Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
These are amazing! They taste the best when cooked on the grill. They aren’t the cheapest hot dogs you’ll find but they are quality and have great flavor!!! I️ usually get mine from Publix and will buy them again
Kimberly J.
My husband and I really love these. Cook them up with butter, green peppers, onions, and potatoes and you’ll be golden. Or make them into a sausage fried rice. Flavor is fantastic. I buy these on a regular basis.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
We love this stuff!!!! We buy it alll the time from shoprite! At least 2 packs once a week! We use it on everything just about! Tastes soooo gooood! We would highly recommend this to everyone!!! I buy it so much!
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are pretty tasty. Real cheddary taste. I like them in place of regular hot dogs for a more rich taste. A bit more expensive than regular hot dogs. Overall very yummy and would buy them again in the future.
Rachel C.
Wichita, KS
I first sampled this at Kroger. It was amazing so I bought more! They are a little bit on the high end of pricing but absolutely worth it! The are great with chips or beans. It’s definitely a good barbecue meal!
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Great sausage! Hillshire farms makes great sausages but I love these chedderwurst ones. They’re great with mustard! They’re good for grilling or frying or even sticking in the microwave. Will definitely buy again.
Tianna B.
Philadelphia , PA
I sort of liked this product. Personally I prefer just plain ol' sausage but I wanted to try something new. I'm not a huge fan of it but it was pretty tasty. The price was reasonable too. I don't think I'll purchase this on a regular basis, but if I'm craving it, definitely.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
These are okay. I don’t really like the cheddar added. It give a bit of a weird texture and a strange aftertaste. They weren’t too expensive and I don’t think I will ever buy them again but they were worth trying.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Very good sausage my family loves this at BBQs and it tastes amazing. The pro is that it's flavorful! Our recipe is to marinate it in barbecue sauce and we usually but it at our local grocery store. We buy it all the time and we will buy it again!
Tina S.
Wrightsville
A family favorite!!! We buy these often! The kids hate sausage but love these kielbasa!! I like to add them to macaroni and cheese for a casserole. The flavor is great! I would
Definitely buy these over and over
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back