BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Nay M.
houston , TX
These are the best little smokies out there. I love the amount of cheese inside of them. They are my go to holiday snacks and such great prices. I find mine at Walmart most the time sometimes krogers just love them and my family loves them too..
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
These are a family favorite in my home! They are super easy to make and delicious. We prefer them on a bun with ketchup. Great flavor and my 3 year old son loves them as well. I would recommend to others! Great on the grill in the summer! Yum!
Skye R.
Hagerstown
Great flavor and you can easily get these on sale at your local supermarket. The cheese isn't too overwhelming and I personally find these best by themselves or on a roll. Yum!  The only downside is that their products can be pricey when not on sale.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
If you are looking for simple sausages that you buy in the store and make at home then you can't go wrong with Hillshire Farm products. If I have the time I do find that the sausage at my local butcher is better, but Hillshire does have good flavor.
Jennifer C.
These are great! You can use them in cabbage, rice, and stews. I love the regular ones, and these taste good too. They’re pretty cheesy so if you’re a cheese lover you will love how these taste. I would probably just buy regular sausage again.
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
I didn’t like it AT ALL. The meat is disgusting and the cheese didn’t help not one bit. The whole thing was just a bad experience and I’ll never buy it again. I would definitely recommend buying this product if you like nasty meat and cheese 🙃
Jewelen D.
These are some of the best sausages, I have ever had. My sister and I can eat them with without any condiments on them. I like how juicy they stay no matter the method you chose to cook them. The fact that the cheese is all the way through and not just on the surface is a plus as well.
Raine C.
Las Vegas , NV
I bought these to try them out because they were on sale and looked like they would taste good. I put them on the grill for a family event and they didn’t really plump up like brawts they were more like hot dogs I will not purchase these again
Kelly P.
Queen creek, AZ
I like these with pasta or on a bun. My daughter will only eat sausage or hot dogs with cheese so these are for my picky eaters too! They are inexpensive and have quality ingredients.
Cassandra S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This sausage is quick and easy. You can mix it in eggs with peppers and onions or make it for lunch or a bbq. I use it in dinner pastas and different dishes. I love the flavor it is just right for any reciepe. THe only con is the price when not on sale.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?