BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Victoria V.
This recipe has been added to our regular rotation. It's the first time I've added Cajun seasoning to a dish and we LOVE it! That, with the sausage, makes for an amazing flavor combination. I do add the peas for color and because they go so well with the dish.
dreaa l.
They are so good so delicious I eat these almost every day for breakfast having them with a side of eggs and beans are a good choice . They have good sausages I would always buy these so yes I would definitely recommend it.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This sausage is so great! I would recommend this sausage! I bought this at walmart a few weeks ago. The pros to it are that they taste good. The cons are its kinda expensive. The sausages have great flavor to them and i would buy these again next time i'm at walmart.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
These are better than regular cheese dogs. Thoroughly enjoyed! I don’t usually like brats, because they’re usually just too much for me, but these were absolutely perfect! Purchased at Walmart and at Foodliom before. Great for parties or if you just wanna grill out!
Emaly S.
We love bratwurst! My husband grills often and brought home some of these the other night. I tried a few bites while cutting some up for the kids and they were full of flavor and delicious, my kids gobbled them up quickly too! We will def be purchasing these again!
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
These sausages are delicious! They have cheese in them & when you bite into them, it comes out. It's so good! I would recommend these for anyone who is a sausage & cheese lover.I just eat them with a biscuit & eggs. Delicious! I will definitely be buying these again!
Mindy P.
Orem, UT
Delicious sausages! They have a great flavor and are much better than comparable products. Delicious grilled or cooked in the microwave. I like them with a little ketchup and mustard and it’s a quick and delicious lunch! I would definitely recommend and buy again!
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I am not a huge sausage fan, but these were tasty and my boyfriend loves them. I like the added cheese, it makes the sausage more interesting and appealing since I don't normally have sausage. I would recommend these to any sausage lover or just someone who enjoys grilling.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
these are great sausages!! they have a great Spicy taste the smell is so so so amazing! it is great for breakfast or dinner. this is not pricey and can be found at most mass merchant stores/grocery stores near you!! i highly reccomend this product to all sausage lovers!!
Sumer R.
Jekyll Island, GA
These are absolutely amazing!! I can usually finish a pack off in a day if my fiance doesn't find out. Lol. They have cheese inside them which of course makes it 10x's better! If you have not tried these i strongly suggest you do. you will not be disappointed.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?