BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Kailynn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Taste wonderful. Easy to cook. Full of flavor. They have great taste. My family loves these. I love making it. Its not a greasy mess and they cook fast.
Cassandra C.
Socorro, NM
So juicy! But the cheese is a bit clumpy. The flavor is the same as the original but with the sharpness of the cheddar. Just wished it melted a bit more.
Kayla D.
MOSELLE, MS
These are my sons absolute favorite, and I can remember when I was younger and my parents could not get me to eat any anything elsebetween a hot dog bun.
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT
Not a huge brot fan, but I love anything stuffed with cheese. Summer BBQs are complete with these around. Pretty affordable and delis! Bought at Walmart.
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Great for cookouts for football parties great flavor good quality meats I would highly recommend this product you can find it at any local grocery store
Abby K.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I LOVE CHEDDARWURST! Cheddarwurst brats are my absolute favorite in the summertime on the grill! They are very filling with their amazing cheese filling.
Tori N.
These are my favorite! I love getting home from work and realizing I have some in the fridge! I love the snap of the sausage and the ooze of the cheese!
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
You would think cheese would make anything taste better but I this case they don't. I don't know what happened with these but I did not like them at all.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
These are really great to add to a meal being hot dogs or breakfast! These are very cheddar and a wonderful staple to a meal leaving people wanting more!
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Yum. These are super good and so easy to make into a meal. You can really taste the cheese without it totally taking over the flavor. My kids love these!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?