Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Raya M.
Herriman, UT
I think it’s disgusting, I hate the taste of it so much. I definitely won’t be purchasing it again. There absolutely no pros about this product, it is so disgusting. I would not recommend it to anyone.
adree k.
These were a recommendation from friends. They are really good. Cheese isn't my favorite so I liked the other flavors more but my husband loved them. Deffintly fun for bbq and summer cookouts.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This I feel is so light and healthy for my family and I will always have this in my cart.. the cost isn’t that bad considering all that you get. I will buy this again and again.
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
We love brats in my household and our favorite are these cheddar ones. You can't go wrong with Johnsonville meats. They are nice for our family cook-outs or for a quick weeknight meal. They are our adult entree to go with the kids hotdogs. We often pair them with a cold beer and eat them straight from the grill. Sometimes I cook them in a frying pan on the stove. Either way their delicious
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
This is my childhood in a nutshell. I used to have these sliced and packed for me as a child, on top of hot rice. My favorite is when it is grilled or even microwaved, and that first slice after it’s off the heat just bursts this fountain of cheese and juices. Now as I’m older, I slice these diagonally and scramble it with eggs (no salt). The sausage is salty enough for the plain eggs but delicious!
Paula W.
Hillside Farm Cheddarwurst are my absolute favorite sausages.  I love to grill them but I will even eat them just heated up in the microwave.  They save well overnight and re-heat nicely.  They have such a great flavor that I don't generally add anything to them when I eat them.  Sometimes I eat them without a bun even.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I'm so love the hillshire brand for packaged meat products. And I love these cheddar wursts! I have never tried another cheddar wurst brand and I won't because I love these so much. I love putting them in a hotdog bun and putting BBQ on it. Great value and great variety with this company!
Ka'Lah W.
Southfield, MI
I don't eat sausages often but I really like Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked sausages. The price isn't too bad but it could be lower. Best part of these sausages is how delicious they are, but the con is, they can be a little too greasy at times. I would suggest baking them instead of frying just to reduce the amount of trapped grease.
Caitlyn F.
This is a go-to easy and affordable grilling out summer meal for my family. The cheese filling is just enough to add the flavor, but doesn’t mask the sausage taste. The casing is crisp. It is an easy cook in the microwave without ruining the flavor if I don’t have time to grill it. These sausages are even toddler approved!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?