Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a huge fan of brats but I am a huge fan of cheese so I predicted that this sausage would be delicious. Unfortunately, I was horribly mistaken.
Kelly A.
Banquete
Not a big fan of sausages/ hotdogs, but this brand is my favorite. So good! Amazing flavor. Wasn’t mentioned here, but the jalapeño/ cheese are my fav.
Keri B.
Weatherly, PA
So great grilled or in the oven my favorite sausage so far will definitely recommend because the price is great and can be found anyone could love them
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Absolute favorite!! Great for grilling super juicy and tastes delicious! We usually wrap bacon around it and let me tell you it’s heaven in every bite!
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
These are great for all types of meals! Great paired with potatoes, or even throw them on the grill and add a baked potato with them! They're awesome!
Shelby G.
I like these a lot because the cheese inside doesn't taste gross or artificial. These go good in a hotdog bun or chopped up and thrown into some beans.
Michelle S.
Burleson , TX
Super delicious. I’m not normally a fan of cheddar sausages, but these are outstanding. The flavor is on point. Not too cheesy. My kids enjoy them too.
Alicia G.
These taste great. I was not sure if I wanted to try them at first but when I did it was delicious. I have purchased them on different occasions.
Harmony M.
Kansas City, MO
The taste of these sausages is perfect. I buy them for all bbq that my family has or attends. They are my favorite along with my picky kids favorites.
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
I am in love with these sausages. With a bun super delicious or sometimes I will chop them up and eat them with rice kind of like chili Jambolaya style
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart