BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Tabitha J.
Foodie Expert
These are great on the grill. I love the fact that it has cheddar cheese inside the sausage. I do hot dogs and some sausage dogs for the adults, for my kids birthdays. Every year the cheddar sausages are all gone. Next year I'll have to buy more because they are a big hit at the birthday parties.
Isaiah R.
these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good
Brandy D.
Foodie Expert
These lil sausages stay in my refrigerator all the time! They are so quick to fix. I just throw them typically in a bowl with a bit of water to cover and place in the microwave and voila. All done in a few minutes. I top with homemade salsa in the summer sometimes with Uncle Ben's Butter and Garlic Ready Rice and it's the best meal ever!
Kristina P.
Bangor, MI
Foodie Expert
We’re huge meat eaters in our household! We love quick, simple and tasty things we can just throw on the grill for a quick dinner! Plus we love anything that has cheese in it or on it! These are delicious and affordable! Highly recommend trying them out if you’re a meat eater!
Catherine R.
Foodie Expert
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst are SO YUMMY!  They are juicy and flavorful.  The price is really good and they are available at pretty much all grocery and big box stores that sell food.  I think they are best when grilled and served on a simple roll.  Some people like to put a lot of toppings on them but I have found the cheese and juices from the sausage are almost all you need.  They are also great to use for chili dogs since chili goes so well with cheese.  They are a great snap when you bite into them as well which is nice.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
I have tried many different cheese dogs but Hillshire farms smoked cheeder wurst is the one to buy. It's got the best flavor than many of the other brands and they seem to hold together on the grill better than the other cheesy dogs that I have tried. Trust me when I say this, but I know my dogs. I used to own my very own hotdog business. I have tried many brands of dogs and have probably eaten more dogs than your average guy. So when it comes to a good product I would to think I know a little bit of what I am talking about. If you are looking for a good cheesy dog, the Hillshire farms brand is the way to go.
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
Foodie Expert
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage are great on the grill for kids and adults! They have a great smoked sausage flavor plus an amazingly delicious cheese on the inside. These are always a big hit at our cookouts and any nights dinner! ***** stars from me
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Foodie Expert
My husband loves Brats. So I buy these religiously and he grills them and they turn out great. Anything by this brand is amazing but he does really enjoy these. Definitely worth a try during a summer bonfire or cookout with you or your family, they're sure to be a hit!
Penny O.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of sausage for one recipe : jambalaya!!!!It is also good for eggies and saucies-eggs&cut up sausage. Very good and good price! I can easily get this product at any store when I need it. I would definitely recommend this sausage to others.
Shelby W.
St Clairsvle, OH
I love how quick these are to make! It's such an easy meal to do when you've had a long day and you just don't feel like cooking. Pop these bad boys in the microwave or heat them up in a skillet on the stove and Bam! There's a ready to eat meal with minimal effort!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?