BY HILLSHIRE FARM #56 in Sausages

Ja'Necia M.
I love this sausage. Thus was a big part of my growing up. My mom would put the entire rope in the oven and we would eat it with bread, corn, and Mac and cheese. Or she would slice it and put it in a crock pot with frozen meatballs and barbecue sauce. She would put slices in jambalaya or pan fry them for breakfast. So yummy. It is a greasy and salty, so I don't recommend eating it too often.
MONEKA S.
I love buying Hillshire Farm Beef Smoke Sausage, it has a great beef taste without it tasty greasy. Hillshire gives you a good amount for a great price. I'm able to incorporate the sausage in several dishes. My favorite is cutting the sausage up in little pieces & cooking it in the frying pan. Then I add it with some dirty rice, omg so many wonderful flavors in that one dish.
Maritza M.
My family and I love this sausage. It’s easy to cook and makes meals faster for us. We enjoy using this with rice and broccoli! It’s delicious, everyone here loves it! We buy sausage all of the time.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
These are some awesome patties I would die to have these every morning they are so delicious I would recommend them to anyone they maybe a little pricey but they are well worth it
Nicole W.
I love using these sausage links for dinner. I use it in Jambalaya, Frogmore Stew, and mix green peppers/Velvetta cheese with it! It has great flavor and is not too salty. I would buy again and recommend its a great addition to recipes!
CJ J.
Hillshire Farms always delivers quality taste. I truly enjoy their smoked sausage, as the smoky flavor and spices give that special taste that I love. These sausages can be made to fit any meal and you can slice them as big or small as you'd like. It is definitely a product I make sure to purchase whenever they're on sale.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
These are really yummy! It goes great over rice or potatoes, it's quick and easy for dinner, and the price is affordable. They're not spicy or heavy either so it doesn't upset the stomach. Thumbs up!
Veronica S.
Kyle, TX
This sausage is sooooo bomb!! Easy to make and taste extremely flavorful. Easy to open packaging but vacuumed sealed at the same time. Great for family dinner of 4-5 and also great for big parties (buy more sausage of course) you will get compliments on how great this taste. Hillshire Farm is a trusted brand in my household.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Hillshire Farms beef sausage is so versatile it can be used anytime of day to create an awesome meal. I keep a package or two on hand, especially for the nights when I have to cook but don't want to use more than 1 skillet. In comparison to similar products Hillshire Farms is superior in quality and consistent taste.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
We’ve been eating this sausage in my family for years. My grandma makes it in the mornings for breakfast still and now I do as well. Great taste easy to cook it in many different ways. My family usually goes through one or two packs of this a day.