BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
These smoked sausages are delicious. The flavors are so mouth watering. It's super affordable and taste great mixed with mixed vegetables and a side of garlic bread. I will continue to purchase this
Leonela P.
Purchased these as a last minute addition to my snack table for the holidays. It paired well with my cracker, cheese, and honey mustard tray. It's Hillshire Farm so it's exactly what you would expect from a high name brand.
Mariela P.
Johnsonville better cheddar have the most tender skins so easy to bite through. Not tough like so many other brands. I love their flavor and enjoy both on and off buns. In Recipes too!
Katie J.
London, ON
So tasty!!! Don't stay greasy like most brands and they have such a unique Smokey flavour! They're so fast and easy to make and are so delicious. I wouldn't buy any other brand!
Tania s.
Miami , FL
Las provén una sola vez ,puedo decir ke en general no me gustaron mucho pero si digo que tiene muy buen olor y se mastica muy bien no son pedante en el estomago ,si las compro otra vez no creo .
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL

It's a really great value. I like to fry it up and eat it with rice. It arrived really fast for me being in Hawaii. I ordered more than one to save on the shipping, and I'm glad I did. The only problem I had was with the box they shipped it in. I had ordered some cookies, and the sausage has smashed them up a bit.
Latoya C.
The taste was smooth and bursting with flavor.. The packaging and quality was great and I really enjoyed it.The taste is rich and the leaves a lasting flavor which is great.  The cost is affordable and it’d buy it again. I highly recommend it to family & friends.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Ugh these are so delicious! Absolutely my favorite. The added cheese is just absolutely delicious. Perfect for any time of day. Definitely recommend if your a neat and cheese lover.
Courtney B.
Kingston, Ontario
Smokiessss! Ate these when i was young, and always got burned with the hot cheese imside. I havmt had them in forever, i think ill buy these for me and my man this month
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Nice product
With very good price
It’s perfect
Taste is good
I recommend it to anyone else who like the sausages
It’s good value product
I will buy again
The flavour is good
I invite everyone to try it out
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?