BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Emily S.
Foodie Expert
Fun fact, my dad actually bought these on accident when he was in a hurry and we all expected them to be horribly disgusting. But lemme just tell you, they were great! They’re now a staple at parties and dinners. Thanks for happy little accidents that lead to yummy cheese filled sausage weenies.
Logann P.
Foodie Expert
Wow! Such an explosion of flavor. These sausages are packed with that cheddar bite and are absolutely perfect for a meal. Worth the try if you like cheese. I also enjoy a piece of bacon with mine. So tasty
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I’m a huge fan of cheddarwurst. Basically give me anything with cheese in it and I’ll eat it. These are pretty delicious when grilled - the juices and cheese mix together perfectly. However, you have to eat them while they’re hot or they’re not as good. They’re not too expensive either.
Kiersten C.
Hot Springs, AR
Foodie Expert
These are much more tha just an average hot dog. They're are more like a sausage I'd say. And the taste is outstanding and are r ally easy to make. I brought this package at my Stop n Shop and would absolutely recommend these to other. And this particular package has the cheese stuff inside.
Natalie L.
Foodie Expert
Delicious! I love to sauté onions and peppers with these, and wrap them in a tortilla. They are very versatile, and make a satisfying lunch or dinner. We also like to cook them over our firepit. I would absolutely recommend these To anyone looking to try something new during a cookout.
Robin P.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
These are actually pretty good over the grill or even if you boil them for a long period of time. I usually eat the sausages in the morning with eggs and sometimes cabbage or spinach but that is more or less like a treat or a once-in-a-blue-moon type thing due to the high fat content
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Yummmmmm!!! My absolute FAVORITE. I always have these in my fridge. They are so good. They cook up quick and they are crispy when you bit into them. The nice Smokey flavor with the savory cheese flavor with a small amount of ketchup and chopped up onions and it’s one of my fav sandwiches
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
A must! These are one of my favorite foods to toss on the grill! You get that smokey sausage tast, mixed with cheddar cheese, it's so good and you can't go wrong! I have yet to see someone in my family and friends group that don't like these when we grill or bring them to cook outs.
Hanna R.
San Diego
These are the bomb! My husband and I love having these as hotdogs or to eat with eggs in the morning. They are delicious any time of day and quick to cook! I recommend these for sausage and cheese lovers and I myself will continue to buy these at least once a month, never get old.
Dawn R.
Byesville
Foodie Expert
I would rate this product very high.  It's hard for me to get my son to eat smoked sausage, but Hillshire Farm's Cheddarwurst is one of my son's favorites.  He tells me to buy them everytime we got to the store.  I highly recommend this product to everyone I talk to.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?