BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Leslie P.
Reno, NV
Good product. I only bought it once and yes  I would purchase again! Great to eat in pasta! I bought this from the local grocery store and the taste was amazing! Use with Pasta for best combo!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
If you are looking for simple sausages that you buy in the store and make at home then you can't go wrong with Hillshire Farm products. If I have the time I do find that the sausage at my local butcher is better, but Hillshire does have good flavor.
Jewelen D.
These are some of the best sausages, I have ever had. My sister and I can eat them with without any condiments on them. I like how juicy they stay no matter the method you chose to cook them. The fact that the cheese is all the way through and not just on the surface is a plus as well.
Kanika B.
Cheddar wurst is one of my favorite sausages to eat off the grill! It taste great on a bun or alone. I purchased it from Walmart. The price is good and it is wonderful for when you want a simple meal for dinner! Saves you time in the kitchen!!
Raine C.
Las Vegas , NV
I bought these to try them out because they were on sale and looked like they would taste good. I put them on the grill for a family event and they didn’t really plump up like brawts they were more like hot dogs I will not purchase these again
Jennifer C.
These are great! You can use them in cabbage, rice, and stews. I love the regular ones, and these taste good too. They’re pretty cheesy so if you’re a cheese lover you will love how these taste. I would probably just buy regular sausage again.
Tyson C.
I'm not a fan of smoked sausages because they put the mosquete (sp?) flavoring on them and it makes them taste gross.  I prefer a different kind or just the original sausages you can buy from Hillshire.  That is my personal opinion though.  The price is affordable though.
Skye R.
Hagerstown
Great flavor and you can easily get these on sale at your local supermarket. The cheese isn't too overwhelming and I personally find these best by themselves or on a roll. Yum!  The only downside is that their products can be pricey when not on sale.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
These are a family favorite in my home! They are super easy to make and delicious. We prefer them on a bun with ketchup. Great flavor and my 3 year old son loves them as well. I would recommend to others! Great on the grill in the summer! Yum!
David M.
I like to eat these as a breakfast sausage, I usually make them with biscuits as a side dish to go with eggs. They make a great breakfast sausage but they're also good on the grill if you want to cook them in the evenings and they burst with cheddar which gives them a lot of extra flavor. They're very good.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?