BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
I am usually not a fan of the hot dogs and sausages that come prepared with cheese inside, I often find the cheese to taste unrealistic and processed, but the hillshire farm cheddar wursts are a bit better than expected. The meat is firm and full of juicy flavor, but the cheese does not taste overly processed and was actually pleasant. I did not eat it like a regular hotdog, but without a bun as a meat... but it was still tasty.
DeAnn S.
I found Hillahire Farm Cheddar Wurst Smoked Sausage with Wisconsin Cheese to ne a favorite with the family. We are moarly picky eaters in our house; we found these to be much better than hotsogs. They have great flavor on or off the grill. The cheese tasts much more authentic than other brand's we have tried. I would recommend these for any outdoor bash.
Marvin B.
Dayton, NJ
These are much more tha just an average hot dog. They're are more like a sausage I'd say. And the taste is outstanding and are r ally easy to make. I brought this package at my Stop n Shop and would absolutely recommend these to other. And this particular package has the cheese stuff inside.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
These are ridiculiously good cooked anyway but best on the grill or wrapped in crescent roll with more cheese. Now I want some! Not to mention they are usually around $2.50
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Hillshire Farms cheddar sausage is really good I for sure those to be pan-seared with bell peppers and onions or cooked on the grill. I love how flavorful each sausages has the perfect combination of cheese to sausage ratio and as it's cooked it becomes super tender and super juicy. I like to use them as a main dish diced up sometimes or who could resist the perfect sausage dog. If you have not tried this brand I definitely recommend this for grilling it is football season again so time for tailgating! Hillshire Farms sausage is a little bit pricey but you get excellent product so this brand is one of my favorites! These sausages are available at any grocery stores, Walmart, Target, Kmart and even some of the dollar stores that have cold items!
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been working with tools fo 50 years and this cutter is awesome. This looks more like a piece of jewelry than a pizza cutter.Incredible quality and comes in a equally exquisite box .I keep this in its form fitted box in my drawer so the blade does not contact other items.Give it as a gift but don't include the price as they will think you paid a kings ransom for it.Really I could not imagine a tool better crafted and designed than this on Will be sending one to my children,The only fault I found was the wobble in the blade which I thought excessive but I corrected it by putting it in a vice and compressing the male female rivet which tightened it up,however most folks won't nor really should have to do that. The wobble wil not impair its function just that being every thing so perfect that stuck out. Buy this pizza cutter!!
Colleen P.
You had me at cheese! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these on nights that I need a quick dinner to make. Usually, I do them outdoors on my grill but when it's too cold, I'll do them on the grill pan. They have a robust flavor and the perfect amount of cheese. They are protein packed and have a great texture! You'll always find a pack in my fridge or freezer!!
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
Pop these in the skillet as a high protein snack. I occasionally dice them and throw them in with eggs as a scramble. I really enjoy these. The cheese in the inside is amazing!!! Really good for a quick meal and better than regular hotdogs. Usually serve with a side of rice for dinner. Good price for the package size
Johana M.
Wichita Falls, TX
The Chedarwurst is amazing!  The flavor and taste is so good.  The texture is great as well.  We like to grill these on the weekends.  We took leftovers, sliced them in half and wrapped them up in crescent rolls.  I made a spicy mustard dip and the guys went to town on them!!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?