Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #22 in Sausages

Marissa C.
I am not a fan. I love their other products but this one just didn't work for me. The cheddar turns to oil that just leaks out of the sausage... not good.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
You would think cheese would make anything taste better but I this case they don't. I don't know what happened with these but I did not like them at all.
Heather H.
Concord, VA
My family loves these with or without a bun. They are a little salty but overall good. It's a go to that i know my kids will eat. Quick and easy to fix.
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
Really like these. Put on the grill and throw on your toppings and so good and has cheese in them. Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage .
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Great for cookouts for football parties great flavor good quality meats I would highly recommend this product you can find it at any local grocery store
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Hillshire farm cheddarwurst smoked sausage is really good. Great to bbq and even cut up in pieces for a snack. The kids love them and so does the hubby.
Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I am a sausage lover. However, I do not like these. I'm not sure why. Something with the taste.. They make great food but I personally don't like these.
Brittnie A.
These are a favorite in my house hold!!! We do them as a hot dog in a bun and sometimes we mix it in a rice dish. They are easy to make and take great!!
Christie L.
One of my favorite flavors. Can be a bit oily with the cheeses but I just cook it a bit longer. Can be found any grocery like Walmart, Kroger, Food Lion.
Marilyn K.
Mattoon, IL
This is a regular staple at our house. The whole family likes it and it is quick and easy to prepare. It has a great flavor and is an affordable choice.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?