Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
I love this stuff! These are great for grilling when you need to entertain or just when it's the family. They are quick and easy to cook and they are always a crowd favorite. They are inexpensive and usually are in sale at my local Kroger!
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
These are great for cooking and dishes. They are also great for putting in a hot dog bun and eating like a hot dog. Because I will not eat hot dogs but I love these. And so does the rest of my family.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
One of my FAVORITES. I love cheddar brats. They taste excellent on the grill and if I have left overs the next day they still taste great. Price is usually pretty good depending on where you shop.
Keri L.
Garland, TX
These are delicious!  Love to grill them outside! Great taste that the whole family enjoys! I like mine with just a little mustard on a soft bun. Great value, would definitely purchase again.
Mary A.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love the smokiness of these sausages. The cheddar in them also keeps them from drying out when i saute them with vegetables and toss them in some pasta. Yumm! The kids LOVE these sausages also, cut up with some toothpicks!
amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Hillshire Farms cheddarwurst links are amazing. They are great grilled is there a great boiled there great bait and they have delicious cheese in the middle how much better can you get than that
Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst is amazing!! It is so simple to cook and tastes absolutely scrumptious!! I love buying the Hillshire brand as it’s my favorite sausage brand!! I highly recommend it!!
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Pop these in the skillet as a high protein snack. I occasionally dice them and throw them in with eggs as a scramble. I really enjoy these. The cheese in the inside is amazing!!! Really good for a quick meal and better than regular hot dogs. Usually serve with a side of rice for dinner. Good price for the package size!
Crystal B.
Cordova, TN
These brats are very good for the packaged kind you get in the lunch meat section, Hill shire farm is my go to. Definitely not as good as the real deal ones you get in the raw meat section, but I would still buy them again.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
These Cheddarworst are my fmailya favorite breakfast meats. They are quick and easy to cook and are filling. My kids will ask for them every morning before school if they can. The price is good and the taste is even better.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?