BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

MiRanda L.
Mountain Home
OMGOSH GOODNESS!!!  These are perfectly proportioned with cheese.  Oh these are soo so so good and awesome fresh of the BBQ!  It would be nice if they didn't cost as much as they do but for a treat once in a while, I purchase them.  I would recommend them.
D'Yani K.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is one of my favorite sausages! It’s smoky flavor is complemented by the cheddar cheese that is bursting out of it! I pair this with a salad and some roasted potatoes and my family loves it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good flavorful sausage!
Sandee S.
I'm a sausage lover, and when my daughter insisted on trying these I was hesitant, I don't usually like cheese mixed in my Sausage but I was shocked at how tasty these were. The only downside is you don't get enough in the package for the price and for a normal sized family.
Lindsay M.
Evans mills , NY
We buy these all the time! They have such great flavor. A nice Smokey cheesy flavor. Just fantastic! Throw these bad boys on the grill and put in a bun with a little bit of relish and mustard and eat your heart out. I love these sausage links! I will definitely buy them again
Rachel P.
Winter park , FL
Talk about a good sausage! There is so much flavor that just bursts in your mouth on the first bite. These are fabulous grilled and on a bun! I usually eat mine with a little mustard on top and it is so satisfying. I would recommend this sausage to those that like sausages! It is a little salty so if you are salt sensitive I would recommend getting your local stores sausage i.e. publix.
Molly S.
Chesapeake , VA
I love love love Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage. I purchase this product from Food Lion, Harris Teeter, or FarmFresh. This product is affordable and delicious. My fiance and I like to cook them on the grill and pair them with German Potato Salad. Now I need to go buy some more!
Yasmin R.
San Antonio, TX
I really like sausage with cheese. I began liking it ever since I was a child. Cheese with anything is amazing and sausage is great as well. Although this sausage is slightly pricey, it is definitely worth the price.
Jessa R.
Mt Prospect, IL
We usually have these over the summer at least 3x during cookouts! It's easy to pop on the grill for a bit! Once it's cooked and gets those nice char grill marks, they're ready to eat! Biting into it plain or on a bun topped with mustard is the way to go with these! The cheddar isn't too much, which is good, because then it's not as salty!
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are delicious! The cheese flavor has an excellent taste to them and are perfect for when your looking for something a little bit extra in a sausage! The only thing I wasn't crazy about was they are literally bursting with flavors! When you take a bite and they are really hot they make a bit of a mess. Worth it thou
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
My husband loves these.  We get them for an easy dinner idea.  They are already in the casing and precooked so you really just have to heat them up.  We pick them up when they are on sale at Meijer which is usually several times a month.  If you're looking for a quick dinner, these are worth trying.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?