Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #46 in Sausages

Chrissy S.
Easton, PA
Can we talk about something delicious for a second? This is cheese and delicious meat all in one!! This is sooooo good (and bad for you I'm sure) on the grill and then right into a bun.  There is so much more flavor than a plain hot dog and who can say no to cheeeeeeeese?! My only negative (neutral?) comment on this is diverse usage.  I'm not really sure what I would use this for other than to eat on its own (no stir frys for this one).
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
My husband loves the Hillshire Farm Cheddarwust, especially on the grill during the summer. These are a tasty twist on a classic bratwurst, perfect for any cheese lovers. The burst of cheese flavor in the meat makes these easy to eat with no additional toppings. There are bits of cheese throughout the sausage, that melt as they cook. On the grill or under the broiler, the casing develops a nice snap. Overall, these are a delicious, quick dinner.
Nathan B.
Vineyard, UT
The flavor in these are absolutely amazing. I am very picky on what hot dog’s i eat. After roasting these over the camp fire with some friends, I’ll never go back to other meats similar. Would definitely buy again.
JJ E.
These Hillshire Farms Cheedarwurst are my all time favorite smoked sausage. There is so much flavor packed into each link. (My mouth has started watering now!) I personally prefer these over any hot dog or other sausage. I love using Hawaiian hotdog buns with these and the best part is the bit of a snap you feel and hear biting into one of these and then bam delicious flavoring of Cheddarwurst hits the mouth.
Kera D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Who doesn't like sausage, who doesn't like cheddar, who doesn't like those two ingredients mixed together? Not me, I love them!! These are the best sausage out there right now!! Perfect for lunch or dinner!
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
I love these sausages! Just the right amount of cheese in them too! I cook mine with onions and bell peppers and put it on a bun with some mustard 😍 Fairly priced and delicious! Johnsonville has some of the best sausages! Def would recommend any of their products!
Ericka W.
My family loves these at BBQ's they are usually gone as soon as they come off the grill. I am not a fan of cheese so I do not eat them. However I buy them for my loved ones and will buy again .
Demi B.
If I’m eating a thicker sausage, it must be filled with cheese! This is one of my favorite snack combinations! I’ve never been disappointed with this brand of meat and always enjoy Hillshire farms products!
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
We love brats in my household and our favorite are these cheddar ones. You can't go wrong with Johnsonville meats. They are nice for our family cook-outs or for a quick weeknight meal. They are our adult entree to go with the kids hotdogs. We often pair them with a cold beer and eat them straight from the grill. Sometimes I cook them in a frying pan on the stove. Either way their delicious
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
This is pretty good with the cheese infused.  Better than the oscar meyer cheese dogs for comparison.  The cheese isn't the greatest ever but I like that it is throughout rather than just on top or underneath.  The sausage is good just like the rest of them.  If you are looking for a top notch sausage experience, I'd go with another plain sausage from them.  But if you are looking for a cheese and unique experience, give this a shot.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?