BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage are great on the grill for kids and adults! They have a great smoked sausage flavor plus an amazingly delicious cheese on the inside. These are always a big hit at our cookouts and any nights dinner! ***** stars from me
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
This product really does taste great but it is so over indulgent that I feel guilty for having eaten it. lol I do like these with eggs for breakfast or in a hotdog bun with some ketchup and mustard. My niece especially loves these when I chop them up and fry them in a fry pan.
Julian C.
Claremont, CA
The sausage part tastes great... the cheese, not so much. I cook these sausages without oil but after cooking, your food is dripping in oil. Not my favorite thing to eat because it's drenched in oil. Try another brand if you're looking for a good breakfast meat.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a great product for those nights where you didn't thaw anything and need to whip up dinner quick. I will say that although my family enjoys these sausages, the are greasy and don't seem to have too much cheese in them. Add them on hot dog rolls for a new twist!
Lydia B.
Daphne
We love to do these when we have “hot dog” dinners! These are much better than any normal hotdog! Easy to cook and brown up nicely! Great flavor and a nice size! These make the best hotdogs! Load them up with chili and sour kraut and you’ve got an awesome easy dinner!
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
My husband loves Brats. So I buy these religiously and he grills them and they turn out great. Anything by this brand is amazing but he does really enjoy these. Definitely worth a try during a summer bonfire or cookout with you or your family, they're sure to be a hit!
Ginny v.
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage has a good flavor and are easy to throw on the grill. They usually get eaten up whenever we have a bbq so that tells me they are worth buying when I am at Kroger. I will buy again and continue to as long as they get ate.
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
These are good! They have a great taste to them. I bought them at my local grocery store. I loved the flavor, I really like the smoky flavor. They are a tad on the cheesy side but still good. I would definitely recommend to others but they are not my absolute favorite.
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are always a great snack/meal for when you are a bit hungry but not so much that you want to make a full meal. Pop one or two in the microwave to heat up and slice it up for a easy and tasty snack. Pop it on a slice of bread and you've got a nice cheddar hotdog.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
These are better than regular cheese dogs. Thoroughly enjoyed! I don’t usually like brats, because they’re usually just too much for me, but these were absolutely perfect! Purchased at Walmart and at Foodliom before. Great for parties or if you just wanna grill out!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?