BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
My dad got us hooked on these when we were kids, because he liked them so much. I still eat them to this day as a simple dinner, or add it to rice and beans, even a salad for protein. It's like a typical hotdog but a sausage and cheese filled when you bite into it, it's juicy and has soft hot gooey cheese. I'll eat these any day.
Jennifer R.
Ashdown , AR
These are always a hit ! Easy to cook for late nights after gymnastics and always a hit at social gatherings. Pairs well with so many foods and they’re always a great price
Kristin N.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Foodie Expert
Delish! So easy to make I like to just throw on the grill and put on a bun with a little sauer kraut. I purchased mine from shop rite and I will purchase again. Hit with the whole family. Has a little bit of a Smokey flavor which can sometimes turn me off but if you love that you’ll think it just makes them better
Danielle B.
Elysburg
My whole family loves cheddarwursts.  They can be enjoyed alone or with a bun.  The price is reasonable for these and we love when they do a sale on them.  I would recommend trying these if you haven't yet!
Kayla B.
Wake Forest, NC
What can I say about this? Basically it’s amazingly delicious and oh so cheesy. Although it’s delivious you have to be patient if you don’t want third degree burns in your nostril. My mom went to take a bite and the juices just exploded up her nose + she legit has a blister. So be patient friends and avoid pain.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Foodie Expert
Oh my family and I love these! I put them in a pan and brown them up to almost blacken a little bit on the outside and it's delish! They are juicy and totally cheesy! You can taste the cheese and see it when you take a bite so they don't put just a little.. it's all throughout the sausage! They are really great!
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
Foodie Expert
I love Hillshire farms cheddar brauts! It’s such a simple meal to make and adds a little bit of a twist with being filled with cheddar. I typically have macaroni and cheese as a side dish with these because you can never have too much cheese. These are my go to if I’m looking for a cheap, quick and easy meal.
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
These are great on the grill! Love the cheese and the flavor! They don’t really require extra condiments! They aren’t too greasy and the price is not bad. Kids love them! All in all a family favorite!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Foodie Expert
My husband loves these.  We get them for an easy dinner idea.  They are already in the casing and precooked so you really just have to heat them up.  We pick them up when they are on sale at Meijer which is usually several times a month.  If you're looking for a quick dinner, these are worth trying.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
Foodie Expert
These are a go-to hit in my family! I like to cook them to perfection so they are juicy but not split so the cheese and flavor are all yummy and contained until the first bite! You can literally dress them as you wish or eat alone. Always fairly affordable in all the grocery stores I shop in and very recommended
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?