Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #19 in Sausages

Amber A.
This is a very flavorful sausage to put on the grill. It has a great flavor and the price is great too! We like to grill these slowly. We buy them from Walmart. We would definitely buy them again because they are so good!
Alison R.
I don't really like this product. It's isn't because of the brand it falls under it is just because of the product it's self. I don't like hot dogs and I wouldn't like them in from any brand. I don't recommend to others.
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
Shoot anything that has cheese in it I will probably like. So all those cheese lovers, here is a two in one deal! This will keep you coming for more. Also you can always put more cheese for your liking as well if need be
Lexie H.
I love to eat and finding foods that taste good! Price seemed fair, flavor was delicious. And I found these and other flavors at my local Walmart. These are great on the grill, or chopped and mixed with eggs for a good breakfast. I will definitely purchase again!
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
This a family favorite! Perfect for a quick and easy dinner. Super easy to prepare, found in most major grocery stores, it also economical! You can doctor them up, or serve them plain! I always keep a few packages on hand! Delicious!
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
They have a great meaty taste with a pop of cheese and there are many ways to cook it (stove, oven, crock pot, grill etc.). Its quick and easy and can be added to pretty much any recipe for a boost of flavor. I do not like the cheddar wursts, but my family does.
Itzy C.
Goleta, CA
Greta quality sausage! We usually buy it to bbq on the weekends w/ out carne asada and this one just cooks so well. It goes perfectly with tortillas and salsa. The smoky flavor is just so delicious. I highly recommend it!
Brianna W.
My husband loves these! They are so good and so rich with flavor. Not too greasy, not too messy and just the right amount of cheese! Absolutely love to throw these on the grill and put on some bread with some mustard! 😍
connie P.
Logan, OH
These are amazeing to grill or just. Fry inside.I love mine with a little bit of mustard on it.but hey were all different i know.love the cheese taste to,it's Delicious
Jaile L.
Fort Collins, CO
I've never been let down by Hillshire Farms. Great quality sausages for a great price. The flavors are always great. Packaging could be a little easier, but I appreciate that the sausages are always air tight and fresh.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?