BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Macy T.
Love cooking these up on the grill! You get tired of eating the regular hot dogs and hamburgers wit the kids and they usually stay away from these so its nice to be able to enjoy something good without having to share it with the kids lol
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
Hill shire farms makes the best sausages they taste amazing. I really enjoy Hillshire Cheddar Sausages they are so juicy and have the right amount of cheese I normally buy these at my local Walmart and the price is cheap for the quality you get.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
These are my favorite,brats I tend to get acid reflux when eating some sausage bit the cheese in these helps that problem and they taste so yummy definitely must try them if you already haven't and they make killer over sized pigs in a blanket
Salina S.
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage is okay. Not my favorite sausage, mainly because the cheddar aspect throws me off and I find it contain far too much sodium chloride in one serving. Would not recommend this specific flavor or sausage.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Hillshire Farm products are really good. They always have a fresh flavor and pair with a lot of other foods. The cheddarwurst was good, but not one of my favorite items from Hillshire. It is really reasonably priced for around $5.00. My friend loves it
Allison C.
Great addition to simple summertime cookouts. pop them on the grill and cook with the hotdogs. Fairly priced. Great value! Good flavor, watch out for the first bite, cheese gets HOT and can squirt out when you take the first bite.
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
Who doesn’t love smoked sausage? These are great for cookouts and are always the first thing to go when I have one. They are juicy, fresh, and exploding with flavor. I love mine with mustard of course. Great price for the amount you get.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love these sausage especially on the grill. The cheese is what really make it taste good. The price is reasonable. I normally purchase this product at Walmart. I also buy this product and recommend it to others. This is my favorite brand.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Me, personally. I don't really like sausage. Generally smoked sausage is just crunchy it's gross overall just bad. However my dad loves this so I give It 2 Stars just because we always have it in our fridge and he eats the crap out of it
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
I'd consider this a middle-quality smoked sausage. It's not the best I've ever had, but I'll eat it if it's on sale. It has a hearty flavor and the cheese inside has a pleasant texture. Be careful when you bite into it though. Very hot!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?