Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #19 in Sausages

McKayla B.
Logan, WV
These are yucky. They have a terrible aftertaste to them but look absolutely delicious. It’s confusing for sure. I bought mine from my local Kroger, and they weren’t super pricey, but they weren’t really all that affordable either for what you get.
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
This is a family favorite of mine! We buy these every single time we go to the store. They are worth every penny we spend on them. They rarely last long enough to even make it to an actual recipe. Walmart has excellent deals on this product daily.
Leslie P.
Reno , NV
Good product. I only bought it once and yes  I would purchase again! Great to eat in pasta! I bought this from the local grocery store and the taste was amazing! Use with Pasta for best combo!
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
I love these types of sausages that are not plain and have flavor to them. They are inexpensive and you can literally make these for breakfast, hot dogs, or even for a snack. I always go to walmart to get mine. There are a decent size and quantity.
Nichole S.
This is my husband and I's favorite packaged hot dogs! He also hates cheese but cannot get enough of these! They're best grilled or cooked in a pan on the stove to get the outside layer crisp so you've got the best combination when you take a bite!
camellia k.
Charlotte, NC
Love,love these sausages they are my favorite. I could eat them breakfast, lunch and dinner. I usually boil them or cook them on the grill no matter how they are prepared they are still delicious. I usually can find them in my local grocery store.
Angel K.
Lexington, KY
This sausage and the cheddar jalapeno is so amazing. I love making soup with these in there. They taste very amazing! They're very flavorful. They are a bit pricey but they are most definitely worth every penny. I cooked these for my mom once and she buys these now. They are definitely great!
Morgan C.
Glen Daniel, WV
I recently went to the grocer store and noticed these weenies with cheese. I thought I would give them a shot. I fried them and made hotdogs with them and they were awesome! They had the right amount of a Smokey taste with a hit of cheese. I love these!
Kelly P.
Queen creek , AZ
I like these with pasta or on a bun. My daughter will only eat sausage or hot dogs with cheese so these are for my picky eaters too! They are inexpensive and have quality ingredients.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
I love grilling these in the summer! They make for a quick tasty dinner. They are full of flavor & the right balance of sausage to cheddar! Our family loves these and the ease these make for week night dinners - we will purchase these time & time again!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?