BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
These sausages are delicious! They have cheese in them & when you bite into them, it comes out. It's so good! I would recommend these for anyone who is a sausage & cheese lover.I just eat them with a biscuit & eggs. Delicious! I will definitely be buying these again!
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
These are better than regular cheese dogs. Thoroughly enjoyed! I don’t usually like brats, because they’re usually just too much for me, but these were absolutely perfect! Purchased at Walmart and at Foodliom before. Great for parties or if you just wanna grill out!
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
These sausages are really tasty. You can taste the smokey-ness in them, especially when they are grilled. They are great in pastas and especially with tomatoes and a little spice. They are usually a good price and are readily available. I would recommend these
Penny O.
I love this brand of sausage for one recipe : jambalaya!!!!It is also good for eggies and saucies-eggs&cut up sausage. Very good and good price! I can easily get this product at any store when I need it. I would definitely recommend this sausage to others.
Jo-Vonne L.
I love these so much! No matter how I cook them, they end up yummy. Boiled plain on a bun. Topped with mustard. Topped with sauerkraut. Grilled. Sliced and pan fried with onions and potatoes. Yummy, yummy, yummy! I just plain love them. And the cheese saves me from adding any more.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I am not a huge sausage fan, but these were tasty and my boyfriend loves them. I like the added cheese, it makes the sausage more interesting and appealing since I don't normally have sausage. I would recommend these to any sausage lover or just someone who enjoys grilling.
Mindy P.
Orem, UT
Delicious sausages! They have a great flavor and are much better than comparable products. Delicious grilled or cooked in the microwave. I like them with a little ketchup and mustard and it’s a quick and delicious lunch! I would definitely recommend and buy again!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
these are great sausages!! they have a great Spicy taste the smell is so so so amazing! it is great for breakfast or dinner. this is not pricey and can be found at most mass merchant stores/grocery stores near you!! i highly reccomend this product to all sausage lovers!!
Shelby W.
St Clairsvle, OH
I love how quick these are to make! It's such an easy meal to do when you've had a long day and you just don't feel like cooking. Pop these bad boys in the microwave or heat them up in a skillet on the stove and Bam! There's a ready to eat meal with minimal effort!
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
These are absolutely amazing!! I can usually finish a pack off in a day if my fiance doesn't find out. Lol. They have cheese inside them which of course makes it 10x's better! If you have not tried these i strongly suggest you do. you will not be disappointed.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?