BY HILLSHIRE FARM

HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Yummy! This reminds me of late at tree rnoon bbqs with friends and family. These come out juicy, tender and are usually a big hit. Dress them up with with carmelized onions, dill relish and Dijon mustard - so tastey!
Amber R.
I’m allergic to MSG and it’s one of the hardest things to find not in sausage.
This brand has NEVER failed me when it comes to finding great quality, amazing taste, and no MSG.
They cook so easy and fast and the flavor is well worth it as well as being extremely affordable!!
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
These are so easy to grill and aren't as greasy as other brats! That's why I love them! I prefer the taste of these over the bigger brats you can buy that are packaged at the store or prepackaged. Great for a barbecue and a better swap than regular hot dogs!
Dora M.
Purchased these when we were going to have a BBQ and the people liked them. Decent flavor, as decent as it possibly can be when store bought, but good nonetheless.
Autumn B.
I love these!! They're great cooked on the grill. I prefer these topped with grilled onions and peppers. The beer flavor comes through and goes well with the other sausage seasonings.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
These are our go-to brats for grilling! They have wonderful flavor and you get that nice "snap" when you take a bite. Always a great price at the grocery store!
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
These are very good. They have a great flavor and are easy to cook. They are also good dipped in mustard. They can be bought at any grocery store.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
On of my go to brands for keibassa or brats. Nothing better on grill. Easy to find at my locAlly owned grocery store or at big box store.
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
Hillshire Farm Beer Brat 13.5 oz. Pack has got to be the,yummiest when made on the grill! Definitely a must have on a BBQ day
Dawn M.
Middleburg, FL
Very tasty! We're a sausage loving family and we love Hillshire Farm! These brats have tons of flavor, and are great for a cookout.