Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Ashley W.
Alta, IA
These are great for the kids on a grilling day or just an easy cooking day! Price is good and they are never any left! My husband loves the jalapeño ones!
Kayla D.
Chisago City, MN
These are good. I love the cheddar in the brats. I would recommend this product. My family will eat either these or johnsonville depending what’s on sale.
Kennethia V.
Forest Hill, TX
These are like one of my favorites. You can eat them boiled or my best way fried with breakfast. There are juicy and full of juice. They are not expensive.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
I've got 1 word for you: CHEESE. Ok and another word: Yummy! Haha! Seriously though, this was so delicious, my fiance requested to have it 2 days in a row.
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Loved by my kids! Throw some of these on the grill, pop them in a bun with some mayo, mustard and dill relish and I have some happy children (and adults!)
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Hillshire is just so flavorful and this taste delicious just like everything else this brand makes. I love this flavor it’s so good and the price is great
Michelle b.
Loved this sausage! I'm pretty picky about sausages to.  This had great flavor and I love it when there is cheese inside. My son loves these a lot as well!
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
You would think cheese would make anything taste better but I this case they don't. I don't know what happened with these but I did not like them at all.
Cassandra C.
Socorro, NM
So juicy! But the cheese is a bit clumpy. The flavor is the same as the original but with the sharpness of the cheddar. Just wished it melted a bit more.
Emily S.
Des Moines, IA
My husband and I love to get these as an easy meal! They taste so good and are super easy to make. I don't usually like sausages, but these are amazing!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back