Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Edyline E.
I absolutely love this brand! The sausage tastes amazing. I never thought about buying from them before until I gave them a try and became a loyal customer. It is so easy to cook and season as well. It goes with everything too, I love it. I'd even eat this alone as a snack.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love these. I'll put em out on the grill and then a bun. They have just the right amount of cheese! I normally douse it up with mustard or eat them plan. They are so good. This is a grilling must. So when you need a change from a plain hotdog these are a must !
Melody H.
Hillshire Farms Cheddarwurst smoked sausages are so delicious! I always put them on the BBQ and eat them with a vegetable and some sort of carbs like rice or pasta. My kids like them cut up after they're BBQ'd and put in some homemade Mac and Cheese.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp , MI
This is a great tasting sausage! Its not something i get all the time, but its good for a quick meal or for left overs at breakfast. I usually make them and eat with eggs. It has a lot of flavor and my whole family enjoys it. I would recommend this to others.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love this sausage. It is really good when cooked on the grill. The cheese in the middle tastes really good. My son loves them as much as I do. They are kind of expensive though. I will definitely buy these again though. These are great for family gatherings.
Taylor P.
Yorktown , VA
I do not like hotdogs, but I love sausage and I love it even more with cheese and jalapeños! They’re delicious with a hot dog bun or by themselves. My boyfriend and I always pick up a pack of these when we go camping and they hit the spot every time. Will always recommend
Latavia M.
I hate eating hot dogs that doesn’t taste like the real thing and this one does. I like the cheddar in the inside it’s really good and it saves me time from having to put some on there myself. I like to eat it with ketchup and mustard, I know that’s basic lol
Lori M.
These delicious sausages are great on a bun, paired with roasted red potatoes, or all by themselves. I like the burst of cheese, the rich yummy sausage, and of course this is all from a brand I trust. These bad boys are delightfully versatile. Definitely worth a try.
Haley R.
I love these! Whenever my husband BBQs I have him grill a few of these for me and my son who also loves them. They are super affordable and easily found at my local H-E-B . I will continue to buy these because if my toddler loves them that's a win for sure!
Kristen B.
YUMMMMM These are a favorite in my house. I will buy them and instantly when I get home my now husband wants me to cook them up. We LOVE the cheddar that is inside of them and they are so easy to make and are really good for lunch, snack and dinner time.
Genesis S.
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?