BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Jada c.
Waynesboro
I’m not going to say anything to you yet you have a lot y’all going on with that I love y’all I’ll text you later bye love you sweetie bye sweetie I’ll text you when I can know bye love y’all I’ll talk to you later bye bye love you bye bye love love you sweetie bye sweetie I’ll text you when I
Shantel C.
Brooklyn, NY
This item was okay when you grill them or bake them in the oven they're really really good the skin gets nice and crispy and the in side stays juicy but I don't like the addition of the cheese but overall it's pretty good and the brand is great
Nay M.
houston , TX
These are the best little smokies out there. I love the amount of cheese inside of them. They are my go to holiday snacks and such great prices. I find mine at Walmart most the time sometimes krogers just love them and my family loves them too..
Leslie P.
Reno, NV
Good product. I only bought it once and yes  I would purchase again! Great to eat in pasta! I bought this from the local grocery store and the taste was amazing! Use with Pasta for best combo!
Selena L.
Slayton , MN
I freaking love these sausages!! They taste SO good, such high quality meat! I just eat them like regular hot dogs with some onions tomatoes and ketchup. They don't need anything else to make them taste delicious! My kiddos even like them plain!
Sunshine H.
Vidor , TX
My daughter and I always purchase these for a quick and easy meal! It's so tasteful without the harsh sausage appeal! Quick and easy way to make a dinner or breakfast for that matter! One of my favorites when it comes to an easy delicious meal!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I’m used to gourmet sausages that come straight from a butcher, and I have to say that these sausages are pretty good for a packaged brand. I took a star off because they’re (obviously) not gourmet, but they are definitely a hit at our family BBQs!
Shequetta P.
Windsor , NC
This is my #1 favorite sausage. I enjoy the burst of cheese and the awesome flavor that it brings. The price is inexpensive. The pros are the flavor and the convenience of the packaging and the cons are there not being enough in the package. I will most definitely recommend it to others.
Suze K.
I love throwing their kielbasa with peppers and onions and carrots and sauteeing them on a pan and eating them over rice... OMG so amazing! Sometimes I throw in chili flakes to give it an extra flavor, but simple is best, with some oregano. Yummy.
marley d.
Arlington , TX
Very good taste Fresh cheesy and perfect in a hotdog! Doesn't taste processed or chunky. Little bit more pricey than other brands though but it is worth it because you are getting a better product than the general brand. I will buy again!!!!!!!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?