BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
Foodie Expert
These are great for all types of meals! Great paired with potatoes, or even throw them on the grill and add a baked potato with them! They're awesome!
Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN
Great for a quick and easy meal for the busy mom trying to make something everyone will eat! Not expensive and easy to find at my local grocery stores.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of brats but I am a huge fan of cheese so I predicted that this sausage would be delicious. Unfortunately, I was horribly mistaken.
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Foodie Expert
Definitely one of my favorites! Whether you're grilling them up in the summer or adding them to a favorite winter dish, these are an all time favorite.
Anachristie B.
Foodie Expert
These sausages are great tasting and are a great value! I love it grilled, pan fried or broiled. I usually buy it from Savemart or Safeway. Good value.
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
Decent sausage but I prefer breakfast sausage. Also not the healthiest option but affordable. Good for dinner recipes, found in most grocery stores!
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Foodie Expert
These are so good and can make any meal great and only takes minutes to make. If you're a huge cheese lover (like me) you should defiently try these.
Michal C.
Munhall, PA
This product is Decently priced! Good taste and quality for the price. Very flavorful and easy to make. I get these mostly from Giant Eagle & Walmart
Hannah B.
Higden, AR
Foodie Expert
I love these cheddar hot dogs. Especially for when I make myself some chili dogs. There's literally cheese in every bite you take out of the hotdog.
Alysa M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Foodie Expert
Omg my son and I love these cheddar wirst. Super easy to make and very inexpensive. Great taste and price! Great substitute for a burger or hot dog.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?