BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Stacie W.
HOUSTON, TX
I like the cheddarwurst sausage. I have bought it a few times. I have not bought it in a while. I buy at any store such as walmart, krogers, or HEB. The sausage tastes good but i dont remember the price. would buy again if i see a good sale. i havent bought any sausages in a while.
Hanna R.
San Diego
These are the bomb! My husband and I love having these as hotdogs or to eat with eggs in the morning. They are delicious any time of day and quick to cook! I recommend these for sausage and cheese lovers and I myself will continue to buy these at least once a month, never get old.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
Usually, I like to bring gourmet gifts to my family in Christmas but the last one, I choose to celebrate myself with Hillshire Farm Cheddarwust Smoked Sausage, the price is acceptable and the memory of something so delicious. I told all family and friends about it !
Drew S.
These are AMAZING! A great cheddarwurst is hard to find in my opinion. This one offers a great balance of cheese and bratwurst. I eat these plain and simple on a brat bun with ketchup! It is a great value for the money, not too pricey. I would definitely recommend this brand to others.
Sheyenne S.
Albuquerque, NM
I’m kind of a sucker for cheese on anything but most “cheese filled sausages” have a weird artificial taste & these are far from it. They’re affordable, good size & yummy for when you want a quick easy throw together dinner that’s filling & easy & kid friendly I highly recommend
Colleen S.
Vandalia
These are AMAZING!! It’s the perfect time of the year for them too! What better way to
Ring on that fall weather! Fresh off the grill or on a stick toasted over the fire! So yummy!! Highly recommend!
Ashley-Rahne M.
HILLSHIRE CHEDDARWURST IS THE CHEDDAR BEST. I know that was bad, but Hillshire is seriously the best brand for these type of specialty breakfast sausages, and these I could seriously eat as a meal in of itself, instead of a hotdog. Put it in a bun with ketchup and everything, freaking delicious.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the little smoked sausages but I can't have cheese so the bratwurst is great but the cheddarwurst is not something I can eat because of the 'cheddar' part of it!  I do like products from this brand, just not this particular product. I'm sure it's great for those who can have cheese though :)
Emily H.
I always buy Hillshire Farm when it comes to sausage or lunch meats. I was so happy when they came out with the cheddar-wurst sausage! I love it, and I know all the kids in my family love the cheddar filled sausage! Makes for a great meal, juts add potatoes and a vegetable!
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
I used to LOVEE these until I stopped eating processed foods/ dairy. I think hillshire farms is a great, family friendly, good budget item that tastes great and can be used in multiple different ways. I still crave it and I haven't eaten it in months hahah! Definitely recommend.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?