BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Foodie Expert
Hillshire Farms cheddar sausage is really good I for sure those to be pan-seared with bell peppers and onions or cooked on the grill. I love how flavorful each sausages has the perfect combination of cheese to sausage ratio and as it's cooked it becomes super tender and super juicy. I like to use them as a main dish diced up sometimes or who could resist the perfect sausage dog. If you have not tried this brand I definitely recommend this for grilling it is football season again so time for tailgating! Hillshire Farms sausage is a little bit pricey but you get excellent product so this brand is one of my favorites! These sausages are available at any grocery stores, Walmart, Target, Kmart and even some of the dollar stores that have cold items!
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
I have been working with tools fo 50 years and this cutter is awesome. This looks more like a piece of jewelry than a pizza cutter.Incredible quality and comes in a equally exquisite box .I keep this in its form fitted box in my drawer so the blade does not contact other items.Give it as a gift but don't include the price as they will think you paid a kings ransom for it.Really I could not imagine a tool better crafted and designed than this on Will be sending one to my children,The only fault I found was the wobble in the blade which I thought excessive but I corrected it by putting it in a vice and compressing the male female rivet which tightened it up,however most folks won't nor really should have to do that. The wobble wil not impair its function just that being every thing so perfect that stuck out. Buy this pizza cutter!!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Foodie Expert
My family buys these like crazy. I usually have to get 3 or 4 packs at once. The snap of the link mixed with the liquid cheese inside is wonderful. We love the bold flavor of the meat as well. This will continue to be a whole family favorite for many years to come. I may have to go get some today for dinner now.
Isaiah R.
these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good
Brandy D.
Foodie Expert
These lil sausages stay in my refrigerator all the time! They are so quick to fix. I just throw them typically in a bowl with a bit of water to cover and place in the microwave and voila. All done in a few minutes. I top with homemade salsa in the summer sometimes with Uncle Ben's Butter and Garlic Ready Rice and it's the best meal ever!
Catherine R.
Foodie Expert
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst are SO YUMMY!  They are juicy and flavorful.  The price is really good and they are available at pretty much all grocery and big box stores that sell food.  I think they are best when grilled and served on a simple roll.  Some people like to put a lot of toppings on them but I have found the cheese and juices from the sausage are almost all you need.  They are also great to use for chili dogs since chili goes so well with cheese.  They are a great snap when you bite into them as well which is nice.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
I have tried many different cheese dogs but Hillshire farms smoked cheeder wurst is the one to buy. It's got the best flavor than many of the other brands and they seem to hold together on the grill better than the other cheesy dogs that I have tried. Trust me when I say this, but I know my dogs. I used to own my very own hotdog business. I have tried many brands of dogs and have probably eaten more dogs than your average guy. So when it comes to a good product I would to think I know a little bit of what I am talking about. If you are looking for a good cheesy dog, the Hillshire farms brand is the way to go.
Nicole G.
Foodie Expert
Yummmo. These are amazing. I used to love adding a slice of cheese to my hot dogs or brauts as a child, and when I discovered these my life was changed. Great flavor. Perfect size for even a hotdog bun. A staple during sunner bbq months.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Foodie Expert
Great sausage for such great price . Taste super good , you can literally taste the flavor in your mouth . I recommend this sausage 100% you’ll really love it . And for me I’m not really a breakfast person but just this is super good
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?