BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
These are absolutely amazing!! I can usually finish a pack off in a day if my fiance doesn't find out. Lol. They have cheese inside them which of course makes it 10x's better! If you have not tried these i strongly suggest you do. you will not be disappointed.
Shelby W.
St Clairsvle, OH
I love how quick these are to make! It's such an easy meal to do when you've had a long day and you just don't feel like cooking. Pop these bad boys in the microwave or heat them up in a skillet on the stove and Bam! There's a ready to eat meal with minimal effort!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
These smoked sausages are perfect for the grill and any cook-out you may have through-out the year. I am not a huge cheese in my sausage person but those who are love these. The cheese doesn't taste fake either which is something we have run into in the past.
Tamsy K.
New Orleans, LA
I USE THE HILLSHIRE SMOKE SAUSAGE IN MY NEW ORLEANS RED BEANS. IT GIVES THE BEST FLAVOR AND TASTE SOOOOO GOOD. ITS NOT SPAICY WHICH IS SOMETHING I LIKE. THE PRICE IS GOOD, ITS AROUND 2.50 PER PACK. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS MEAT TO OTHERS BECAUSE OF ITS OVERALL PACKAGE
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
love a good, well made high quality smoked sausage. If you mix in a nice cheese and maybe some jalapeno, I’m in heaven. On the other hand, it’s hard to beat a fresh sausage made with high quality pork and subtle spices. The experiences are very different and I’m not sure I could choose.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love these. I'll put em out on the grill and then a bun. They have just the right amount of cheese! I normally douse it up with mustard or eat them plan. They are so good. This is a grilling must. So when you need a change from a plain hotdog these are a must !
BROOKE B.
House Springs, MO
My favorite!!!!!! Anytime we grill you better beilive these are on it!!! They have so much cheese inside which is always a plus because usually something cheese filled barley has any in there. These just have the best flavor ever. You can’t go wrong with this purchase!
Edyline E.
I absolutely love this brand! The sausage tastes amazing. I never thought about buying from them before until I gave them a try and became a loyal customer. It is so easy to cook and season as well. It goes with everything too, I love it. I'd even eat this alone as a snack.
Taylor P.
Yorktown, VA
I do not like hotdogs, but I love sausage and I love it even more with cheese and jalapeños! They’re delicious with a hot dog bun or by themselves. My boyfriend and I always pick up a pack of these when we go camping and they hit the spot every time. Will always recommend
Melody H.
Hillshire Farms Cheddarwurst smoked sausages are so delicious! I always put them on the BBQ and eat them with a vegetable and some sort of carbs like rice or pasta. My kids like them cut up after they're BBQ'd and put in some homemade Mac and Cheese.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?