Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Great love them at all times I love them so much I can eat them for breakfast, dinner ,lunch , snack etc don't matter what time or place I'll eat them
Michelle S.
Burleson , TX
Super delicious. I’m not normally a fan of cheddar sausages, but these are outstanding. The flavor is on point. Not too cheesy. My kids enjoy them too.
RaeLynn M.
So good. I don't regularly eat meat products but with the cheese incorporated into the sausage it's a win win for me. Not to pricey, wonderful flavor
Dee D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are really good. I usually fry them in a frying pan and slice them down the center. I put them on hotdog buns and add don't ketchup. Delicious!
Dahlia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Tasty, cooked on the grill. The center is nice and cheesy. Perfect for summer cookouts. Great tasting, juicy and flavorful. Found them at Albertsons.
Santhuzza A.
FALL RIVER, MA
Great taste and very delicious we always have at home . You can buy any where and it's a great price . It's a great idea to have hotdog for dinner .
Michal C.
Norcross, GA
This product is Decently priced! Good taste and quality for the price. Very flavorful and easy to make. I get these mostly from Giant Eagle & Walmart
Alysa M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Omg my son and I love these cheddar wirst. Super easy to make and very inexpensive. Great taste and price! Great substitute for a burger or hot dog.
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg, MS
this is so good on the grill with some hawaiian great buns. that is my favorite thing to eat when i don’t feel like cooking. y’all HAVE to try this.
Vy T.
San Marcos, TX
This one is alright, I normally really love cheese sausage but it gets the job done. I bought mine from Walmart and it was good juicy and cooked well
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back