Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
This a family favorite! Perfect for a quick and easy dinner. Super easy to prepare, found in most major grocery stores, it also economical! You can doctor them up, or serve them plain! I always keep a few packages on hand! Delicious!
Alison R.
I don't really like this product. It's isn't because of the brand it falls under it is just because of the product it's self. I don't like hot dogs and I wouldn't like them in from any brand. I don't recommend to others.
Lexie H.
I love to eat and finding foods that taste good! Price seemed fair, flavor was delicious. And I found these and other flavors at my local Walmart. These are great on the grill, or chopped and mixed with eggs for a good breakfast. I will definitely purchase again!
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Just had these for dinner 2 nights ago in a jambalaya! I really love these. The chess you taste in every bite. Melted yummy cheddar with the juicy sausage is the perfect combo. There are many different ways to make these. Great prduct!
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
They have a great meaty taste with a pop of cheese and there are many ways to cook it (stove, oven, crock pot, grill etc.). Its quick and easy and can be added to pretty much any recipe for a boost of flavor. I do not like the cheddar wursts, but my family does.
Itzy C.
Goleta, CA
Greta quality sausage! We usually buy it to bbq on the weekends w/ out carne asada and this one just cooks so well. It goes perfectly with tortillas and salsa. The smoky flavor is just so delicious. I highly recommend it!
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought these for my husband, as an alternative to hot dogs. We both really liked the taste and texture of these. Found they were good alone, on a bun, or sliced and mixed in as a stir fry with vegetables. Highly recommend these sausages, we found them delicious!
connie P.
Logan, OH
These are amazeing to grill or just. Fry inside.I love mine with a little bit of mustard on it.but hey were all different i know.love the cheese taste to,it's Delicious
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
I absolutely love HILLSHIRE FARM! Their sausages are absolutely the best. The flavor is outstanding and they give an absolute amazing crunch when you bite into them. Plus with the extra cheddar in the sausage is beyond yummy
Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
My family absolutely loves these they are great for any type a cookout or bonfire and I like to put these in a rice it is a great value and has amazing flavor no matter how you cook them and I would recommend to anyone he was going to eat hotdogs for dinner
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?