BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love these sausage especially on the grill. The cheese is what really make it taste good. The price is reasonable. I normally purchase this product at Walmart. I also buy this product and recommend it to others. This is my favorite brand.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Me, personally. I don't really like sausage. Generally smoked sausage is just crunchy it's gross overall just bad. However my dad loves this so I give It 2 Stars just because we always have it in our fridge and he eats the crap out of it
Allison C.
Great addition to simple summertime cookouts. pop them on the grill and cook with the hotdogs. Fairly priced. Great value! Good flavor, watch out for the first bite, cheese gets HOT and can squirt out when you take the first bite.
ImmYazmin A.
This is great for football night as finger foods! The cheddar is visible and powerful for those who love cheese! I’m more of a fan of plain but it will do the job. My company seemed to love it. I had it with tortilla and grilled onions.
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
I'd consider this a middle-quality smoked sausage. It's not the best I've ever had, but I'll eat it if it's on sale. It has a hearty flavor and the cheese inside has a pleasant texture. Be careful when you bite into it though. Very hot!
Madison B.
Tacoma, WA
THESE ARE BOMMMMBBBB. These are honestly the only kind I like. They are cheap and super good. I love them on the grill in the summer. Super yummy any time of the year though. I buy them a lot and would totally recommend them to anyone.
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Jasmine W.
When i want to make pigs in a blanket, this is the only brand that I use. I love these especially when they are cooked on a hot stove with some char on them. That way i eat them with some eggs and hash browns. Best cheese sausage ever!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
What I love most about these is, you don’t have to put them on a roll to eat. If you watch your bread intake these are really perfect. The cheese inside gave you enough flavor that you can just cut them up and eat them. My kids love them.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Great sausage for such great price . Taste super good , you can literally taste the flavor in your mouth . I recommend this sausage 100% you’ll really love it . And for me I’m not really a breakfast person but just this is super good
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?