Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
I really love eating these. I love the taste and that some have cheese in the middle. Great for summer. Sometimes I love to make them and mix with mac n cheese. Would recommend to anyone because they are really good.
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville, KY
These are a really great quality of hot dog. They taste great no matter how you prepare them. I love that they come in several options on those days you are feeling something different. These are a family favorite.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
I actually do not eat bratwurst-- ever. I hate it. But on a camping trip this summer a friend brought these and I tried them and was hooked. They are the perfect combo of bratwurst and hot dog in my opinion. And cheese only makes it better. Love them.
Jessica J.
Leavittsburg, OH
This is one of my absolute favorite summer grilled item. They are amazing on the grill so good I don't even use a bun! Easy to nake and very filling. Dipped in mustard or eaten with no condiments they are so yummy!
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
My husband loves grilling and always picks these up for BBQs and gatherings! They are so full of flavor and always a hit. They're the perfect size for hot dog buns which is just an added bonus. Definitely recommend
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
Loves these brats! They grill nicely. Have a great flavor and fit well on the bun. I find the price good and easy to find and at local grocery store. Top with spicy mustard and it's the best! I'll be buying again.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
We love this stuff!!!! We buy it alll the time from shoprite! At least 2 packs once a week! We use it on everything just about! Tastes soooo gooood! We would highly recommend this to everyone!!! I buy it so much!
Kimberly J.
My husband and I really love these. Cook them up with butter, green peppers, onions, and potatoes and you’ll be golden. Or make them into a sausage fried rice. Flavor is fantastic. I buy these on a regular basis.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
We eat these at least once a week during the summer! We grill them then put shredded cheddar and mayo on our buns then enjoy them! Delicious! These are he best! Will continue to purchase and I would recommend to anyone who loves sausages and grilling
Melissa F.
I enjoy these hillshire Farm brats over the other brands as far as precooked brats go. We eat them quite often. They are priced well and you can find them in just about any grocery store. I will continue to buy and eat them.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back