BY HILLSHIRE FARM #17 in Sausages

Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these fried or baked on a roll or breakfast side. Price is always marked reasonably. Sausages are very good, juicy and flavorful. Favorite brand of sausages. I would definitely recommend to others.
Tabitha R.
We love using this product on the grill and also when making Cajun meals for dinner. It isn’t too spicy yet the flavors are just right for my family’s liking. You get enough product for the cost to make an entire meal for four with.
Tori W.
I use this product to make red beans and rice. It’s has a great taste and texture. It is high quality no gristle like some other brands have. I love that the casing is not tough. I buy this almost every week
Ja'Necia M.
I love this sausage. Thus was a big part of my growing up. My mom would put the entire rope in the oven and we would eat it with bread, corn, and Mac and cheese. Or she would slice it and put it in a crock pot with frozen meatballs and barbecue sauce. She would put slices in jambalaya or pan fry them for breakfast. So yummy. It is a greasy and salty, so I don't recommend eating it too often.
MONEKA S.
I love buying Hillshire Farm Beef Smoke Sausage, it has a great beef taste without it tasty greasy. Hillshire gives you a good amount for a great price. I'm able to incorporate the sausage in several dishes. My favorite is cutting the sausage up in little pieces & cooking it in the frying pan. Then I add it with some dirty rice, omg so many wonderful flavors in that one dish.
Christina R.
Davie, FL
This is by far thee best sausage I have ever had. I use this in sooo many meals, whether it be breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I buy it at Publix Supermarket and they always have a sale on them.
Ali F.
Johnsonville, SC
My husband loves these smoked sausages! They taste amazing when mixed in with some potatoes and onions. They are a little greasy but that’s to be expected. All around good product.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
These are some awesome patties I would die to have these every morning they are so delicious I would recommend them to anyone they maybe a little pricey but they are well worth it
Nicole W.
I love using these sausage links for dinner. I use it in Jambalaya, Frogmore Stew, and mix green peppers/Velvetta cheese with it! It has great flavor and is not too salty. I would buy again and recommend its a great addition to recipes!
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ
I don't really like sausages but this one is on a while other level. If you mix it with some eggs onions jalapeños and tomatoes with a hint of black pepper it's the best breakfast.