BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
These sausages are really tasty. You can taste the smokey-ness in them, especially when they are grilled. They are great in pastas and especially with tomatoes and a little spice. They are usually a good price and are readily available. I would recommend these
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
These smoked sausages are perfect for the grill and any cook-out you may have through-out the year. I am not a huge cheese in my sausage person but those who are love these. The cheese doesn't taste fake either which is something we have run into in the past.
Melody H.
Hillshire Farms Cheddarwurst smoked sausages are so delicious! I always put them on the BBQ and eat them with a vegetable and some sort of carbs like rice or pasta. My kids like them cut up after they're BBQ'd and put in some homemade Mac and Cheese.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Cheddar and sausage? Yum! These were so flavorful. Grilled them up added some mustard and they were a hit. I loved the flavors on these. Great for all ages. Everyone loved them! price was great on these as well! Available anywhere that sales Hillshire Farm.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
These are yucky. They have a terrible aftertaste to them but look absolutely delicious. It’s confusing for sure. I bought mine from my local Kroger, and they weren’t super pricey, but they weren’t really all that affordable either for what you get.
Gabrielys K.
Bronx, NY
I loved smoked sausage. These have a really good flavor to them. Ive only tried it one or two times because i dont really eat too much says same for breakfast. But i will be repurchasing these soon and will give my opinion again to see if i feel the same
Tyson C.
I'm not a fan of smoked sausages because they put the mosquete (sp?) flavoring on them and it makes them taste gross.  I prefer a different kind or just the original sausages you can buy from Hillshire.  That is my personal opinion though.  The price is affordable though.
Kanika B.
Cheddar wurst is one of my favorite sausages to eat off the grill! It taste great on a bun or alone. I purchased it from Walmart. The price is good and it is wonderful for when you want a simple meal for dinner! Saves you time in the kitchen!!
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Delicious. I feel like you can't go wrong with Hillshire Farm. The smoky and savory flavors blend perfectly with the cheese. Most of the local grocery stores in my area carry these and I always pick them up when I'm craving sausages.
Lydia B.
Daphne
We love to do these when we have “hot dog” dinners! These are much better than any normal hotdog! Easy to cook and brown up nicely! Great flavor and a nice size! These make the best hotdogs! Load them up with chili and sour kraut and you’ve got an awesome easy dinner!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?