Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #19 in Sausages

Susan M.
Clanton, AL
These sausages are so meaty and juicy! They're good for breakfast with a biscuit. You can also grill them and eat it on a hot dog bun or alone. I like slicing them into small pieces and cooking them in soup. The options are really endless.
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
I think it’s disgusting, I hate the taste of it so much. I definitely won’t be purchasing it again. There absolutely no pros about this product, it is so disgusting. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Macy T.
Love cooking these up on the grill! You get tired of eating the regular hot dogs and hamburgers wit the kids and they usually stay away from these so its nice to be able to enjoy something good without having to share it with the kids lol
malisa p.
Fort Irwin, CA
We are a big hot dog fam. At least my husband and children are. I hate the taste of regular hot dogs. But these? These are good. I love anything with cheddar and these taste so much better than the $0.79 pack of god knows what's in them lol.
Tamaran B.
Marion, AL
I tried to boil these with some beer and onion, i didn't like them that way so we slit them some and grilled them and they where a little better I personally think they dry out too much if you know a way to cook them please let me know
Mikel T.
Conway, AR
Tastes great. I buy this brand all the time. No other brand compares to the taste. Best value for the price In my opinion. The best thing about the meat is the taste. The only con is there are never enough left over. 10/10 will buy again.
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
I'd consider this a middle-quality smoked sausage. It's not the best I've ever had, but I'll eat it if it's on sale. It has a hearty flavor and the cheese inside has a pleasant texture. Be careful when you bite into it though. Very hot!
ImmYazmin A.
This is great for football night as finger foods! The cheddar is visible and powerful for those who love cheese! I’m more of a fan of plain but it will do the job. My company seemed to love it. I had it with tortilla and grilled onions.
Allison C.
Great addition to simple summertime cookouts. pop them on the grill and cook with the hotdogs. Fairly priced. Great value! Good flavor, watch out for the first bite, cheese gets HOT and can squirt out when you take the first bite.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love these sausage especially on the grill. The cheese is what really make it taste good. The price is reasonable. I normally purchase this product at Walmart. I also buy this product and recommend it to others. This is my favorite brand.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?