BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Kannah C.
Utica, NY
When I get sausages these are one of my go-tos every time. The meat itself has a good flavor and is always juicy. The cheese doesn't taste too fake and has a decent flavor itself. I normally buy these on sale but the regular prices aren't usually that bad.
Becky B.
Lima , OH
Gotta love Hillshire Farm. Their meats always taste high-quality and I never feel queasy after eating them. I typically purchase them at Meijer or Walmart. They aren't the cheapest available, but with a sale they are affordable. I can see myself buying again.
Kira B.
I love to have these over the fire! They are so juicy and good! I love having the cheddar in them and I love the high quality taste that they have! Definitely my favorite meal to have an a chilly night!
Allyson T.
Columbus , OH
There’s something kind of weird about a sausage that has cheese made into it. But there’s also something kind of awesome about it too. I can’t decide whether I love these or I love the idea of them, but either way I would say they’re surely worth a shot.
Sabrina R.
YUM! I love cheddar filled hot dogs and sausages and these did not dissapoint. It was a good value because you get about 6 sausages in each. I like to make hashes with this one it has a nice smokey flavor and is easy to cook. I would definitely buy this again
Brigitte G.
Buxton, ME
These have to be one of my favorites to buy. I love having these cooked out on the grill as the cheese tends to stay inside the sausage better. Having the flame licked skin gives it a great snap when biting into it and the flavor is always on point.
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
YUMMY! I love the cheese inside of these!! They are great for cookouts with the family. A fordable and you could find these at almost any local grocery store. The cheese adds so much extra flavor and they are very thick smoked sausages. I would buy again.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
Hillshire Farm has great sausage and I like the brand and how easy it is to find in all the supermarkets I regularly shop at. It is a quality brand, which is something I look for when buying meats that aren't freshly cut at the produce section. I recommend.
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are my absolute favorite sausages to make bacon wrapped hotdogs with on the bbq. They are so delicious and take in the barbecue flavors nicely. Plus who doesn't love a little bit of cheese. Yum!
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I am a picky hot dog eater. I typically get hot dogs made from my own meat and rarely go buy hot dogs. I bought these recently because I was all out of my own. Definitely not the same! I could just tell the meat was more processed and the cheese was not great either.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?