BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love HILLSHIRE FARM! Their sausages are absolutely the best. The flavor is outstanding and they give an absolute amazing crunch when you bite into them. Plus with the extra cheddar in the sausage is beyond yummy
connie P.
Logan, OH
These are amazeing to grill or just. Fry inside.I love mine with a little bit of mustard on it.but hey were all different i know.love the cheese taste to,it's Delicious
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
My husband loves this sasuages they are great for grilling. They are good flavor and have a nice texture. The price was not to bad I felt it was fare. We bought this at Walmart. Will buy again next summer for grilling.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
This are the BEST things for pigs in a blanket. They’re so delicious and perfect inside a buttery croissant! I love the kind that have cheese in the middle. They are definitely a nice breakfast treat and super easy/convenient to have!
Alaina S.
Carmichael, CA
If my kids and I are in the mood for hotdogs at home this is a common purchase for us unless we want real brats or a good, snappy traditional frank. My son loves that there is cheese mixed into it and they taste good on a bun with mustard.
Samantha H.
morgantown, KY
These are the best sausages ever! they have little bits of cheese on the inside, and they are a great touch! the value is great for the price, and you can find them at most groceries. i will definitely be repurchasing!
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
At my house, we call these the special hot dogs. My kids really like them and they're really good for pigs in a blanket. I find them slightly too salty and usually serve them with a bland plain steamed or fresh veggie.
Ingrid S.
Tacoma, WA
These sausages are very cheap at the grocery store. Great for hot dogs at a party or something but definitely needed some sauce to go with it like relish and ketchup. Not the best taste but not bad! I would buy again.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
So good! I especially love to eat these with eggs in the morning. Very good and affordable at the market. Everyone I make it for, loves it! I usually chop it up with egg and make it into a burrito. Definitely recommend
Alma J.
Salinas, CA
I love cheese weenies and these are some of my favorite. There is not that much to say but if you like cheese filled sausage then you will like these. Definitely recommend to anyone they are perfect for a family cookout.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?