Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Michelle b.
Loved this sausage! I'm pretty picky about sausages to.  This had great flavor and I love it when there is cheese inside. My son loves these a lot as well!
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
These are perfect for breakfast, you can use them as a side or roll a croissant for a delicious pigs in a blanket the cheese adds the perfect extra flavor
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
I've got 1 word for you: CHEESE. Ok and another word: Yummy! Haha! Seriously though, this was so delicious, my fiance requested to have it 2 days in a row.
Kayla D.
Chisago City, MN
These are good. I love the cheddar in the brats. I would recommend this product. My family will eat either these or johnsonville depending what’s on sale.
Tracy T.
I love Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst sausages! They are great on the grill or cut up and fried in a pan. We love them especially in the summer! Great flavor!
Marissa C.
I am not a fan. I love their other products but this one just didn't work for me. The cheddar turns to oil that just leaks out of the sausage... not good.
Adrienne C.
Beaumont, TX
These are my absolute favorite. I love to make these for a quick and easy dinner for those late nights. I pair them with simple sides and call it a night.
Karla M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Me encanta su sabor, su textura y el precio es bueno. Por el sabor tan rico que tiene. Son gruesas y jugosas también. Me encantan. A mi familia le fascinan
Salina B.
Phoenix, AZ
Good good good , great for cookouts with the family and they’re so yummy even my five year old
Loves em , great prices on this brand and always satisfied!
Kristina H.
Jacksonville, FL
These are my go to sausages whenever we are cooking on the grill and I just picked up a new pack today! They are perfectly juicy and great on a potato bun!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart