BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
These are so good. They taste really great on the grill in the summer as a different selection over the usual hot dogs. They have a really good flavor.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Super delicious. I’m not normally a fan of cheddar sausages, but these are outstanding. The flavor is on point. Not too cheesy. My kids enjoy them too.
debra d.
Staten Island, NY
Love that it is quick to make I cut it up and add it to rice or another food dish and make it a meal on the go..
It comes in many flavors and what not.
Alicia G.
These taste great. I was not sure if I wanted to try them at first but when I did it was delicious. I have purchased them on different occasions.
Harmony M.
Kansas City, MO
The taste of these sausages is perfect. I buy them for all bbq that my family has or attends. They are my favorite along with my picky kids favorites.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Absolute favorite!! Great for grilling super juicy and tastes delicious! We usually wrap bacon around it and let me tell you it’s heaven in every bite!
Melissa H.
Yulee, FL
Love,love love this brand ! Taste so good ! I love mine crispy and these are the best ! I love cooking these almost every awww weekend for my family !💙
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and I love to cook these up and throw them in a big pot of chilli Mac! It is always the perfect addition to dinner and makes it taste great!
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Great love them at all times I love them so much I can eat them for breakfast, dinner ,lunch , snack etc don't matter what time or place I'll eat them
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
These are great for all types of meals! Great paired with potatoes, or even throw them on the grill and add a baked potato with them! They're awesome!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?