BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Cassandra T.
Good sausage, I usually have this in addition to hotdogs to give dinner a little variety. Between the smokey taste and cheese addition its a nice taste,
Shelby G.
I like these a lot because the cheese inside doesn't taste gross or artificial. These go good in a hotdog bun or chopped up and thrown into some beans.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic , NJ
Great love them at all times I love them so much I can eat them for breakfast, dinner ,lunch , snack etc don't matter what time or place I'll eat them
Alicia G.
These taste great. I was not sure if I wanted to try them at first but when I did it was delicious. I have purchased them on different occasions.
Kelly A.
Banquete
Not a big fan of sausages/ hotdogs, but this brand is my favorite. So good! Amazing flavor. Wasn’t mentioned here, but the jalapeño/ cheese are my fav.
Harmony M.
Kansas City, MO
The taste of these sausages is perfect. I buy them for all bbq that my family has or attends. They are my favorite along with my picky kids favorites.
Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN
Great for a quick and easy meal for the busy mom trying to make something everyone will eat! Not expensive and easy to find at my local grocery stores.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Super delicious. I’m not normally a fan of cheddar sausages, but these are outstanding. The flavor is on point. Not too cheesy. My kids enjoy them too.
Melissa H.
Yulee, FL
Love,love love this brand ! Taste so good ! I love mine crispy and these are the best ! I love cooking these almost every awww weekend for my family !💙
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and I love to cook these up and throw them in a big pot of chilli Mac! It is always the perfect addition to dinner and makes it taste great!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?