BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Katie D.
Welland , ON
Favourite brand of sausages! I always get a family member to get them for me when they cross the border since they don't carry them in my local grocery store. They're always great quality, flavour and presentation. My family loves them and they're a staple at our barbecues.
Asmaa A.
Kuwait
Smoked sausages are tasty. I always buy this sausages. My kids love them. Its cheap too. You should try it. The sausages are good for grilling. Just add ketchup mustard and relish and your good to go. I recommend it to others. The sausages are the best I've ever had.
Mariela S.
I like a very good product and I love it I recommend it very much hehe, realmete very good and the brand also recommend 10000%, todoe love the truth is very good recommended with eyes closed if you can get it very very good I love very good product the best of all I love it
maria j.
Whitehorse
I didn't mind them but only had one. My dad however loved them and ate 4 and got severe food poisoning, that caused him to go to the hospital. So even though they taste great be careful when cooking. Because even though they look cooked they may not be.
KRISTY H.
Doral, FL
I LOVE these! The original has made breakfast enjoyable again for my family! I have a very picky toddler who will hardly ever eat meat! With Banquet, she eats the sausage and even asks for more!! I love the price because we get them for $1 a package! It only takes 7 minutes to make and by the time, I'm finished making eggs, the sausage links are already finished!
Taylor H.
Port Sydney , ON
Kr my thing but my entire family loves these! I’ve never been a sausage fan so these or anything like it just somply won’t get a good review from me. But my family love it! The cheese ones are their favorites and it’s a great summer easy meal
Jackie W.
These are so tasty on the grill. They are packed with flavour. They make the perfect sausage on a bun. The price is a good value. For a perfect sausage on a bun sauté onions in butter and top the sausage then add a bit of mustard and viola a tasty quick meal.
Kimberly B.
Absolutely love the flavor of this sausage! Great for hot dogs or to put in other dishes. I like adding to pasta with a little creamy vodka sauce and toss in some onions, garlic, sweet peppers and basil! Definitely give it a try!
Tracy G.
London
These are Amazing! Not only are they nice and juicy but they are infused with Cheddar cheese. So tasty. I like the price point as well. One package does a couple of meals in my home. I try to buy these every couple of months.
Amanda C.
These have a lot of sodium. That being said, as a treat for a hot dog roast, these are great! The flavour is wonderful. They fit well in smokey buns. For a sausage, I'd recommend them as an alternative to the regular rotations.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?