BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I like these with pasta or on a bun. My daughter will only eat sausage or hot dogs with cheese so these are for my picky eaters too! They are inexpensive and have quality ingredients.
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
These are not bad if you are just looking for a quick dinner. The flavor is pretty good.. who doesn't like cheese!!! I get mine from Winn Dixie and sometimes they are bogo!!! I would recommend these to you if you like cheese on your sausage dogs!
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
I love grilling these in the summer! They make for a quick tasty dinner. They are full of flavor & the right balance of sausage to cheddar! Our family loves these and the ease these make for week night dinners - we will purchase these time & time again!
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
These sausages are so good! I love cooking them for my breakfasts. You can cook them in the microwave or on the stove! You can really taste the cheddar in them too! I wish they cost a bit less though, but I also only buy things if they're worth the price. These are!
Maria A.
Sausage plus Cheddar cheese......ORGASMIC!! I bought this at Walmart and couldn't believe what I was missing. I'd usually recommend these grilled and eaten either as a hot dog or alone makes a tasty snack while you wait for the bbq to be ready.
Rebecca L.
Love hillshire farms sauage and this was not any different! I which that the cheese in this were more "stringy cheesy" and not so "watery." It's very juicy and great mixed into other recipes or eaten by itself. Can be found in most grocery stores.
Leslie P.
Reno, NV
Good product. I only bought it once and yes  I would purchase again! Great to eat in pasta! I bought this from the local grocery store and the taste was amazing! Use with Pasta for best combo!
Shantel C.
Brooklyn, NY
This item was okay when you grill them or bake them in the oven they're really really good the skin gets nice and crispy and the in side stays juicy but I don't like the addition of the cheese but overall it's pretty good and the brand is great
marley d.
Arlington , TX
Very good taste Fresh cheesy and perfect in a hotdog! Doesn't taste processed or chunky. Little bit more pricey than other brands though but it is worth it because you are getting a better product than the general brand. I will buy again!!!!!!!
Sunshine H.
Vidor, TX
My daughter and I always purchase these for a quick and easy meal! It's so tasteful without the harsh sausage appeal! Quick and easy way to make a dinner or breakfast for that matter! One of my favorites when it comes to an easy delicious meal!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?