BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the little smoked sausages but I can't have cheese so the bratwurst is great but the cheddarwurst is not something I can eat because of the 'cheddar' part of it!  I do like products from this brand, just not this particular product. I'm sure it's great for those who can have cheese though :)
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
OMGOSH! I don't like regular hotdogs, so I cook these for my family, and I find them so much more tastier. Cheddarwurst is my favorite. Makes the sausage taste so moist, even after grilling. Extremely cheap, and I buy multiple times a month! Definitely a better alternative.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
There are an absolute must have for every football season tailgating party that I have! They are so juicy and delicious, I don't even eat regular bratwurst anymore, it has to be these awesome cheddarwursts! You can eat them by themselves of in a hotdog bug.  Either way, deliciousness!
Erika B.
These are really good and so easy to make. It adds a nice touch when you want something on your dog. Great if you like cheese as well. Convenient way to have cheese along with other condiments without making it feel overwhelmed with toppings that are going to slide off the bun!
Molly S.
Chesapeake , VA
I love love love Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage. I purchase this product from Food Lion, Harris Teeter, or FarmFresh. This product is affordable and delicious. My fiance and I like to cook them on the grill and pair them with German Potato Salad. Now I need to go buy some more!
Michelle W.
Just the name makes my mouth water. These are delicious just off the grill. The charcoal flavor combined with the salty flavored meat and a dose of savory cheese is found with every juicy bite. I'm a big fan of these not as cheap as hot dogs but they pack such a bigger punch!
Rachel P.
Winter park, FL
Talk about a good sausage! There is so much flavor that just bursts in your mouth on the first bite. These are fabulous grilled and on a bun! I usually eat mine with a little mustard on top and it is so satisfying. I would recommend this sausage to those that like sausages! It is a little salty so if you are salt sensitive I would recommend getting your local stores sausage i.e. publix.
Sandee S.
I'm a sausage lover, and when my daughter insisted on trying these I was hesitant, I don't usually like cheese mixed in my Sausage but I was shocked at how tasty these were. The only downside is you don't get enough in the package for the price and for a normal sized family.
Lerinda B.
Keithville, LA
Love grilling or roasting these! Takes a weinie roast from juvenile to adult, by adding flavor and texture. Great taste, better size, affordable and only add cheese if you’d like!
MiRanda L.
Mountain Home
OMGOSH GOODNESS!!!  These are perfectly proportioned with cheese.  Oh these are soo so so good and awesome fresh of the BBQ!  It would be nice if they didn't cost as much as they do but for a treat once in a while, I purchase them.  I would recommend them.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?