Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage

Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage.
Since 1934.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 2435.

Does this freeze well and still have great flavor if it has been frozen?
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Beef Summer Sausage!
How would you rate this product?
Angela D.
Otsego, MI
This is my sons absolute favor food! I can't keep it stocked in the house. Thank you for making such a wholesome and delicious product.
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
This is a staple in my house around the holidays! We absolutely love it with cheese and crackers. Makes for a great, quick snack!
Angela B.
Bremen, AL
This reminds me of my dad at Christmas when I was young. We always had this sliced thin with cheese and crackers. It's a bit pricey but it's a lot of sausage better if sliced kind of thin. I recommend for anyone . Great for a cheese and sausage snack tray.
Margó W.
Love this with cheese and crackers. Love the smoothness of the meat and the flavor it has.
Kelly A.
East Hartford ct
Hillshire farm is a great sandwich meat I love buying this for my kids . I don’t have any cons the pros is it’s so so good to eat . Yea put it on a at sandwich and enjoy it the flavor is awesome. I would definitely buy this again
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
I love this!! I eat it all the time during the holidays. I wish I could find it year round though. I think Hillshire Farm has THE best summer sausage. So good with crackers and cheese or cheese log.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Love this stuff! I pre-sliced it before our flight on our honeymoon and it was super helpful for a protein boost! A bit greasy but I still love it.
Chamisi P.
Los Angeles, CA
We always use these for parties and snack time! It's delicious and everyone loves it!
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
As someone who isn't really a sausage fan (I.e. I avoid it almost everywhere, from breakfast to pizza) I received this as a Christmas gift so I felt obligated to try it, and I absolutely loved it. It's great by itself or with crackers, especially if you add cheese. I'm almost inclined to buy as gifts for others in my family! If you haven't tried this, I would highly recommend it, even if you aren't particularly a sausage fan.
Amanda B.
Imlay City, MI
I love this with cheddar cheese&crackers.I usually only buy this occasionally,usually around the holidays because it is kinda pricey,but worth it.