BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Cait F.
This is a go-to easy and affordable grilling out summer meal for my family. The cheese filling is just enough to add the flavor, but doesn’t mask the sausage taste. The casing is crisp. It is an easy cook in the microwave without ruining the flavor if I don’t have time to grill it. These sausages are even toddler approved!
Crystal  C.
Foodie Expert
These sausages are OK I've had better but they're always on sale and they're great for grilling quick dinner my kids love them I enjoy that the ingredients are really easy to follow and my son has bad allergies he is Allergic to chicken, so it's always in easy to read black-and-white words that I can't read and understand!
Rhonda N.
Delicious sausages that cook up just right on a grill, in a skillet or on a indoor grill(like a george foreman grill.)  They are tasty and have a good cheese flavor withing them.  Not too bland, not too spicy, just right!  while they are perfect any way you cook them, they are best grilled on an open flame!
Michelle C.
Denton
This is the only sausage I will eat! Love to grill it or put in the frying pan to brown the edges a bit. Put it on a bollilo roll, add mustard and it reminds me on German Bratwurst. Most sausages give me horrible indigestion but there must be some ingredient in Hillshire Farms Cheddarwurst that prevent that from happening.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Foodie Expert
Oh this is so good! I use these every time we bbq here at home! The flavor is so goooooood! YUMMY!! The price point is great and I feel as though many people would like this if given a try! So juicy, and flavorful and it packs a punch that you won’t be disappointed in!
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! The cheese flavor has an excellent taste to them and are perfect for when your looking for something a little bit extra in a sausage! The only thing I wasn't crazy about was they are literally bursting with flavors! When you take a bite and they are really hot they make a bit of a mess. Worth it thou
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these as an alternative to just plain old hot dogs (yuck), I buy them almost every time I go shopping actually. Everyone in the house loves them and they come in a resealable package even. These sausages are inexpensive and perfect for a backyard barbecue.  Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage
Sara T.
Foodie Expert
My husband loves these. They are tasty off the grill and have a lot of flavor. I would have given them 5 stars, but I think the cheddar inside should be a little more consistent. All in all they taste great and we buy them often. I would definitely recommend them for your next BBQ if your looking to try something new.
Heather A.
These are cheap and an all time favorite at any grill out I attend. They cook super well on the grill and it doesn't take them too long to cook either. They are so juicy and full of flavor. They pair well with anything else at a grill out as well. The cheese is plentiful inside and you can actually taste the cheese.
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
Foodie Expert
Honestly I was expecting this product to be very flavorful and delicious. I was disappointed when I first tried the cheddarwurst smoked sausage from Hillshire Farm because the flavor was very processed and artificial. This is not a product I would recommend, nor will I buy it again. The only plus side was that this product is not very expensive, so it wasn't a big waste of money.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?