Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage

by Hillshire Farm

¿ son ricas estas salchicha?
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage!
5 months agoVirden, IL
This is THE cheddar hot dog sized sausage. They are delicious, and actually have cheese in them. Not gallons but it’s there. I recently tried an old favorite brand of cheddars, and they had gone so downhill!! I could not find even a faint hint of cheese. These have it the way the others used to, and these are very good! My dad loved these, and when he was going downhill with his lung cancer, these were one of the only things he liked to eat, along with Jimmy Dean frozen Sausage, Egg and Cheese biscuits. I bought so many of these, and he loved them. He and I would have little sausage picnics in his AL apartment when I visited on weekends. These are not only delicious but they bring up such wonderful, bittersweet memories of eating these with my dad, and watching old reruns of Dragnet I found for him on streaming, whilst eating our “weenies”. Best wrapped in a bread slice, with mustard. No buns, we were bread slices all the way.
2 years agoElmhurst, NY
There is nothing like their sausages. It has really good flavor, and it’s not salty. They are also very affordable. You can add it in rice or you can put in sauce by itself, it works both ways. I love their turkey sausages. Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage
2 years agoFlagstaff, AZ
My family buys these like crazy. I usually have to get 3 or 4 packs at once. The snap of the link mixed with the liquid cheese inside is wonderful. We love the bold flavor of the meat as well. This will continue to be a whole family favorite for many years to come. I may have to go get some today for dinner now.
2 years agoEaston, PA
Can we talk about something delicious for a second? This is cheese and delicious meat all in one!! This is sooooo good (and bad for you I'm sure) on the grill and then right into a bun.  There is so much more flavor than a plain hot dog and who can say no to cheeeeeeeese?! My only negative (neutral?) comment on this is diverse usage.  I'm not really sure what I would use this for other than to eat on its own (no stir frys for this one).
2 years agoPenns Grove, NJ
This is pretty good with the cheese infused.  Better than the oscar meyer cheese dogs for comparison.  The cheese isn't the greatest ever but I like that it is throughout rather than just on top or underneath.  The sausage is good just like the rest of them.  If you are looking for a top notch sausage experience, I'd go with another plain sausage from them.  But if you are looking for a cheese and unique experience, give this a shot.
2 years agoErie, PA
You had me at cheese! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these on nights that I need a quick dinner to make. Usually, I do them outdoors on my grill but when it's too cold, I'll do them on the grill pan. They have a robust flavor and the perfect amount of cheese. They are protein packed and have a great texture! You'll always find a pack in my fridge or freezer!!
2 years agoFargo, ND
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage is a family favorite for on the grill or a quick throw in the microwave on lunch. The only thing I would want is if Hillshire would make a Cheddarwurst in all beef. I would recommend Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage to anyone looking for a quick cheesy option for on the grill.
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
These sausages are amazing. There’s nothing like biting into a sausage and having cheese ooze out of it. They are a great value for the price and you can buy them in most grocery stores. I would definitely buy these sausages again.
2 years agoDallas, TX
Pop these in the skillet as a high protein snack. I occasionally dice them and throw them in with eggs as a scramble. I really enjoy these. The cheese in the inside is amazing!!! Really good for a quick meal and better than regular hotdogs. Usually serve with a side of rice for dinner. Good price for the package size
5 months agoBatesville , MS
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Hannah M.
Great tasting sausage, the flavors go so well together, to me it isnt pricey at all, its definitely good breakfast lunch or dinner, its great grilled on a bun with what ever you would like to put on it.