BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Aj J.
Riverside, CA
You would think cheese would make anything taste better but I this case they don't. I don't know what happened with these but I did not like them at all.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
These are really great to add to a meal being hot dogs or breakfast! These are very cheddar and a wonderful staple to a meal leaving people wanting more!
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
Really like these. Put on the grill and throw on your toppings and so good and has cheese in them. Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage .
Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I am a sausage lover. However, I do not like these. I'm not sure why. Something with the taste.. They make great food but I personally don't like these.
Elsa D.
They're okay on the grill. I'm not too fond of bratwurst, my son, and husband did enjoy them. I would try them again if they didn't have cheese in them.
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
I gm not a big fan of bratwarust but this flavor is my husbands favorite. It cooks great on the grill. I will eat it too but usually I have to cut it up
Katie F.
Sacramento , CA
These are delicous! The cheese makes it taste so good so even my son loves these! They are best cooked on the BBQ! Makes a perfect crisp on the outside!
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Yum. These are super good and so easy to make into a meal. You can really taste the cheese without it totally taking over the flavor. My kids love these!
Cassandra T.
Good sausage, I usually have this in addition to hotdogs to give dinner a little variety. Between the smokey taste and cheese addition its a nice taste,
Erica M.
I love Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausages.  They are really good.  Everyone in my family loves them!  They can be found at any grocery store!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?