BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Throw a pack of these babies on the grill and call it a freakin buffet! I love cheddar wursts, and I've always trusted this brand to bring on the high quality meat and flavor.
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
These are great for the grill in the summer I love them, the taste so good and the cheese is really good too. I also slice them up and add them to pasta. They are usually on sale at my local grocery and I usually buy them every time I shop.
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
These are amazing for family bbqs, anytime I buy them they are the fastest thing to go. The flavor is amazing and especially for the price I got them at! For me the best way to make them is baked in the oven with a little BBQ sauce on it.
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
These sausages are so meaty and juicy! They're good for breakfast with a biscuit. You can also grill them and eat it on a hot dog bun or alone. I like slicing them into small pieces and cooking them in soup. The options are really endless.
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
We are a big hot dog fam. At least my husband and children are. I hate the taste of regular hot dogs. But these? These are good. I love anything with cheddar and these taste so much better than the $0.79 pack of god knows what's in them lol.
Macy T.
Love cooking these up on the grill! You get tired of eating the regular hot dogs and hamburgers wit the kids and they usually stay away from these so its nice to be able to enjoy something good without having to share it with the kids lol
Tamaran B.
marion, AL
I tried to boil these with some beer and onion, i didn't like them that way so we slit them some and grilled them and they where a little better I personally think they dry out too much if you know a way to cook them please let me know
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
These are my favorite,brats I tend to get acid reflux when eating some sausage bit the cheese in these helps that problem and they taste so yummy definitely must try them if you already haven't and they make killer over sized pigs in a blanket
Meagan L.
Greenbrier, AR
My husband is a huge sausage lover, and these never disappoint. Not pricey, but not cheap. Taste is good, great snap. Sometimes cheese doesn't melt through. I like to eat these like hot dogs. I'd recommend these for a quick and easy dinner
Caitlin B.
Super tasty!! I love this brand of sausages,I grew up eating them and will continue to eat them. They're easy enough to cook up and taste great,especially when cooked on the grill. Great in a bun or even just by themselves,just delicious!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?