Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #22 in Sausages

Lori M.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
These delicious sausages are great on a bun, paired with roasted red potatoes, or all by themselves. I like the burst of cheese, the rich yummy sausage, and of course this is all from a brand I trust. These bad boys are delightfully versatile. Definitely worth a try.
Brandee M.
ROCHESTER, NY
These smoked sausages are pretty good. I believe they are good quality. I do like the surprise cheesiness in the sausage. If you like cheese on your smoked sausage you would really appreciate these sausages. They go good with a sports game and a couple good sides.
Jocelyn S.
They are awesome for grilling! Very juicy and great for a bbq. The flavor is off the charts! Everyone always asked what we put on them and we just add bacon over. I can buy them in my bet grocery store. Yes these are our go to sausages for bbqs all the time.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Nothing compares to hillshire. I don't know how they manage to get the perfect smoked out flavor in each taste as well as the juicyness but I'm obssessed. The price can vary but for the flavor and quantity I feel it's reasonable . I will definitely but again
Kristen B.
YUMMMMM These are a favorite in my house. I will buy them and instantly when I get home my now husband wants me to cook them up. We LOVE the cheddar that is inside of them and they are so easy to make and are really good for lunch, snack and dinner time.
Kannah C.
Utica, NY
When I get sausages these are one of my go-tos every time. The meat itself has a good flavor and is always juicy. The cheese doesn't taste too fake and has a decent flavor itself. I normally buy these on sale but the regular prices aren't usually that bad.
Kira B.
I love to have these over the fire! They are so juicy and good! I love having the cheddar in them and I love the high quality taste that they have! Definitely my favorite meal to have an a chilly night!
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Gotta love Hillshire Farm. Their meats always taste high-quality and I never feel queasy after eating them. I typically purchase them at Meijer or Walmart. They aren't the cheapest available, but with a sale they are affordable. I can see myself buying again.
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
My boyfriends favorite food! They are really good you can tell they have a lot of sodium but it taste delicious and smokey plus the price is good I think it's 5 for a package of 12 we constantly have these in our household and I do recommend them to people
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are my absolute favorite sausages to make bacon wrapped hotdogs with on the bbq. They are so delicious and take in the barbecue flavors nicely. Plus who doesn't love a little bit of cheese. Yum!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?