BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Shari G.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the little bit of kick that these have. They grill up fast, or you can pan fry them and they are just as tasty. They are available at groceries and big box stores. I would buy them again. They make a quick dinner or a fun addition to a cookout
camellia k.
Charlotte, NC
Love,love these sausages they are my favorite. I could eat them breakfast, lunch and dinner. I usually boil them or cook them on the grill no matter how they are prepared they are still delicious. I usually can find them in my local grocery store.
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
I love these types of sausages that are not plain and have flavor to them. They are inexpensive and you can literally make these for breakfast, hot dogs, or even for a snack. I always go to walmart to get mine. There are a decent size and quantity.
April K.
Portsmouth , OH
This is a family favorite of mine! We buy these every single time we go to the store. They are worth every penny we spend on them. They rarely last long enough to even make it to an actual recipe. Walmart has excellent deals on this product daily.
Devonne R.
Gosport, IN
Love these! My kids even love these, they taste amazing and are very easy to make we love to throw them on the grill they are a good cookout food for all. Easy to find at your local grocery store we usually wait until they go on sale to buy them.
Bridgette M.
Saint Matthews, SC
One of my absolute favorite sausage brands. I absolutely love these so much. It has an amazing flavor. It isn't way too pricy or anything. I reccomend this. Does anyone even read the good reviews? I'm just trying to finish a snap. Follow me on Instagram @bridgette.the.midget_ I follow back.
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
These are not bad if you are just looking for a quick dinner. The flavor is pretty good.. who doesn't like cheese!!! I get mine from Winn Dixie and sometimes they are bogo!!! I would recommend these to you if you like cheese on your sausage dogs!
Starlah E.
HARRISBURG, PA
These sausages are so good! I love cooking them for my breakfasts. You can cook them in the microwave or on the stove! You can really taste the cheddar in them too! I wish they cost a bit less though, but I also only buy things if they're worth the price. These are!
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
I love grilling these in the summer! They make for a quick tasty dinner. They are full of flavor & the right balance of sausage to cheddar! Our family loves these and the ease these make for week night dinners - we will purchase these time & time again!
Morgan C.
Glen Daniel, WV
I recently went to the grocer store and noticed these weenies with cheese. I thought I would give them a shot. I fried them and made hotdogs with them and they were awesome! They had the right amount of a Smokey taste with a hit of cheese. I love these!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?