BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Devonne R.
Gosport, IN
Love these! My kids even love these, they taste amazing and are very easy to make we love to throw them on the grill they are a good cookout food for all. Easy to find at your local grocery store we usually wait until they go on sale to buy them.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
I love grilling these in the summer! They make for a quick tasty dinner. They are full of flavor & the right balance of sausage to cheddar! Our family loves these and the ease these make for week night dinners - we will purchase these time & time again!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I like these with pasta or on a bun. My daughter will only eat sausage or hot dogs with cheese so these are for my picky eaters too! They are inexpensive and have quality ingredients.
Jada c.
Waynesboro
I’m not going to say anything to you yet you have a lot y’all going on with that I love y’all I’ll text you later bye love you sweetie bye sweetie I’ll text you when I can know bye love y’all I’ll talk to you later bye bye love you bye bye love love you sweetie bye sweetie I’ll text you when I
Rebecca L.
Love hillshire farms sauage and this was not any different! I which that the cheese in this were more "stringy cheesy" and not so "watery." It's very juicy and great mixed into other recipes or eaten by itself. Can be found in most grocery stores.
Sunshine H.
Vidor, TX
My daughter and I always purchase these for a quick and easy meal! It's so tasteful without the harsh sausage appeal! Quick and easy way to make a dinner or breakfast for that matter! One of my favorites when it comes to an easy delicious meal!
Maria A.
Sausage plus Cheddar cheese......ORGASMIC!! I bought this at Walmart and couldn't believe what I was missing. I'd usually recommend these grilled and eaten either as a hot dog or alone makes a tasty snack while you wait for the bbq to be ready.
marley d.
Arlington , TX
Very good taste Fresh cheesy and perfect in a hotdog! Doesn't taste processed or chunky. Little bit more pricey than other brands though but it is worth it because you are getting a better product than the general brand. I will buy again!!!!!!!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
If you are looking for simple sausages that you buy in the store and make at home then you can't go wrong with Hillshire Farm products. If I have the time I do find that the sausage at my local butcher is better, but Hillshire does have good flavor.
Jennifer C.
These are great! You can use them in cabbage, rice, and stews. I love the regular ones, and these taste good too. They’re pretty cheesy so if you’re a cheese lover you will love how these taste. I would probably just buy regular sausage again.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?