Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #20 in Sausages

dreaa l.
They are so good so delicious I eat these almost every day for breakfast having them with a side of eggs and beans are a good choice . They have good sausages I would always buy these so yes I would definitely recommend it.
Jo-Vonne L.
I love these so much! No matter how I cook them, they end up yummy. Boiled plain on a bun. Topped with mustard. Topped with sauerkraut. Grilled. Sliced and pan fried with onions and potatoes. Yummy, yummy, yummy! I just plain love them. And the cheese saves me from adding any more.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
These are better than regular cheese dogs. Thoroughly enjoyed! I don’t usually like brats, because they’re usually just too much for me, but these were absolutely perfect! Purchased at Walmart and at Foodliom before. Great for parties or if you just wanna grill out!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
these are great sausages!! they have a great Spicy taste the smell is so so so amazing! it is great for breakfast or dinner. this is not pricey and can be found at most mass merchant stores/grocery stores near you!! i highly reccomend this product to all sausage lovers!!
Eliza R.
Cheese filled sausage is my weakness. These are the height of that weakness (except maaaaaaaaybe mini links). These are perfect to grill up at a barbecue  or even to just pan cook them and eat alone - they are THAT good! Usually on good sale at the grocery store as well.
Shelby W.
St Clairsvle, OH
I love how quick these are to make! It's such an easy meal to do when you've had a long day and you just don't feel like cooking. Pop these bad boys in the microwave or heat them up in a skillet on the stove and Bam! There's a ready to eat meal with minimal effort!
Mindy P.
Orem, UT
Delicious sausages! They have a great flavor and are much better than comparable products. Delicious grilled or cooked in the microwave. I like them with a little ketchup and mustard and it’s a quick and delicious lunch! I would definitely recommend and buy again!
Sumer R.
Jekyll island, GA
These are absolutely amazing!! I can usually finish a pack off in a day if my fiance doesn't find out. Lol. They have cheese inside them which of course makes it 10x's better! If you have not tried these i strongly suggest you do. you will not be disappointed.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I am not a huge sausage fan, but these were tasty and my boyfriend loves them. I like the added cheese, it makes the sausage more interesting and appealing since I don't normally have sausage. I would recommend these to any sausage lover or just someone who enjoys grilling.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
These smoked sausages are perfect for the grill and any cook-out you may have through-out the year. I am not a huge cheese in my sausage person but those who are love these. The cheese doesn't taste fake either which is something we have run into in the past.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?