BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Jennifer T.
Savannah, GA
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage

I loved these as a kid growing up and still love them now. Charred on the grill with the little pockets of cheese melting inside. So good!
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
I bought this at wall Mart fore a good price. It was delicious when grilled and all of them were gone in one sitting instead of having leftovers. I would Definetly recommend these to people looking for a good filling quick and easy meal.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
If don't know one know me. One thing they will know is that I love these.. I eat them everyday. I love all colors and flavors. They should come out with more. Best thing since sliced bread. I love it a lot.
Stephanie H.
These are so delicious and they have lots of cheese in them, but the cheese tastes kind of fake. Perfect for cook outs if you're looking for something a little different than a plain hot dog.
Amanda R.
Gilmer, TX
The cheddarwurst is my go to when we have hotdog night at my house. My oldest son loves these as well. They have enough cheese in them that it isn't overwhelming, but is extremely yummy.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I just recently purchased this brand because I got a coupon for it. I like to barbecue hotdogs for the kids since ya easier and less messy for them to eat. Well they have decided they want something more than just a hotdog. These are awesome! They are very tasty and have cheddar oozing out of them once cooked of course! I would buy these again and in bulk!
shatona s.
RUSTON, LA
These are soo good. I love all of the Hillshire Farm sausages. They're best grilled, or fried in the skillet and as a sandwich. They're good mixed in rice, with veggies, or however you like. They're a little pricey depending on where you buy them, but they are totally worth it. I would definitely recommend! Try the jalapeno and cheese sausages too.
Colleen P.
You had me at cheese! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these on nights that I need a quick dinner to make. Usually, I do them outdoors on my grill but when it's too cold, I'll do them on the grill pan. They have a robust flavor and the perfect amount of cheese. They are protein packed and have a great texture! You'll always find a pack in my fridge or freezer!!
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage are so delicious and versatile! One of my family's favorite things to do is wrap them up in a crescent roll dough then bake them for a very yummy snack! I highly recommend Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage to anyone and everyone looking for a cheddarwurst that is just bursting with flavor!
Paula W.
Hillside Farm Cheddarwurst are my absolute favorite sausages.  I love to grill them but I will even eat them just heated up in the microwave.  They save well overnight and re-heat nicely.  They have such a great flavor that I don't generally add anything to them when I eat them.  Sometimes I eat them without a bun even.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?