BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Lerinda B.
Keithville, LA
Love grilling or roasting these! Takes a weinie roast from juvenile to adult, by adding flavor and texture. Great taste, better size, affordable and only add cheese if you’d like!
Rachel P.
Winter park, FL
Talk about a good sausage! There is so much flavor that just bursts in your mouth on the first bite. These are fabulous grilled and on a bun! I usually eat mine with a little mustard on top and it is so satisfying. I would recommend this sausage to those that like sausages! It is a little salty so if you are salt sensitive I would recommend getting your local stores sausage i.e. publix.
ashley S.
my favorite smoked sausage!! i love making this for a quick dinner or light snack on the grill! This is the perfect fast meal to add for extra flavor! Super simple & easy! Always a favorite at the table amongst family and friends! I would recommend this to anyone.
Jessica G.
These are a staple every time I get groceries. Sometimes we eat them on hot dog buns, sometimes we cut them in half and fry them with breakfast, sometimes we slice them up and put in a pot of cheddar broccoli rice for a full meal. So many options, affordable, and delicious!
Shunna A.
Nothing like cheese on my sausage! Having cheese inside the sausage is a plus! It makes them a lil juicer and it adds extra cheese for people who use cheese anyways!!  I purchased mine from wal mart and they were very resonably priced . I would definitely repurchase!!
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
These are definitely my favorite cheese dogs ever. They have so much cheese inside of them and it's not bitter. Sometimes hot dogs with cheese in them kind of taste bitter to me, these definitely do not. They are definitely up there and priced but it's definitely worth it.
Veronica B.
Great flavor, easy to prepare, affordable, and easy to find in store. I was really surprised at how good these are. My whole family devoured them the first time I made them! They are a nice buy for a lot of people, great addition to our family events! Perfect for fall and football!
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
My last job we would receive this brand all the time . We would slice the sausages and put them in Mariners and serve it to the community , they loved it . The sausages taste good and you can incorporate them into every day foods , breakfast lunch or dinner . Very delicious!
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
This product really does taste great but it is so over indulgent that I feel guilty for having eaten it. lol I do like these with eggs for breakfast or in a hotdog bun with some ketchup and mustard. My niece especially loves these when I chop them up and fry them in a fry pan.
Taylor P.
Yorktown , VA
I do not like hotdogs, but I love sausage and I love it even more with cheese and jalapeños! They’re delicious with a hot dog bun or by themselves. My boyfriend and I always pick up a pack of these when we go camping and they hit the spot every time. Will always recommend
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?