Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #22 in Sausages

Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Great sausage! Hillshire farms makes great sausages but I love these chedderwurst ones. They’re great with mustard! They’re good for grilling or frying or even sticking in the microwave. Will definitely buy again.
amy s.
These are okay. I don’t really like the cheddar added. It give a bit of a weird texture and a strange aftertaste. They weren’t too expensive and I don’t think I will ever buy them again but they were worth trying.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are pretty tasty. Real cheddary taste. I like them in place of regular hot dogs for a more rich taste. A bit more expensive than regular hot dogs. Overall very yummy and would buy them again in the future.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Very good sausage my family loves this at BBQs and it tastes amazing. The pro is that it's flavorful! Our recipe is to marinate it in barbecue sauce and we usually but it at our local grocery store. We buy it all the time and we will buy it again!
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I am not a huge fan of these sausages, just because of the processing. The kids like the flavor though and we pick them up at the grocers every once in awhile when we are out of home grown and processed sausage.
Tianna B.
Philadelphia , PA
I sort of liked this product. Personally I prefer just plain ol' sausage but I wanted to try something new. I'm not a huge fan of it but it was pretty tasty. The price was reasonable too. I don't think I'll purchase this on a regular basis, but if I'm craving it, definitely.
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
My husband purchased these sausages a while back and we really like them. He bought these from Bi-Lo for sweet deal. The are very juicy and flavorful. They work Great on the grill also. Bi-Lo runs BOGO deal all the time. I would definitely be on the look out for these again.
Dewanna M.
Clarkrange
I love these things thrown on the grill. They are super tasty! My whole family love them. They come nicely packaged. I will buy these again very soon. I recommend them to everyone! I like the original ones best.
Tina S.
Wrightsville
A family favorite!!! We buy these often! The kids hate sausage but love these kielbasa!! I like to add them to macaroni and cheese for a casserole. The flavor is great! I would
Definitely buy these over and over
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
My family love this. It’s makes for a great and easy dinner it even lunch. We like to grill them. The kids love the cheddar cheese in the middle. They are also a very reasonable priced. They are easy to find and store and we really like the taste.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?