Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage.
Since 1934.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 2435.

Does this freeze well and still have great flavor if it has been frozen?
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage!
Bethlehem, GA
I love slicing this up and making a sausage biscuit from it! It’s so great. I would recommend staying away from adding oils as this has enough oils in it! That ways it’s not so greasy!!!
SHREVEPORT , LA
This is great summer sausage. We eat it with cheese and crackers. but we have tried it a million and one ways. My second favorite is as a topping on a pizza.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love Summer sausage and Hillshire farm is my go to for my annual family lake trip! We love slicing it up on cheese and crackers for a quick and simple snack! It's a crowd favorite!
Holly Springs, NC
Always a holiday favorite of ours! I love this on a platter with cheese and crackers. So tasty and flavorful! Always a great product!! I would definitely recommend!!
Chillicothe, OH
One of my all time favorite summer sausages. Pair it with a sharp cheddar cheese, a ritz cracker and a glass of Pinot and you've just created my favorite summer dinner
This is perfect to throw in a picnic basket for a summer day. It has a good smoky flavor. The package is easy to open. It is so easy to slice for crackers. I usually eat mine with cheese. It is one of my favorite snacks.
Olathe, KS
This reminds me of the Holidays!! I don't usually like summer sausage, but Hillshire Farms beef summer sausage is delicious! It's a perfect part of any party!!
Henryetta, OK
This is some of the best sasuage out there I absolutely love this stuff and it teast so good on crackers with cheeses it's one of my favorite snacks to have
Summer sausage makes an appearance at every family event we have, because everyone loves it so much. I only buy Hillshire Farm's summer sausage specifically.
This id a staple in our Christmas day plans. This was at every Christmas party snd get together growing up. Great taste as always for an evem better price!