BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Christel H.
Indianapolis, IN
these are so juicy and yummy. When you bite into them, the juices inside just explodes in your mouth. I like to put mines in the oven so they can get bigger and fill with juices in the inside. the outside will get dark and crispy. Love to add onions on the side with it. So yummy.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
This product really does taste great but it is so over indulgent that I feel guilty for having eaten it. lol I do like these with eggs for breakfast or in a hotdog bun with some ketchup and mustard. My niece especially loves these when I chop them up and fry them in a fry pan.
Veronica B.
Great flavor, easy to prepare, affordable, and easy to find in store. I was really surprised at how good these are. My whole family devoured them the first time I made them! They are a nice buy for a lot of people, great addition to our family events! Perfect for fall and football!
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
These are good! They have a great taste to them. I bought them at my local grocery store. I loved the flavor, I really like the smoky flavor. They are a tad on the cheesy side but still good. I would definitely recommend to others but they are not my absolute favorite.
Julian C.
Claremont, CA
The sausage part tastes great... the cheese, not so much. I cook these sausages without oil but after cooking, your food is dripping in oil. Not my favorite thing to eat because it's drenched in oil. Try another brand if you're looking for a good breakfast meat.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a great product for those nights where you didn't thaw anything and need to whip up dinner quick. I will say that although my family enjoys these sausages, the are greasy and don't seem to have too much cheese in them. Add them on hot dog rolls for a new twist!
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are always a great snack/meal for when you are a bit hungry but not so much that you want to make a full meal. Pop one or two in the microwave to heat up and slice it up for a easy and tasty snack. Pop it on a slice of bread and you've got a nice cheddar hotdog.
Ginny v.
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage has a good flavor and are easy to throw on the grill. They usually get eaten up whenever we have a bbq so that tells me they are worth buying when I am at Kroger. I will buy again and continue to as long as they get ate.
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL
Hillshire Farms Cheddar Wurst sausages are very good. I love anything with cheese! I've bought these at Walmart and have used them cut up and mixed in with yellow rice. Cut up with eggs for breakfast. And eating as a hot dog! Very yummy, and definitely will buy again.
dreaa l.
They are so good so delicious I eat these almost every day for breakfast having them with a side of eggs and beans are a good choice . They have good sausages I would always buy these so yes I would definitely recommend it.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?