Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I really love the hillshire farm cheddarwurst smoked sausage! It tastes so good! I am in love with anything that had cheese, so having melted cheese inside the sausage makes it a million times better. It isn't that expensive either. I say it is a must buy for any cookout.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
These are one of my favorite things to make for breakfast. I even eat these throughout the day to be honest. I love the cheese inside and they really satisfy my hunger when I’m craving sausages.
Taeler S.
Vancouver , WA
I rarely eat sausage but when I do, the ones with cheese are always my go-to. I buy mine from winco foods or Walmart and I usually get them in the summer time for when I go camping. These are so good after cooking them on a camp fire. They’re so juicy and have so much flavor. I would recommend these to anyone who likes sausage because these have the best taste overall.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
I bought this at wall Mart fore a good price. It was delicious when grilled and all of them were gone in one sitting instead of having leftovers. I would Definetly recommend these to people looking for a good filling quick and easy meal.
Stephanie H.
These are so delicious and they have lots of cheese in them, but the cheese tastes kind of fake. Perfect for cook outs if you're looking for something a little different than a plain hot dog.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I just recently purchased this brand because I got a coupon for it. I like to barbecue hotdogs for the kids since ya easier and less messy for them to eat. Well they have decided they want something more than just a hotdog. These are awesome! They are very tasty and have cheddar oozing out of them once cooked of course! I would buy these again and in bulk!
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
These are soo good. I love all of the Hillshire Farm sausages. They're best grilled, or fried in the skillet and as a sandwich. They're good mixed in rice, with veggies, or however you like. They're a little pricey depending on where you buy them, but they are totally worth it. I would definitely recommend! Try the jalapeno and cheese sausages too.
Colleen P.
You had me at cheese! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these on nights that I need a quick dinner to make. Usually, I do them outdoors on my grill but when it's too cold, I'll do them on the grill pan. They have a robust flavor and the perfect amount of cheese. They are protein packed and have a great texture! You'll always find a pack in my fridge or freezer!!
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage are so delicious and versatile! One of my family's favorite things to do is wrap them up in a crescent roll dough then bake them for a very yummy snack! I highly recommend Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage to anyone and everyone looking for a cheddarwurst that is just bursting with flavor!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back