BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
My husband loves the Hillshire Farm Cheddarwust, especially on the grill during the summer. These are a tasty twist on a classic bratwurst, perfect for any cheese lovers. The burst of cheese flavor in the meat makes these easy to eat with no additional toppings. There are bits of cheese throughout the sausage, that melt as they cook. On the grill or under the broiler, the casing develops a nice snap. Overall, these are a delicious, quick dinner.
JJ E.
These Hillshire Farms Cheedarwurst are my all time favorite smoked sausage. There is so much flavor packed into each link. (My mouth has started watering now!) I personally prefer these over any hot dog or other sausage. I love using Hawaiian hotdog buns with these and the best part is the bit of a snap you feel and hear biting into one of these and then bam delicious flavoring of Cheddarwurst hits the mouth.
mayra H.
Houston , TX
We like this one they are really good or hot dogs always come out good we cook them then we cut onion and pepper cilantro and omg they are good I got this at foodtown grocery store yes I will recommend them
Ericka W.
My family loves these at BBQ's they are usually gone as soon as they come off the grill. I am not a fan of cheese so I do not eat them. However I buy them for my loved ones and will buy again .
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I love these sausages! Just the right amount of cheese in them too! I cook mine with onions and bell peppers and put it on a bun with some mustard 😍 Fairly priced and delicious! Johnsonville has some of the best sausages! Def would recommend any of their products!
Jaclyn T.
Cleveland, GA
These are really good. They come at a great price. This is a trusted brand, so I feel good buying it. My kids love cheese, who doesn't?! So I buy the cheddar kind. We all love them. We have these stocked!
Mary R.
This is pretty good with the cheese infused.  Better than the oscar meyer cheese dogs for comparison.  The cheese isn't the greatest ever but I like that it is throughout rather than just on top or underneath.  The sausage is good just like the rest of them.  If you are looking for a top notch sausage experience, I'd go with another plain sausage from them.  But if you are looking for a cheese and unique experience, give this a shot.
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
We love brats in my household and our favorite are these cheddar ones. You can't go wrong with Johnsonville meats. They are nice for our family cook-outs or for a quick weeknight meal. They are our adult entree to go with the kids hotdogs. We often pair them with a cold beer and eat them straight from the grill. Sometimes I cook them in a frying pan on the stove. Either way their delicious
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I really love the hillshire farm cheddarwurst smoked sausage! It tastes so good! I am in love with anything that had cheese, so having melted cheese inside the sausage makes it a million times better. It isn't that expensive either. I say it is a must buy for any cookout.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
I love biting to into the crisp snap of a grilled bratwurst and then the smokey sweet flavor of the juicy meat and the combo of it with rich cheddar cheese is divine. Never went to a grocery store that didn't sell them. They are extremely affordable and always a favorite with anyone I cook for. Nice on a roll or mixed with baked beans, but my favorite is with peppers, onions and fried potatoes
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?