Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Wendy w.
Reynolds, IN
Great for a quick and easy meal for the busy mom trying to make something everyone will eat! Not expensive and easy to find at my local grocery stores.
Kelly A.
Banquete
Not a big fan of sausages/ hotdogs, but this brand is my favorite. So good! Amazing flavor. Wasn’t mentioned here, but the jalapeño/ cheese are my fav.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Absolute favorite!! Great for grilling super juicy and tastes delicious! We usually wrap bacon around it and let me tell you it’s heaven in every bite!
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a huge fan of brats but I am a huge fan of cheese so I predicted that this sausage would be delicious. Unfortunately, I was horribly mistaken.
Melissa H.
Yulee, FL
Love,love love this brand ! Taste so good ! I love mine crispy and these are the best ! I love cooking these almost every awww weekend for my family !💙
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
These are great for all types of meals! Great paired with potatoes, or even throw them on the grill and add a baked potato with them! They're awesome!
Shelby G.
I like these a lot because the cheese inside doesn't taste gross or artificial. These go good in a hotdog bun or chopped up and thrown into some beans.
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and I love to cook these up and throw them in a big pot of chilli Mac! It is always the perfect addition to dinner and makes it taste great!
Alicia G.
These taste great. I was not sure if I wanted to try them at first but when I did it was delicious. I have purchased them on different occasions.
Harmony M.
Kansas City, MO
The taste of these sausages is perfect. I buy them for all bbq that my family has or attends. They are my favorite along with my picky kids favorites.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?