Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage.
Since 1934.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 2435.

Does this freeze well and still have great flavor if it has been frozen?
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage!
SAN DIEGO, CA
My favorite snack is Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage and some cheddar cheese with green olives.  I woiuld eat it every day if I could.  Absolutely love this product and can't get enough!!  Protip- cut the casing off before so you don't have to individually peel it off each slice.
My parents and family love this. We eat this anytime of day, but mostly for snacking. It has a good taste and flavor, and warms and fries wonderfully. The four stars are because I don't eat them as much. Yes, I would recommend and will repurchase.
Tarpon Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
We purchase Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage once a week and cut it up and enjoy it with cheese and crackers. I would definitely recommend this product over other generic brands, it tastes much better.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love this summer sausage not spicey but does have a kick not to expensive well worth the price i actual put in my spanish rice. Or i cook by itself and eat with cheese and crackers . If u like summer sausage u will lovw this one must try.i always buy this brand.
Las Cruces, NM
This is good to serve at parties as finger foods/appetizers with crackers and cheese. You get alot for the price you pay. I see these out alot more during the holidays.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
Holiday staple in my family's homes and mine as well. There's never been a charcuterie platter made without it. We used to eat the regular Hillshire Farm® Summer Sausage, but since my own family has transitioned out of eating pork we've moved on to the beef option. Craved this so much during my recent pregnancy and it was everything I remembered from my childhood.
Battle Creek, MI
Great summer sausage, one of the best. Full of flavors, perfectly packaged, this summer sausage has been a family favorite for many years. We use it alongside cheese, crackers, some gourmet mustard, and serve it at holiday parties as an appetizer or a snack
Saint Louis, MO
Hillshire Farms has the best tasting summer sausage. It's great for snacks, lunches, and I even use it in my cooking for mac and cheese, pasta with sauteed veggies, even in scrambled eggs. You can do so many things with the whole line of Hillshire farms meats. They are also priced for those on a budget
Austin, MN
Every year, I buy my family hillshire farms gift sets as they are all sausage and cheese lovers! The beef summer sausage has an amazing smoky flavor and isn't overly seasoned. It has just the right amount of seasoning to ensure you still get a great beef flavor. Cut into slices with some cheese, this makes a great low carb snack too!
Pleasant Hill, OH
This sausage is really good. We enjoy eating it on crackers. Sometimes it can be a little greasy. But it hasn’t been like this every time. We bought it at our local Walmart. The flavor is really good. I would recommend this and buy it again.