BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a great tasting sausage! Its not something i get all the time, but its good for a quick meal or for left overs at breakfast. I usually make them and eat with eggs. It has a lot of flavor and my whole family enjoys it. I would recommend this to others.
Latavia M.
I hate eating hot dogs that doesn’t taste like the real thing and this one does. I like the cheddar in the inside it’s really good and it saves me time from having to put some on there myself. I like to eat it with ketchup and mustard, I know that’s basic lol
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Foodie Expert
I love this sausage. It is really good when cooked on the grill. The cheese in the middle tastes really good. My son loves them as much as I do. They are kind of expensive though. I will definitely buy these again though. These are great for family gatherings.
Kryss M.
Fort gay, WV
Foodie Expert
My family sometimes has a craving for cheesy goodness so when I need something quick and delicious to fix this is usually one of my go to’s!! I throw them in the oven and back to golden brown and then slap on a bun and dress it :-) happy family.....happy momma
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Foodie Expert
I personally didn't enjoy these but i would buy them again for my family. My father bought these for a camping trip and everyone in the family enjoyed them! They are a little bit pricey and I just wish they would have more coupons available to lower the price!
Jocelyn S.
They are awesome for grilling! Very juicy and great for a bbq. The flavor is off the charts! Everyone always asked what we put on them and we just add bacon over. I can buy them in my bet grocery store. Yes these are our go to sausages for bbqs all the time.
Kristen B.
Foodie Expert
YUMMMMM These are a favorite in my house. I will buy them and instantly when I get home my now husband wants me to cook them up. We LOVE the cheddar that is inside of them and they are so easy to make and are really good for lunch, snack and dinner time.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Foodie Expert
Nothing compares to hillshire. I don't know how they manage to get the perfect smoked out flavor in each taste as well as the juicyness but I'm obssessed. The price can vary but for the flavor and quantity I feel it's reasonable . I will definitely but again
Brandee M.
Rochester
Foodie Expert
These smoked sausages are pretty good. I believe they are good quality. I do like the surprise cheesiness in the sausage. If you like cheese on your smoked sausage you would really appreciate these sausages. They go good with a sports game and a couple good sides.
Haley R.
Foodie Expert
I love these! Whenever my husband BBQs I have him grill a few of these for me and my son who also loves them. They are super affordable and easily found at my local H-E-B . I will continue to buy these because if my toddler loves them that's a win for sure!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?