Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #46 in Sausages

Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
My family absolutely loves these they are great for any type a cookout or bonfire and I like to put these in a rice it is a great value and has amazing flavor no matter how you cook them and I would recommend to anyone he was going to eat hotdogs for dinner
connie P.
Logan, OH
These are amazeing to grill or just. Fry inside.I love mine with a little bit of mustard on it.but hey were all different i know.love the cheese taste to,it's Delicious
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
A guilty pleasure! I love to grill these up for a yummy dinner or lunch! Great alone or even better to add onions! They are not expensive at all! A people pleaser for parties too! I get them often for foot ball parties!
Kayla H.
Ozone, AR
My husband loves this sasuages they are great for grilling. They are good flavor and have a nice texture. The price was not to bad I felt it was fare. We bought this at Walmart. Will buy again next summer for grilling.
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
These are the best sausages ever! they have little bits of cheese on the inside, and they are a great touch! the value is great for the price, and you can find them at most groceries. i will definitely be repurchasing!
Alaina S.
Crockett, CA
If my kids and I are in the mood for hotdogs at home this is a common purchase for us unless we want real brats or a good, snappy traditional frank. My son loves that there is cheese mixed into it and they taste good on a bun with mustard.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
This are the BEST things for pigs in a blanket. They’re so delicious and perfect inside a buttery croissant! I love the kind that have cheese in the middle. They are definitely a nice breakfast treat and super easy/convenient to have!
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
At my house, we call these the special hot dogs. My kids really like them and they're really good for pigs in a blanket. I find them slightly too salty and usually serve them with a bland plain steamed or fresh veggie.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
So good! I especially love to eat these with eggs in the morning. Very good and affordable at the market. Everyone I make it for, loves it! I usually chop it up with egg and make it into a burrito. Definitely recommend
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Who doesn't love cheese? So I purchased these thinking the same thing...I did not like cheese in my sausage. It gave off bursts of cheese where if it could have been one even taste I think I would have liked it more.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?