Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #20 in Sausages

Ingrid S.
Tacoma, WA
These sausages are very cheap at the grocery store. Great for hot dogs at a party or something but definitely needed some sauce to go with it like relish and ketchup. Not the best taste but not bad! I would buy again.
Alma J.
Salinas, CA
I love cheese weenies and these are some of my favorite. There is not that much to say but if you like cheese filled sausage then you will like these. Definitely recommend to anyone they are perfect for a family cookout.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Who doesn't love cheese? So I purchased these thinking the same thing...I did not like cheese in my sausage. It gave off bursts of cheese where if it could have been one even taste I think I would have liked it more.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I prefer fresh uncooked brats because I think they taste better than these. But I still find myself buying these occasionally for quick lunches. They taste great and my kids like them too! Good value for what you get
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I've loved these seance I was a little girl they have always been my absolute favorite and go to you can eat them for breakfast lunch or dinner the cheese shoots in your mouth I just love them I get them all the time
Nickie J.
I love this sausage. It has a sweet flavor and it’s amazing. I bought it from Walmart. It’s a very good value, not expensive at all. The flavor is amazing. I love it, and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Hillside Farms Cheddarwurst sausages are perfect for grilling and have really good flavor. I love the cheesy flavor and the juiciness. A perfect solution for a quick dinner, even better if you grill them. So delicious!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love these bratwurst. I love that there’s cheddar inside. I like bratwurst way more than hot dogs plus these have cheese in them which is a bonus because I love my cheese so I highly recommend if you love bratwurst or you just don’t like hot dogs or you do.
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
So good I love ❤ so much but she is a pretty good lady and I love love it so much makes it more fun fun and great great stuff and great great deals and great great stuff to play and great great for fun fun and great great stuff and great great deals and great great stuff to play and great great for fun fun and great great stuff and great great ️
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Hillshire Farms Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage taste great, especially fresh off the grill in the summertime with some great sides and close friends gathered around.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?