Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage.
Since 1934.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 2435.

Does this freeze well and still have great flavor if it has been frozen?
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage!
Topeka, KS
Summer sausage is soo good!. Best with cheese and crackers but still real good by itsself. I love this snack for parties.
Nashville , TN
This sausage is nummy. I recommend eating it with cheese and crackers. Such a yummy snack that you can bring anywhere :)
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love love love summer sausage, I honestly purchase it all year round! I eat it with crackers and sharp cheddar! Delish!
Spring Mills , PA
This has been a family favorite for decades! We have this during the holidays as an appetizer with cheese and crackers.
Salem, OR
This sausages is to die for I absolutely love it. It is a great mid-afternoon snack kind of expensive but well worth it
They are so good! I would buy them often! They go great with crackers. Good price, cant go wrong with summer sausage
Waverly, NY
Live buying these in the entire set with the crackers and cheese, perfect for the holidays or just a midnight snack!!
Alton, VA
Get some crackers, cheese and get ready for the snack of your life! Crazy delicious, I love serving it to company!
Definitely a favorite of mine around the winter months. Its got a deep rich smokey flavor that makes you want more.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I love summer sausage, I pair it with cheese and crackers. I buy it where ever they sell it. I have some right now.