Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage.
Since 1934.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 2435.

Does this freeze well and still have great flavor if it has been frozen?
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage!
Wellington, Florida
#SummerSausage is one of my favorite snack meats. I like @HillshireFarms because you can find it all year long, not just during the #holidays. I also love how I can slice it and eat it with cheese and crackers as a #snack that's good for me any time of the day.
I like to pick one of these up from the grocery store whenever I get a craving for something salty! I enjoy having a snack that I don't have to prep or get my hands forty with raw meat, it's like jerky only better haha.
Iowa Park , TX
Summer sausage is a must have in our household. This log of sausage reminds me of my childhood and is amazing with some crackers and cheese. I don't care for the price, since it's eaten within a day of purchase, but it is good.
Hillshire Farms Summer Beef Sausage is the only sausage I eat. I am not a big fan of the casing around sausage. What I love about summer beef sausage is that it has a tangy taste to it. It is very filling as well.
Hillsboro , OH
We love this sausage! We eat it all summer long paired with crackers and cheese. Sometimes we just eat these as a quick summer lunch. It has incredible flavor that explodes in your mouth. Everyone should try it!
This is usually a snack I'll have at my family's house. I love the sausage with cheese and crackers. It's a normal price. I believe they buy from Jewel. I would recommend it, it has a great taste. Yes, I would buy it.
Mound, MN
I absolutely love these! The flavor is so good and you just want to keep eating! You can taste the smoky flavor, the ingredients are not the junk type stuff and the price is fine!
Aurora, CO
Summer sausage is a really great low carb snack! It has quite a bit of fat and sodium but also has a lot of protein too! I like it with some crackers and a little bit of cheese! Highly recommended as an easy lunch
Omaha, NE
This is a great snacks. We take this camping a lot with cheese and crackers for lunch! It's so easy to cut up and just eat! It will be a product our family eats out whole life! I will buy and recommend.
Absolutely love this sausage! It has great taste and I always want to buy more. It is great with cheese and crackers! The only down side is that it can get a little expensive. I highly recommend getting this though.