Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This is an awesome sausage brand, it’s especially delicious when served as a hot dog or Italian sausage or even sliced up and served with different types of cheese. It’s very delicious! I would recommend it
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
This are delicious. My family always has them when we grill out and everyone loves them. They are priced affordable and are a quick and great addition to any cookout. I get mine at my local Walmart.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I love these and they are so full of flavor! I usually buy these when my family gets together for a grill out! The price is great and they have many flavors to select from. I recommend others to try!
Sabrina M.
Payson, AZ
These aren’t the healthiest option, but they are delicious. The flavor combination is great! They are perfect to grill and eat solo or I like to slice and sauté with cabbage! I definitely recommend giving this a try. Super tasty.
Cierra L.
Broadview Hts, OH
I’d give these 10 stars if I could! These are great cookout sausages especially on the grill! My kids love them, I love them. Way better with the cheese inside. Best part they aren’t over priced.
Nicole C.
Absolutely amazing especially on the grill but also over the stove. Great price amazing taste. I️ purchase at least 2/3 packages a month if you haven’t tired them yet do so you won’t regret it
ene w.
Newnan, GA
These are so good, I normally wouldn't buy sausage  (or anything) with cheese already in it but Walmart was doing a sample of these with some BBQ sauce and I decided to try it. They were delicious!  I always have them in my fridge now. I have to buy the bulk pack because my kids love them too. And they are picky!
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
These cheddarworst sausages are juicy and tasty. We grill them at all of our summer cookout parties. They are big hit at our annual 4th of July beach bash. Hillshire Farms is also a brand I trust.
Yvonne G.
Great tasting sausage with just the right amount of flavoring and cheese. Available at most grocery and mass market stores. Good as a side or main dish. Cooks up easily and fast with little effort. It is very affordable.
Jenissa B.
Lancaster , PA
I always get the turkey ones of these sausages with add ingredients garlic, peppers (red and orange) and add pepper to it and let it sit in pan for a lil & mix it and I’m telling you it’s the best for breakfast with eggs.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart