Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
There's nothing better than Cheddarwurst Sausage on the grill in the summertime!  I have loved this for years!  Goes great with any side dish you serve it with!  It's really affordable and easy to find in any grocery store.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I’m used to gourmet sausages that come straight from a butcher, and I have to say that these sausages are pretty good for a packaged brand. I took a star off because they’re (obviously) not gourmet, but they are definitely a hit at our family BBQs!
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
These are great for the grill in the summer I love them, the taste so good and the cheese is really good too. I also slice them up and add them to pasta. They are usually on sale at my local grocery and I usually buy them every time I shop.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
These are absolutely delicious! I absolutely love sausage, but Hillshire Farms is always the best. I love the cheese in it because it's actually real unlike other sausage and hot dog companies. I highly recommend this brand and this product!
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
These cheddar sausages are so good and they remind me of my childhood :) The beef sausage and cheddar flavor are a great combo. You can find these at any store for a great price, I recommend trying these out if you love sausages and cheese!
Jamie L.
Bend, OR
Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage are better... These are ok... Have a wierd after taste... Cook up easy and make a fast dinner. Worth what u pay I guess.
Vanessa R.
This sausage is pretty good! The cheddar flavor adds a lot to the already smoky flavored meat. I cooked it on the grill and ate it as a sandwich with peppers and onions. It is also pretty affordable and easy to find in grocery stores.
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
Hillshire Farm products are really good. They always have a fresh flavor and pair with a lot of other foods. The cheddarwurst was good, but not one of my favorite items from Hillshire. It is really reasonably priced for around $5.00. My friend loves it
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Throw a pack of these babies on the grill and call it a freakin buffet! I love cheddar wursts, and I've always trusted this brand to bring on the high quality meat and flavor.
Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
These are perfect for breakfast or grilling for lunch time I bought this at stop n shop .. my fav recipe is frying them adding it with rice or an omelette if sticking to strictly breakfast this is a repeated buy for when I go Food shopping
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?