BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a great tasting sausage! Its not something i get all the time, but its good for a quick meal or for left overs at breakfast. I usually make them and eat with eggs. It has a lot of flavor and my whole family enjoys it. I would recommend this to others.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love this sausage. It is really good when cooked on the grill. The cheese in the middle tastes really good. My son loves them as much as I do. They are kind of expensive though. I will definitely buy these again though. These are great for family gatherings.
Melody H.
Hillshire Farms Cheddarwurst smoked sausages are so delicious! I always put them on the BBQ and eat them with a vegetable and some sort of carbs like rice or pasta. My kids like them cut up after they're BBQ'd and put in some homemade Mac and Cheese.
Jocelyn S.
They are awesome for grilling! Very juicy and great for a bbq. The flavor is off the charts! Everyone always asked what we put on them and we just add bacon over. I can buy them in my bet grocery store. Yes these are our go to sausages for bbqs all the time.
Haley R.
I love these! Whenever my husband BBQs I have him grill a few of these for me and my son who also loves them. They are super affordable and easily found at my local H-E-B . I will continue to buy these because if my toddler loves them that's a win for sure!
Brandee M.
ROCHESTER, NY
These smoked sausages are pretty good. I believe they are good quality. I do like the surprise cheesiness in the sausage. If you like cheese on your smoked sausage you would really appreciate these sausages. They go good with a sports game and a couple good sides.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Nothing compares to hillshire. I don't know how they manage to get the perfect smoked out flavor in each taste as well as the juicyness but I'm obssessed. The price can vary but for the flavor and quantity I feel it's reasonable . I will definitely but again
Kristen B.
YUMMMMM These are a favorite in my house. I will buy them and instantly when I get home my now husband wants me to cook them up. We LOVE the cheddar that is inside of them and they are so easy to make and are really good for lunch, snack and dinner time.
Lori M.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
These delicious sausages are great on a bun, paired with roasted red potatoes, or all by themselves. I like the burst of cheese, the rich yummy sausage, and of course this is all from a brand I trust. These bad boys are delightfully versatile. Definitely worth a try.
Becky B.
Lima , OH
Gotta love Hillshire Farm. Their meats always taste high-quality and I never feel queasy after eating them. I typically purchase them at Meijer or Walmart. They aren't the cheapest available, but with a sale they are affordable. I can see myself buying again.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?