BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Throw a pack of these babies on the grill and call it a freakin buffet! I love cheddar wursts, and I've always trusted this brand to bring on the high quality meat and flavor.
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
These are great for the grill in the summer I love them, the taste so good and the cheese is really good too. I also slice them up and add them to pasta. They are usually on sale at my local grocery and I usually buy them every time I shop.
Ferne M.
hampton bays, NY
Hillshire Farm products are really good. They always have a fresh flavor and pair with a lot of other foods. The cheddarwurst was good, but not one of my favorite items from Hillshire. It is really reasonably priced for around $5.00. My friend loves it
Vanessa R.
This sausage is pretty good! The cheddar flavor adds a lot to the already smoky flavored meat. I cooked it on the grill and ate it as a sandwich with peppers and onions. It is also pretty affordable and easy to find in grocery stores.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
These cheddar sausages are so good and they remind me of my childhood :) The beef sausage and cheddar flavor are a great combo. You can find these at any store for a great price, I recommend trying these out if you love sausages and cheese!
Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
These are perfect for breakfast or grilling for lunch time I bought this at stop n shop .. my fav recipe is frying them adding it with rice or an omelette if sticking to strictly breakfast this is a repeated buy for when I go Food shopping
Mikel T.
Conway, AR
Tastes great. I buy this brand all the time. No other brand compares to the taste. Best value for the price In my opinion. The best thing about the meat is the taste. The only con is there are never enough left over. 10/10 will buy again.
Tamaran B.
Marion, AL
I tried to boil these with some beer and onion, i didn't like them that way so we slit them some and grilled them and they where a little better I personally think they dry out too much if you know a way to cook them please let me know
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
These sausages are so meaty and juicy! They're good for breakfast with a biscuit. You can also grill them and eat it on a hot dog bun or alone. I like slicing them into small pieces and cooking them in soup. The options are really endless.
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
We are a big hot dog fam. At least my husband and children are. I hate the taste of regular hot dogs. But these? These are good. I love anything with cheddar and these taste so much better than the $0.79 pack of god knows what's in them lol.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?