Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
I don't eat meat anymore but when I did these things were the shit. Cheese already inside a hot dog with chili on top. My family can eat these things for days at a time
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
These are awesome on the grill. The flavor is wonderful and satisfying. Highly recommend if you are looking for a quick easy grill meat. Price is reasonable and worth it.
Brooklynn V.
Imperial, PA
This sausage is delicious. I am a huge sausage lover whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Whether its regular sausage or hot sausage. This is great sausage!
Anastasia G.
Sioux city, IA
These are packed with flavor and affordable. Flavor is great especially when grilled. I bought this at my local hy-vee. I like to fry potatoes add red bell pepper onions and these cut up
Yasmin R.
San Antonio, TX
I really like sausage with cheese. I began liking it ever since I was a child. Cheese with anything is amazing and sausage is great as well. Although this sausage is slightly pricey, it is definitely worth the price.
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
One of my favorites for grilling. They have amazing flavor and perfect seasoning. Good cut up and put with potatoes and onions as well. Very reasonable for price.
Rhonda R.
Nashville
I buy these sausage from Walmart for my family. They are reasonably priced and we enjoy them quiet often. They are especially good grilled, on a bun with mustard!!
Wendy R.
My family loves these and they are super yummm and really quick to cook on busy nights. They are a good afforable price and typically go on sale are out local Publix.
Christina K.
Clovis, CA
Just made this the other day. I added it to my penne pasta. Gave such a great flavor all on its own! I didn't need to season it at all! Will definitely be buying again.
member-6edcaa5ee
These are so good ! Always make them pig in a blanket or even with bar b que sauce !! They are perfect I love them ! They are always on sale !! I always buy for me n an my kids ! Yes other moms should go out and buy to make quick easy meals !
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?