BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Foodie Expert
I love these sausage! They are juicy, easy to cook and great the next day! My family likes to eat them on buns or cut them up and toss them in pasta or rice. They are cheap enough that you could buy them for a barbecue and not go broke without having to have hot dogs.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is a very good sausage, when grilled it has quite the snap! Making me hungry just thinking about it ;) Yummmy!!! I usually eat it with grilled veggies, if a roll is available I'll make a sandwich but if not just with the veggies it's an enjoyable meal.
Christina P.
Foodie Expert
I bought these at United Foods. I'm not a big fan of cooking, so these came in handy. These Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst are so flavorful. I made these for dinner and paired them with some sauerkraut. It was delicious! These would even be good with breakfast. I recommend these to any sausage lovers!
Jo-Vonne L.
Foodie Expert
I love these so much! No matter how I cook them, they end up yummy. Boiled plain on a bun. Topped with mustard. Topped with sauerkraut. Grilled. Sliced and pan fried with onions and potatoes. Yummy, yummy, yummy! I just plain love them. And the cheese saves me from adding any more.
Tamsy K.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
I USE THE HILLSHIRE SMOKE SAUSAGE IN MY NEW ORLEANS RED BEANS. IT GIVES THE BEST FLAVOR AND TASTE SOOOOO GOOD. ITS NOT SPAICY WHICH IS SOMETHING I LIKE. THE PRICE IS GOOD, ITS AROUND 2.50 PER PACK. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS MEAT TO OTHERS BECAUSE OF ITS OVERALL PACKAGE
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Foodie Expert
i love these sausages they are very affordable and tasty i will definitely recommend them and repurchase them. i like to eat them for breakfast and for dinner and i think in general they make a great meal. even kids would probably like these. i think they are awesome
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these. I'll put em out on the grill and then a bun. They have just the right amount of cheese! I normally douse it up with mustard or eat them plan. They are so good. This is a grilling must. So when you need a change from a plain hotdog these are a must !
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
Foodie Expert
love a good, well made high quality smoked sausage. If you mix in a nice cheese and maybe some jalapeno, I’m in heaven. On the other hand, it’s hard to beat a fresh sausage made with high quality pork and subtle spices. The experiences are very different and I’m not sure I could choose.
BROOKE B.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
My favorite!!!!!! Anytime we grill you better beilive these are on it!!! They have so much cheese inside which is always a plus because usually something cheese filled barley has any in there. These just have the best flavor ever. You can’t go wrong with this purchase!
Latavia M.
I hate eating hot dogs that doesn’t taste like the real thing and this one does. I like the cheddar in the inside it’s really good and it saves me time from having to put some on there myself. I like to eat it with ketchup and mustard, I know that’s basic lol
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?