Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage uploaded by Miranda F.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #37 in Sausages

Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage.
Since 1934.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 2435. see more...

• Does this freeze well and still have great flavor if it has been ...6 Answers
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
Hillshire Farms has the best tasting summer sausage. It's great for snacks, lunches, and I even use it in my cooking for mac and cheese, pasta with sauteed veggies, even in scrambled eggs. You can do so many things with the whole line of Hillshire farms meats. They are also priced for those on a budget
Katie S.
San Diego, CA
My favorite snack is Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage and some cheddar cheese with green olives.  I woiuld eat it every day if I could.  Absolutely love this product and can't get enough!!  Protip- cut the casing off before so you don't have to individually peel it off each slice.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
Typically always get these when having a party or event. Not very expensive and work well as a snack or appetizer. Usually I slice it up and have sliced cheese and crackers, sometimes a spread. The little bit of variety seems to please everyone.
Christina P.
Growing up for every holiday or get together my mom would have summer sausage, crackers and cheese. I try to carry on her tradition and this summer sausage is the best. Great flavor. Some summer sausages leave a film in my mouth. Not this one!
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is great to form a party tray! It's affordable and always consistent quality! Everyone always seems to love it and it's great because you can purchase it at almost any grocery store! Next time you have an event, I'd recommend picking it up
Chelsea J.
Pleasant Hill, OH
This sausage is really good. We enjoy eating it on crackers. Sometimes it can be a little greasy. But it hasn’t been like this every time. We bought it at our local Walmart. The flavor is really good. I would recommend this and buy it again.
Brooke L.
This sausage isn't bad, it has good flavors. Its super pricey especially around the holiday times! It tastes really great with cheese and crackers. I'd recommend this to meat lovers and we buy it every year around all of the holidays!
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
I’m not even a fan of sausage but this stuff always gets me. This on a cracker with stone ground mustard and cheese...HEAVEN. My dad gets these every winter because that’s when it seems to appear most, and me and him go to town on them.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Summer sausage is one of my favorite things! I ate it all the time as a child. I haven't had it in awhile, but I wouldn't turn it down if someone offered it to me. It has a great, smoky flavor, and pairs well with crackers, mustard, and cheese. Great snack for after school!
Sara H.
Hillshire Farms Summer Beef Sausage is the only sausage I eat. I am not a big fan of the casing around sausage. What I love about summer beef sausage is that it has a tangy taste to it. It is very filling as well.
Kristi M.
Does this freeze well and still have great flavor if it has been frozen?