BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Yummy yummy yummy!!! I will pop one of these bad boys in my toaster oven .. split it in half add some mustard and it’s over with !! Very delicious .. you can find these in any grocery store near the bacon ... they range in price from 3 - 6 dollars depending on the type of sausage.. great buy great taste
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Foodie Expert
These are amazing I love how flavorful these are, like literally mouth watering. This is the only brand and type I actually buy. Highly recommend anyone and everyone to try this product I promise you if you do you won't be disappointed and who knows if your like me it could be your go thing to get
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Foodie Expert
These are great for an impromptu BBQ because they freeze well and thaw fairly quick in a bowl of cold water. I like to sometimes add a spicy BBQ sauce before they come off the grill. The cheesy flavor combines perfectly with the smoky bratwurst so well that it's awesome to eat them plain also.
Stacy V.
Marlinton , WV
Foodie Expert
Yummy. These sausages are amazing. The flavor Is intense and is a huge hit with my family. They are big in flavor and size and grill up perfectly. They are always in sale and I typically have a coupon for them too to save even more. I always keep these in my refrigerator for a quick meal for my family.
Brooklynn V.
Imperial, PA
This sausage is delicious. I am a huge sausage lover whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Whether its regular sausage or hot sausage. This is great sausage!
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Foodie Expert
My husband does not like this flavor. He likes a simple sausage with maybe a few spices but no cheese and extras. We believe the sausage should be the main focus of your food and other flavor should complement it.
Melissa R.
Stockbridge, MI
Hands down the tastiest cheese sausage available. It has a Smokey flavor that pairs well with the cheddar cheese. They are juicy and delicious when sautéed with mushrooms, peppers, onions and potatoes! My only problem is that they come in packs of 5 so for my family we have to buy 2 packages.
Vanessa L.
Just thinking about these sausages makes my mouth water and my tummy rumble! I love eating these anytime of the day. If you get tired of chicken or red meat have a sausage with a side of veggies or rice. It just enhances the flavors of the plate so well. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Definitely recommend!
Jasmine c.
Orlando
I love this sausage my family buys this sausage ever weekend we can never have this in my house if it were for me I would eat the whole packet it has such a good taste and especially when it’s on the grill.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
I’m not a big fan of cheddarwurst. I prefer to eat wursts in small amounts and without the cheddar inside- not a fan of super greasy and this is SUPER greasy. Flavor isn’t bad which is why I gave it 3 stars. It’s actually very good flavor- it’s just the grease- it tends to hurt my stomach
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?