BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Niki A.
Rochester, NH
These are a go-to hit in my family! I like to cook them to perfection so they are juicy but not split so the cheese and flavor are all yummy and contained until the first bite! You can literally dress them as you wish or eat alone. Always fairly affordable in all the grocery stores I shop in and very recommended
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
My husband and I really liked these but my son had a more scathing review! He thought the cheese inside was gross and felt like “sand” and when he pointed it out, my husband and I sort of agreed. The cheese doesn’t melt down smoothly, but instead it’s a bit grainy. However, the flavor overall is really good and they’re not greasy!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
This is my favorite sausage and definitely my go to it almost taste like their kill bossa but with cheddar cheese in it just be aware when you cook this do not eat it super hot because the cheese is like lava but the taste is amazing with just a little bit of mustard on a bun it is the perfect summer meal
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
We first enjoyed these delicious sausages at a friend's bbq and let me tell ya my kiddos were hooked.we had to have them at our home. A weekend bbq just isn't complete without cheddarwursts on the grill. They are crisp & juice with the perfect amount of cheese on the inside. Try them you will love them.
Stephanie P.
Universal City, TX
I buy these almost every Sunday for football season better than the regular hot dog and that snap you get on the first bite is fantastic. The cheddar oozes out and fills your mouth with what heaven must taste like.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This is definitely a good brand and flavor for those sausage lovers! The extra smoky flavor makes it seem like you had cooked these over a campfire. They are good on their own or paired with a pasta dish. I made this the other night with spaghetti squash for a low-carb version and it was super tasty!
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA
Oh my goodness what can I not say about this? These are awesome grilled or boiled I love putting a little mayo and Ketchup on my bread when I have these! These I prefer over any other brand!
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I love these! So much so that while I was pregnant with my daughter we literally had to drive around our town to try and find a nitrate free version. At the time Hillshire Farms didn’t have one. I don’t know if they have one now, but I’m not pregnant so I’m much more lenient with my nitrate consumption.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
My kids absolutely love these I would recommend them to anyone they taste amazing and I'm very picky cuz I used to be a vegetarian when I was a little girl in the young teen so I would recommend it to anyone they have it they have an amazing taste and I even by their sandwich meats you name it I've purchased it
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?