BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Foodie Expert
These sausages are absolutely amazing. My husband grilled these for me & they are very tasty. I love the fact that they have cheese in them. Most sausage that has cheese inside don't have enough to actually taste, but these do! I'd definitely buy these again!
Kannah C.
Utica, NY
When I get sausages these are one of my go-tos every time. The meat itself has a good flavor and is always juicy. The cheese doesn't taste too fake and has a decent flavor itself. I normally buy these on sale but the regular prices aren't usually that bad.
Nicole B.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I like that they have cheddar in them. I will fry these up and serve them by themselves or put them in and rice. They're great and it takes no time at all to cook them!! They're great when you want something fast to eat and made at home.
Kira B.
Foodie Expert
I love to have these over the fire! They are so juicy and good! I love having the cheddar in them and I love the high quality taste that they have! Definitely my favorite meal to have an a chilly night!
Lori M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
These delicious sausages are great on a bun, paired with roasted red potatoes, or all by themselves. I like the burst of cheese, the rich yummy sausage, and of course this is all from a brand I trust. These bad boys are delightfully versatile. Definitely worth a try.
Iliana g.
Fombell, PA
Foodie Expert
My boyfriends favorite food! They are really good you can tell they have a lot of sodium but it taste delicious and smokey plus the price is good I think it's 5 for a package of 12 we constantly have these in our household and I do recommend them to people
Sabrina R.
Foodie Expert
YUM! I love cheddar filled hot dogs and sausages and these did not dissapoint. It was a good value because you get about 6 sausages in each. I like to make hashes with this one it has a nice smokey flavor and is easy to cook. I would definitely buy this again
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite sausages to make bacon wrapped hotdogs with on the bbq. They are so delicious and take in the barbecue flavors nicely. Plus who doesn't love a little bit of cheese. Yum!
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
Gotta love Hillshire Farm. Their meats always taste high-quality and I never feel queasy after eating them. I typically purchase them at Meijer or Walmart. They aren't the cheapest available, but with a sale they are affordable. I can see myself buying again.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Hillshire Farm has great sausage and I like the brand and how easy it is to find in all the supermarkets I regularly shop at. It is a quality brand, which is something I look for when buying meats that aren't freshly cut at the produce section. I recommend.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?