Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #46 in Sausages

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Hillshire Farms cheddar sausage is really good I for sure those to be pan-seared with bell peppers and onions or cooked on the grill. I love how flavorful each sausages has the perfect combination of cheese to sausage ratio and as it's cooked it becomes super tender and super juicy. I like to use them as a main dish diced up sometimes or who could resist the perfect sausage dog. If you have not tried this brand I definitely recommend this for grilling it is football season again so time for tailgating! Hillshire Farms sausage is a little bit pricey but you get excellent product so this brand is one of my favorites! These sausages are available at any grocery stores, Walmart, Target, Kmart and even some of the dollar stores that have cold items!
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
I absolutely love this brand, period. I have the best recipe idea that Hillshire gave out. It's called Mac n' Cheddarwurst!!!
Cut sausage into ½-inch slices and place in a large skillet. Cook and stir over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. In the same skillet, melt butter and stir in flour until combined. Whisk in milk until thick; remove skillet from heat and stir in cheese until melted. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Add the broccoli and peas after 2 minutes of cooking; reserve 1 cup of pasta water and drain remaining. Stir the pasta water into the cheese sauce until smooth. Add the sausage, pasta and vegetables until coated; season with salt.
Brandy D.
These lil sausages stay in my refrigerator all the time! They are so quick to fix. I just throw them typically in a bowl with a bit of water to cover and place in the microwave and voila. All done in a few minutes. I top with homemade salsa in the summer sometimes with Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Butter and Garlic and it's the best meal ever!
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
Instead of the lame boring hotdogs you're used to eating next time your at the store pick up a pack of these and you will never buy an oscar Myer wiener again! I like these prepared on the grill then put into a soft bun, topped with ketchup! This pairs awesome with some kettle chips!
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
There is nothing like their sausages. It has really good flavor, and it’s not salty. They are also very affordable. You can add it in rice or you can put in sauce by itself, it works both ways. I love their turkey sausages. Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack
Catherine R.
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst are SO YUMMY!  They are juicy and flavorful.  The price is really good and they are available at pretty much all grocery and big box stores that sell food.  I think they are best when grilled and served on a simple roll.  Some people like to put a lot of toppings on them but I have found the cheese and juices from the sausage are almost all you need.  They are also great to use for chili dogs since chili goes so well with cheese.  They are a great snap when you bite into them as well which is nice.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
This is always one of my go to’s when we make hot dogs for the family. I love to switch it up and use these instead. My kiddos love absolutely anything with cheese and they are always surprised when they take that first bite. It’s the little things like that.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Cheddar worst is so yummy for so many different reasons! It’s such good sausage in it so greatly priced! I love just eating it on a bun and it’s extremely full of cheddar in the middle which I love to because most of the time you get ripped a half and there’s hardly anything in the middle!
Denaysha B.
These sausages are delicious I first tried these when I was in Costco and they were passing them out with cheese or crackers. They are delicious on their own or as a snack or with food. I love having these sausages in the freezer.
Chrissy S.
Easton, PA
Can we talk about something delicious for a second? This is cheese and delicious meat all in one!! This is sooooo good (and bad for you I'm sure) on the grill and then right into a bun.  There is so much more flavor than a plain hot dog and who can say no to cheeeeeeeese?! My only negative (neutral?) comment on this is diverse usage.  I'm not really sure what I would use this for other than to eat on its own (no stir frys for this one).
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?