BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE THESE!! They’re so delicious! My fiancé and I eat them as a snack. Well just boil some up in some water and get a slice of bread and dive in. I love the fact that you can taste the cheese! They’re not expensive at all so it’s a quick cheap snack. I usually buy these from HEB or Walmart.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This sausage is super good! The cheese inside of it gives it such a good flavor but be careful when it’s barely came out! The cheese may burn your mouth and tongue a little bit :$ other than that it’s so delicious. I would definitely purchase again!
Sabrina H.
Shelbyville, TN
The cheddarwurst is the best from hillshire farm. I like to put these on the hotdog roller and let them bust open until the cheese starts oozing. These are always a decent price at Walmart. I would recommend these to add to any summer cookout as well
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love love love these! i don't care a whole lot for regular hot dogs but these take hot dogs to a whole new level. They are truly phenomenal. They are a bit on the pricey side of things, but they are so worth it. I buy them all the time and writing this review makes me want to go buy them now.
Kasey H.
South Carolina
These sausages are a fun alternative to hot dogs! They’re best grilled, on a toasted bun. The cheese stays melted within the sausage even after they’ve been off the grill for awhile. They are great with condiments, but definitely don’t require them!
Amanda H.
We love to eat these they are so yummy and who doesn’t love cheese in their sausage cheese makes everything better. They are a good price they are super tasty and always enjoyable. Super easy to cook to fry them up in a pan or throw them on the grill
Angel K.
Lexington, KY
This sausage and the cheddar jalapeno is so amazing. I love making soup with these in there. They taste very amazing! They're very flavorful. They are a bit pricey but they are most definitely worth every penny. I cooked these for my mom once and she buys these now. They are definitely great!
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
The cheddar sausages are the best kind for rolling in croissants. They're so full of flavor, and they're fun for kids to eat too. My mom used to make these for us all the time when we were little, and there's some great memories tied to this brand!
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
These are great on the grill. I like the way my brother grill them and he put a little of his special sauce on them Mmmm delicious and they are also good with out the sauce. They are juicy plump and cheesy one bite and all those flavors comes out.
Nichole S.
This is my husband and I's favorite packaged hot dogs! He also hates cheese but cannot get enough of these! They're best grilled or cooked in a pan on the stove to get the outside layer crisp so you've got the best combination when you take a bite!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?