BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
When I hunk of football season I think of cheddar brats. Let's be real, there are few things better then an ice cold beer and brat on a fall day while watching football. They are tasty and and add something to you traditional brat. So so good
Dorothea B.
These are so so good I’ve got little cheese chunks in them and I love using reason when I make my pirogi casserole or in place of hotdogs or really anything super simple to cook them up and they’re delicious and you can always trust the brand
Cassandra S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This sausage is quick and easy. You can mix it in eggs with peppers and onions or make it for lunch or a bbq. I use it in dinner pastas and different dishes. I love the flavor it is just right for any reciepe. THe only con is the price when not on sale.
David M.
I like to eat these as a breakfast sausage, I usually make them with biscuits as a side dish to go with eggs. They make a great breakfast sausage but they're also good on the grill if you want to cook them in the evenings and they burst with cheddar which gives them a lot of extra flavor. They're very good.
Maraya A.
Pahrump, NV
Hilshire Farms Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage are perfect for camping nights in the summer. They're a crowd favorite and are a must have! Just make sure you let it cool before eating, otherwise all the delicious cheesy goodness will pop out at you
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
These are delicious. Whether you wanna make one or several. They are quick and easy to make. You can even microwave them. East them alone or on a bun with your favorite toppings. These are delicious and you can really taste the cheese in them.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
These cheddar sausages are so good and they remind me of my childhood :) The beef sausage and cheddar flavor are a great combo. You can find these at any store for a great price, I recommend trying these out if you love sausages and cheese!
Gaby N.
Columbia, MO
 I can't comment on taste-- and I could be confusing the product-- but if I remember correctly this was an easy to cook sausage and a great new addition to regular family BBQ.  It was gone within minutes! It also was a nice addition to gumbo and/or jumbalaya-- great alone or to make a meal.
Vanessa R.
This sausage is pretty good! The cheddar flavor adds a lot to the already smoky flavored meat. I cooked it on the grill and ate it as a sandwich with peppers and onions. It is also pretty affordable and easy to find in grocery stores.
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
These are great for the grill in the summer I love them, the taste so good and the cheese is really good too. I also slice them up and add them to pasta. They are usually on sale at my local grocery and I usually buy them every time I shop.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?