BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
Shoot anything that has cheese in it I will probably like. So all those cheese lovers, here is a two in one deal! This will keep you coming for more. Also you can always put more cheese for your liking as well if need be
Itzy C.
Goleta, CA
Greta quality sausage! We usually buy it to bbq on the weekends w/ out carne asada and this one just cooks so well. It goes perfectly with tortillas and salsa. The smoky flavor is just so delicious. I highly recommend it!
Alison R.
I don't really like this product. It's isn't because of the brand it falls under it is just because of the product it's self. I don't like hot dogs and I wouldn't like them in from any brand. I don't recommend to others.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
This reminds me of hot summer nights and throwing a bunch of food on the grill on an early Saturday evening. I love the smell of grilled foods and toning makes you hungrier than watching the brats burst when they're all warmed up.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Just had these for dinner 2 nights ago in a jambalaya! I really love these. The chess you taste in every bite. Melted yummy cheddar with the juicy sausage is the perfect combo. There are many different ways to make these. Great prduct!
Lexie H.
I love to eat and finding foods that taste good! Price seemed fair, flavor was delicious. And I found these and other flavors at my local Walmart. These are great on the grill, or chopped and mixed with eggs for a good breakfast. I will definitely purchase again!
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought these for my husband, as an alternative to hot dogs. We both really liked the taste and texture of these. Found they were good alone, on a bun, or sliced and mixed in as a stir fry with vegetables. Highly recommend these sausages, we found them delicious!
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love HILLSHIRE FARM! Their sausages are absolutely the best. The flavor is outstanding and they give an absolute amazing crunch when you bite into them. Plus with the extra cheddar in the sausage is beyond yummy
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
A guilty pleasure! I love to grill these up for a yummy dinner or lunch! Great alone or even better to add onions! They are not expensive at all! A people pleaser for parties too! I get them often for foot ball parties!
Jaile L.
Fort Collins, CO
I've never been let down by Hillshire Farms. Great quality sausages for a great price. The flavors are always great. Packaging could be a little easier, but I appreciate that the sausages are always air tight and fresh.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?