Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #22 in Sausages

Maddie F.
I love these!! They’re almost the equivalent of the Bahama Mama Jalapeño and Cheese sausages at Maverick. They’re a really good flavor and I really enjoy them. It’s great that they can put cheese in it because it makes it that much better.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
This is such a great treat for the family when I make this! It’s a great value and the price is perfect. There’s so many recipes you could make with that. And you cannot be the great flavor! I would definitely recommend it and buy it again.
Kyra H.
Love these sausages! These are by far the cheesiest of the cheese filled sausages available at the supermarket that I've tried. These are perfect for those lazy summer nights when you just want to throw something quick and tasty on the grill.
Keely T.
I love the cheddar brats! Not over filled but just the right amount with a great taste! I put the cheddar brats in rice. No cons to this food product. Also not too expensive. I'm a repeat buyer these are at every cookout of mine!
Arii G.
These are so yummy and juicy with every bite you can taste the savory goodness it has. It cooks pretty quickly and the price is just as nice especially if you buy at walmart. These are always in my fridge during the summer season.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I love this because it tastes like a grown up version of cheesy hot dogs. I try to buy these on sale because they run pricey, but the taste is worth it. Best simmered on the stove top with veggies or roasted in the oven for a bit.
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
My husband is fan of them, somewhat. I on the other hand am not at all. We have a local butcher shop here called nettles and that’s where we get all of our sausages and stuff from ...so when we eat the packaged processed nastiness it’s just not as good !
Jordan D.
Mcgaheysville, VA
My whole family loves these! They taste great and are perfect when they are done on the grill with the perfect crispy outside and cheesy inside. They are even great on hotdog buns, and quick and easy. Love these when looking for a dinner that is minimal yet delicious!
Hanna A.
These are delicious and my son loves them. Super easy for dinner with some skillet potatoes and a little bit of seasoning. Very reasonably priced. They are totally worth the price for sure. I buy these frequently and will continue.
Mary Y.
This food taste so different from what I am used to. The cheese inside the bratwurst brings it all together and makes this take amazing. I bought this product at Safeway in Washington, DC. I would definitely purchase this again!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?