Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #20 in Sausages

Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I am a sausage lover. However, I do not like these. I'm not sure why. Something with the taste.. They make great food but I personally don't like these.
Kayla D.
MOSELLE, MS
These are my sons absolute favorite, and I can remember when I was younger and my parents could not get me to eat any anything elsebetween a hot dog bun.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
You would think cheese would make anything taste better but I this case they don't. I don't know what happened with these but I did not like them at all.
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Great for cookouts for football parties great flavor good quality meats I would highly recommend this product you can find it at any local grocery store
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
I think this is ok, I would go for seconds because it's kind of a strong flavor. I like cheese but I guess I don't love it enough to indulge in seconds.
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
I gm not a big fan of bratwarust but this flavor is my husbands favorite. It cooks great on the grill. I will eat it too but usually I have to cut it up
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT
Not a huge brot fan, but I love anything stuffed with cheese. Summer BBQs are complete with these around. Pretty affordable and delis! Bought at Walmart.
Tori N.
These are my favorite! I love getting home from work and realizing I have some in the fridge! I love the snap of the sausage and the ooze of the cheese!
Elsa D.
They're okay on the grill. I'm not too fond of bratwurst, my son, and husband did enjoy them. I would try them again if they didn't have cheese in them.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
These are really great to add to a meal being hot dogs or breakfast! These are very cheddar and a wonderful staple to a meal leaving people wanting more!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?