BY HILLSHIRE FARM #92 in Sausage

Our Cheddar Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausages are ideal for parties and also make a quick and fun snack.

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
My kiddos love these! They are great to use in quite a few different things! I cook them in a crockpot with grape jelly, BBQ sauce and a smudge of mustard for parties and get together a and I also wrap them with biscuits or crescent rolls and bake them in the oven to make kolaches/pig in the blankets. They are definitely a hit! They have a great flavor and usually are between $2.50 and $4 so not too pricey and you can pretty much find them at any grocery store.
Christine L.
Christine L.
These little guys are addictive! We cook a package of these every Christmas morning for breakfast (along with other breakfast goodies of course). They're also great entertaining food! I could eat a whole package myself, they're that tasty! Easily my favorite sausage "weenie" ever!
Erin H.
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
These are fantastic as "pigs in a blanket"! So yummy! They cook easily, taste fantastic and my 3 year old loves them too. She's a super picky eater and I'm so excited to have found a protein she will eat.
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
So good! fairly inexpensive and widely available. While good in their own even cold they’re great in warm recipes. Wrap these in pieces of biscuit dough and bake or throw in a pot and warm with bbq sauce!
mary a.
mary a.
These are the best little smokies out there. I love the amount of cheese inside of them. They are my go to holiday snacks and such great prices. I find mine at Walmart most the time sometimes krogers.
Kristiana B.
Kristiana B.
They're always one of the first things gone at parties. Put them in the slow cooker, all your own sauce, and guest will continue to go back for seconds.
Azeysha Y.
Azeysha Y.
San Diego, CA
These remind me of my childhood! My mom always used to cook these up for breakfast with eggs and rice so good!! Perfect bite size and very tasty and affordable
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the best little snack every. I love to dip them in barbecue sauce or other sauce. I will keep on buying these again and again.
Mireshia T.
Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
Great breakfast meat definitely fast and easy to cook my family loves them and I never have any left over after making breakfast
Devin V.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
These are amazing! Especially wrapped in a crescent told to make mini pigs in a blanket with cheese in the center. A perfect appetizer for any party!