Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Really a winner at any BBQ. I just wish they were more affordable. Everyone wants one & cutting them in half to make enough causes them to get dry. The product is exceptional
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Every since I was a little girl, I've always eaten this brand of sausages. My mom and grandma added it to our meals when they cooked and I have continued to eat it as an adult.
Abri J.
Urbana , IL
Suuuuper good! I mean who doesn't love sausages! These are cheesy and cook very fast. Great for a quick meal or to add to a super fancy one. They are super cheap at all your local rocery locations as well!
Leela I.
I have not tried these particular sausages but I did try the plain turkey sausage of this brand and I really love it. It’s not very salty and it’s great in soups or meat sauce or in Pasta. I really like it and I recommend it to others
Chenille M.
Brooklyn, NY
Personally don’t eat but I bought this as topping to make a pizza for my coworkers and they loved it. They complimented how well it paired with the Gouda cheese i used for the pizza.
Crystal M.
How many times can I type the word Yum! These are thick and juuuuuuicy! They're easy to make for a hearty fast lunch. I even slice and mix these into Mac n Cheese!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love the cheddar taste we cook these on the pit for the smoked grilled taste... great for camping it's already pre cooked it has a great flavor for a great price..
Margarita G.
I love most delicious variety flavors of hillshire farms. The cheddarwurst Has to be one of the top flavors that my family goes for. These are so freaking good we pop these on the grill throw them on and I sourdough bun wit mustard and wala If you’ve got a delicious dog.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
These are amazing I love how flavorful these are, like literally mouth
watering. This is the only brand and type I actually buy. Highly
recommend anyone and everyone to try this product I promise you if you
do you won't be disappointed and who knows if your like me it could be
your go thing to get

Raya M.
Herriman, UT
I think it’s disgusting, I hate the taste of it so much. I definitely won’t be purchasing it again. There absolutely no pros about this product, it is so disgusting. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart