BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I love this because it tastes like a grown up version of cheesy hot dogs. I try to buy these on sale because they run pricey, but the taste is worth it. Best simmered on the stove top with veggies or roasted in the oven for a bit.
Kyra H.
Love these sausages! These are by far the cheesiest of the cheese filled sausages available at the supermarket that I've tried. These are perfect for those lazy summer nights when you just want to throw something quick and tasty on the grill.
Maddie F.
I love these!! They’re almost the equivalent of the Bahama Mama Jalapeño and Cheese sausages at Maverick. They’re a really good flavor and I really enjoy them. It’s great that they can put cheese in it because it makes it that much better.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
I am really not a fan of meat with cheese mixed in. Call me a control freak but I really prefer to put the cheese of my choice on top of whatever meat I’m cooking. Other than that this is actually a relatively flavorful product.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
The sausages are highly addicting and filled with an awesome surprise. I have never tried these until recently and once I pick up a package I never stop going back for more. I can find it at pretty much any local grocery store and they are very affordable.
Hanna A.
These are delicious and my son loves them. Super easy for dinner with some skillet potatoes and a little bit of seasoning. Very reasonably priced. They are totally worth the price for sure. I buy these frequently and will continue.
Stephanie F.
These are so delicious!! Just the right amount of cheese! Make sure you Grill them all the way through so the cheese can melt (I know I get anxious for them to be done, but trust me, wait for them!) I would definitely recommend these!!
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
My husband is fan of them, somewhat. I on the other hand am not at all. We have a local butcher shop here called nettles and that’s where we get all of our sausages and stuff from ...so when we eat the packaged processed nastiness it’s just not as good !
Mary Y.
This food taste so different from what I am used to. The cheese inside the bratwurst brings it all together and makes this take amazing. I bought this product at Safeway in Washington, DC. I would definitely purchase this again!
Jordan D.
Mcgaheysville, VA
My whole family loves these! They taste great and are perfect when they are done on the grill with the perfect crispy outside and cheesy inside. They are even great on hotdog buns, and quick and easy. Love these when looking for a dinner that is minimal yet delicious!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?