Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #19 in Sausages

D'Yani K.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is one of my favorite sausages! It’s smoky flavor is complemented by the cheddar cheese that is bursting out of it! I pair this with a salad and some roasted potatoes and my family loves it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good flavorful sausage!
Michelle W.
Just the name makes my mouth water. These are delicious just off the grill. The charcoal flavor combined with the salty flavored meat and a dose of savory cheese is found with every juicy bite. I'm a big fan of these not as cheap as hot dogs but they pack such a bigger punch!
MiRanda L.
Mountain Home
OMGOSH GOODNESS!!!  These are perfectly proportioned with cheese.  Oh these are soo so so good and awesome fresh of the BBQ!  It would be nice if they didn't cost as much as they do but for a treat once in a while, I purchase them.  I would recommend them.
Lindsay M.
Evans Mills , NY
We buy these all the time! They have such great flavor. A nice Smokey cheesy flavor. Just fantastic! Throw these bad boys on the grill and put in a bun with a little bit of relish and mustard and eat your heart out. I love these sausage links! I will definitely buy them again
Sandee S.
I'm a sausage lover, and when my daughter insisted on trying these I was hesitant, I don't usually like cheese mixed in my Sausage but I was shocked at how tasty these were. The only downside is you don't get enough in the package for the price and for a normal sized family.
ashley S.
my favorite smoked sausage!! i love making this for a quick dinner or light snack on the grill! This is the perfect fast meal to add for extra flavor! Super simple & easy! Always a favorite at the table amongst family and friends! I would recommend this to anyone.
Shunna A.
Nothing like cheese on my sausage! Having cheese inside the sausage is a plus! It makes them a lil juicer and it adds extra cheese for people who use cheese anyways!!  I purchased mine from wal mart and they were very resonably priced . I would definitely repurchase!!
Veronica B.
Great flavor, easy to prepare, affordable, and easy to find in store. I was really surprised at how good these are. My whole family devoured them the first time I made them! They are a nice buy for a lot of people, great addition to our family events! Perfect for fall and football!
Hallie R.
St Clr Shores, MI
Cheddarwurst sausages from Hillshire are delicious. I got them at my local grocery store and they weren't terribly priced. They're much better than buying a "normal" hot dog. These are great for cookouts and I would recommend them for anyone who enjoys food on the grill.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
This product really does taste great but it is so over indulgent that I feel guilty for having eaten it. lol I do like these with eggs for breakfast or in a hotdog bun with some ketchup and mustard. My niece especially loves these when I chop them up and fry them in a fry pan.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?