are really good on a the grill with some mustard and relish! They are a must have at most cook-out's that I host at my home and are usually the first ones to be gone! We love Hillshire Farm because of the quality and the extra "meaty" flavor.
Nickie J.
I love this sausage. It has a sweet flavor and it’s amazing. I bought it from Walmart. It’s a very good value, not expensive at all. The flavor is amazing. I love it, and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
I really love eating these. I love the taste and that some have cheese in the middle. Great for summer. Sometimes I love to make them and mix with mac n cheese. Would recommend to anyone because they are really good.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?