Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This I feel is so light and healthy for my family and I will always have this in my cart.. the cost isn’t that bad considering all that you get. I will buy this again and again.
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
This is my childhood in a nutshell. I used to have these sliced and packed for me as a child, on top of hot rice. My favorite is when it is grilled or even microwaved, and that first slice after it’s off the heat just bursts this fountain of cheese and juices. Now as I’m older, I slice these diagonally and scramble it with eggs (no salt). The sausage is salty enough for the plain eggs but delicious!
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I'm so love the hillshire brand for packaged meat products. And I love these cheddar wursts! I have never tried another cheddar wurst brand and I won't because I love these so much. I love putting them in a hotdog bun and putting BBQ on it. Great value and great variety with this company!
Paula W.
Hillside Farm Cheddarwurst are my absolute favorite sausages.  I love to grill them but I will even eat them just heated up in the microwave.  They save well overnight and re-heat nicely.  They have such a great flavor that I don't generally add anything to them when I eat them.  Sometimes I eat them without a bun even.
Ka'Lah W.
Southfield, MI
I don't eat sausages often but I really like Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked sausages. The price isn't too bad but it could be lower. Best part of these sausages is how delicious they are, but the con is, they can be a little too greasy at times. I would suggest baking them instead of frying just to reduce the amount of trapped grease.
Caitlyn F.
This is a go-to easy and affordable grilling out summer meal for my family. The cheese filling is just enough to add the flavor, but doesn’t mask the sausage taste. The casing is crisp. It is an easy cook in the microwave without ruining the flavor if I don’t have time to grill it. These sausages are even toddler approved!
Melissa R.
Holland, MI
Hands down the tastiest cheese sausage available. It has a Smokey flavor that pairs well with the cheddar cheese. They are juicy and delicious when sautéed with mushrooms, peppers, onions and potatoes! My only problem is that they come in packs of 5 so for my family we have to buy 2 packages.
Kiersten C.
Hot Springs, AR
These are much more tha just an average hot dog. They're are more like a sausage I'd say. And the taste is outstanding and are r ally easy to make. I brought this package at my Stop n Shop and would absolutely recommend these to other. And this particular package has the cheese stuff inside.
Dawn R.
Byesville
I would rate this product very high.  It's hard for me to get my son to eat smoked sausage, but Hillshire Farm's Cheddarwurst is one of my son's favorites.  He tells me to buy them everytime we got to the store.  I highly recommend this product to everyone I talk to.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart