BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Allyson T.
Columbus , OH
There’s something kind of weird about a sausage that has cheese made into it. But there’s also something kind of awesome about it too. I can’t decide whether I love these or I love the idea of them, but either way I would say they’re surely worth a shot.
Austin W.
Callahan, FL
this taste so good; we use it when we are cooking dinner or breakfast and im honestly in love. it can be used for all kinds of different meals and recopies and just makes everything so much better. i wish i could have an endless supply of it. its great
Olga G.
I like sausages and think that Hillshire farm produces a decent product. There's real meat in it, and it tastes great. I don't like spicy sausages, and this cheddar version is very mild. It works for BBQ, pan-frying and soups. Would recommend to anyone.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I am a picky hot dog eater. I typically get hot dogs made from my own meat and rarely go buy hot dogs. I bought these recently because I was all out of my own. Definitely not the same! I could just tell the meat was more processed and the cheese was not great either.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
Cheese and sausage bratwurst during fall on Saturday in the south. Can’t go wrong with any of that. It’s good sausage so I don’t mind paying just a little bit more for it. The cheese bursts out into your mouth and the whole sausage just tastes amazing.
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
Another childhood favorite! These are so good on the grill with some mustard! I love them and they are always hard to get your hands on one at a picnic because they disappear so quickly!! These are affordable, easy to find and always a family favorite!
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Hillshire Smoked Cheddarwurst Sausage is the BEST choice for making delicious Poiska Kielbasa. Cook with potatoes or sausage and add onions, peppers and cheddar cheese. Simple and quick for family dinner. So many recipes on Pinterest including breakfast ideas! Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
I love smoked sausage and hillshire farms is my favorite brand. I always keep these cheddar sausages on hand for a quick and flavorful dinner. They are so much better than your average hot dog, but any of the sausages are so versatile and jazz up any recipe.
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE THESE!! They’re so delicious! My fiancé and I eat them as a snack. Well just boil some up in some water and get a slice of bread and dive in. I love the fact that you can taste the cheese! They’re not expensive at all so it’s a quick cheap snack. I usually buy these from HEB or Walmart.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This sausage is super good! The cheese inside of it gives it such a good flavor but be careful when it’s barely came out! The cheese may burn your mouth and tongue a little bit :$ other than that it’s so delicious. I would definitely purchase again!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?